I asked ChatGPT: "Did Joe Biden steal the election in 2020"?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The AI tool ChatGPT responded thusly:

"There is no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election1. Joe Biden legally won the popular vote and obtained enough electoral votes to claim the win1. Claims that the election was stolen are unfounded12."

Let's discuss the alleged fraud in the 2020 elections in this thread.

"There is no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election1. Joe Biden legally won the popular vote and obtained enough electoral votes to claim the win1. Claims that the election was stolen are unfounded12."

And I'd bet in 15 questions or less that ChatGPT would say IT was stolen...hey..it can suggest you leaving your wife/husband in that amount of time..so..why not? :auiqs.jpg:

The problem is that the MAGA crowd doesn’t even have artificial intelligence. :cool-45:
the problem is that the left doesnt have biological intelligence .

images

That’s funny, those research firms that Trump picked and paid over a million dollars came up with the same answer. That didn’t stop him from inciting an insurrection and bilking his poor rubes out of $250 million over it.
when did Trump tell people to attack the Capital ?

Lemme guess, you barely have a clue as to how computers work?

So magically after 2am when President Trump was way in the lead in 5 states
Another RWI Mikeoxenormous that refuses to accept the FACT that trump asked his supporters to vote early and NOT vote by mail, which tump actually does.

Sucks that the last 90% of the votes came in for Biden, because of the trump request. You see how this works?????/. Apparently NOT.

That's the site that, for some odd reason, happens to answer in extreme left views. Wonder why that is.
The problem is that the MAGA crowd doesn’t even have artificial intelligence. :cool-45:
I heard Biden is the test bed for the first human download of AI.......how's that working out?

Must be legit.
Conservatives love d
It's no surprise California liberals have taken over AI.
Lol. Check this out guys. A member who hit the "fake news" reaction (CrusaderFrank) in response to this chatGPT answer also gave a "love" reaction to a separate thread based on a Chatgpt response that conservatives like.
Busted! I made y'all fall out of love with ChatGpt in a matter of minutes

Forum List

Back