the real reason Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox News: he accused the CIA on air of killing John F Kennedy, according to JFK biographer David Talbot

The big conspiracy with zero evidence. Oswell had visited Russia...in the 60s! Clearly his ideology was set in stone. The only reason any remnant of a conspiracy exists is because he was murdered en route to the police station. Even if a domestic group tried, consider how high up the order would have to come, how many would have to know and how foolproof it would have to be. The closest such an attempt has been attempted in the West is the French Foreign Legion in the 60s I believe when some radicals within tried to kill de Gaulle.

Last edited:
I respect the hell out of the work of David Talbot and I post this thread about a possibility of why Tucker Carlson had to go

I'm a liberal and I think the CIA was involved in his assassination. Actually more liberals than conservatives think that way.

The CIA was pro war and conservative and they hated liberal JFK who was anti-war. More liberals than conservatives were anti-war at the time. Lyndon Johnson was a foreign policy conservative and economic liberal. Richard Nixon loved war and he was a conservative.

• Banned
The important thing about an assassination is not who fired the shot, but who paid for the bullet.

• Banned
"John Foster Dulles needed Communism the way that Puritans needed sin, the infamous British double agent Kim Philby

• Banned
On Oct. 2, '63, Allen Dulles met with Treasury secretary C. Douglas Dillon. Whatever they talked about is still a mystery, but Dillon represented the banking industry which in a vicious battle with JFK at the time, AND he controlled the Secret Service.

Both Henry Kissinger and Douglas Dillon were involved with the Council on Foreign Relations. SO WERE THE DULLES BROTHERS

Ancestry of Martha Clover (Todd) Dulles: was she related to Mary (Todd) Lincoln? The name 'Clover' appears in both family histories, but I haven't found a connection on first studying it. Dulles family roots in the Confederacy may be very deep.

John Foster Dulles simply gathered his corporate clients in his Wall Street law office and urged them to defy the president. “Do not comply,” he told them. “Resist the law with all your might, and soon everything will be alright.”

The CIA’s very first director, Alan Dulles, was cutting deals behind FDR’s back w Nazis during WW2. His entire mission in life was to stop the idea of ppl having say over their lives bc that means less money & power for him & a tiny handful of his capitalist royalty.

"Willie Morris was perplexed to hear Dulles erupt with such scorn at the mere mention of Kennedy’s name"

The big conspiracy with zero evidence. Oswell had visited Russia...in the 60s! Clearly his ideology was set in stone. The only reason any remnant of a conspiracy exists is because he was murdered en route to the police station. Even if a domestic group tried, consider how high up the order would have to come, how many would have to know and how foolproof it would have to be. The closest such an attempt has been attempted in the West is the French Foreign Legion in the 60s I believe when some radicals within tried to kill de Gaulle.

JFK was hit from the front. Oswald was behind him.

"Dulles would turn his Georgetown home into the center of an anti-Kennedy government in exile."- The Devil's Chessboard by David Talbot

Kennedy openly opposed Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the foreign policy establishment. That didn’t end well.

FVTcDEFWAAA1Bdo

Lyndon Johnson appointed Dulles to the Warren commission, tasked with investigating Kennedy's murder. Kennedy fired him from the CIA 2 years earlier is now appointed to the commission studying Kennedy's death? The guy that made a deal with Hitler. Nothing to see here

"Dulles was more in step with many Nazi leaders than he was with President Roosevelt." Later Allen Dulles became true leader of the Warren Commission the one who actually chose with John J. McCloy, J. Lee Rankin, after first rejecting with Rep Gerald Ford

Forum List

Back