the real reason Tucker Carlson was fired from Fox News: he accused the CIA on air of killing John F Kennedy, according to JFK biographer David Talbot

As you well know Allen, Oswald never fired a gun that day.

If only grandpa hadn’t murdered JFK, we’d be a much better country.
That is a lie.

I know he did and no one else did.

You have never been able to prove what you claim

There is no way of proving or disproving the existence of God. It is all based on faith.
Which is why the burden of proof is always on the believer not the atheist

Disbelief in god is NOT based on faith it is based on lack of evidence

That is a lie.

I know he did and no one else did.

You have never been able to prove what you claim
Stop with your crazy CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

RFK Jr knows what your grandpa did.
“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point. The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder—and in the cover-up.”

Stop with your crazy CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

RFK Jr knows what your grandpa did.
“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point. The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder—and in the cover-up.”
You have the conspiracy theory you idiot.

By definition one man shooting the president is not a conspiracy. We both know that Oswald shot Kennedy and acted alone.

You lost the argument years ago when you ran away from every thread where this was debated. You ran away in shame because you got owned and every argument you made is a losers argument.

RFK jr is just another dumbass like you

You can never present evidence and neither can he.

You have the conspiracy theory you idiot.

By definition one man shooting the president is not a conspiracy. We both know that Oswald shot Kennedy and acted alone.

You lost the argument years ago when you ran away from every thread where this was debated. You ran away in shame because you got owned and every argument you made is a losers argument.

RFK jr is just another dumbass like you

You can never present evidence and neither can he.
STOP SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

STOP SPREADING CONSPIRACY THEORIES.
Once again Im not, you are and you are beaten.

Tryu and grasp this moron one man shooting Kennedy is BYU DEFINITION not a conspiracy theory and unlike you I can back that up with evidence

You are a liar who has never posted evidence to back up your conspiracy theory because you are childish stupid little person who cannot admit when you are wrong

Once again Im not, you are and you are beaten.

Tryu and grasp this moron one man shooting Kennedy is BYU DEFINITION not a conspiracy theory and unlike you I can back that up with evidence

You are a liar who has never posted evidence to back up your conspiracy theory because you are childish stupid little person who cannot admit when you are wrong
CIA!
1683741993506.jpeg

I respect the hell out of the work of David Talbot and I post this thread about a possibility of why Tucker Carlson had to go

So now we have a conspiracy theory about Tucker Carlson being fired for a conspiracy theory.

conspiracy-theory.jpg

Forum List

Back