The Real Reason Trump Won in Colorado

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Trump won in Colorado, even though he consistently loses in the Court of Media Opinion. Why? Because he was allowed to defend himself. His lawyers got to ask questions of the witnesses against Trump, which questions turned out to be very different than those asked by CNN.

The Judge's reasoning in the decision was that Trump, as POTUS, did not match the 14th Amendments list of persons covered in the insurrection clause. She's right about that:

1700672702716.png

No Confederate had ever been president of the United States, so the framers of that Amendment saw no reason to include that office in the list offices held by Confederate insurrectionists which would disqualify them from holding future offices. That was what the 14th was about - banning Confederate leaders from holding U.S. Office.

It was never intended to punish the free speech of a U.S. President more than a hundred years later.

Still, I believe the judge would never have taken Trump off the ballot, no matter how the 14th was worded. For the same reason that judges refused to take cases about the election irregularities in 2020. Judges do not want to get involved in elections. Now, in this case, and in others like it, Dems will find themselves stopped from getting what they perceive as justice for the same reason.

Judges are not going to over-turn election results, and they damn sure are not going to pre-determine election results by taking a popular candidate off the ballots. I get that. It would be political suicide for judges to start running elections. But it allowed the executives in states to make unlawful changes to election procedures that allowed bags ballots to be dumped at polling places long after regular voting was finished.

Dems should not kid themselves that the fact that judges refused to take election fraud cases over the 2020 election means that the 2020 election was just fine.

Trump won in Colorado, even though he consistently loses in the Court of Media Opinion. Why? Because he was allowed to defend himself. His lawyers got to ask questions of the witnesses against Trump, which questions turned out to be very different than those asked by CNN.

The Judge's reasoning in the decision was that Trump, as POTUS, did not match the 14th Amendments list of persons covered in the insurrection clause. She's right about that:

View attachment 862278
No Confederate had ever been president of the United States, so the framers of that Amendment saw no reason to include that office in the list offices held by Confederate insurrectionists which would disqualify them from holding future offices. That was what the 14th was about - banning Confederate leaders from holding U.S. Office.

It was never intended to punish the free speech of a U.S. President more than a hundred years later.

Still, I believe the judge would never have taken Trump off the ballot, no matter how the 14th was worded. For the same reason that judges refused to take cases about the election irregularities in 2020. Judges do not want to get involved in elections. Now, in this case, and in others like it, Dems will find themselves stopped from getting what they perceive as justice for the same reason.

Judges are not going to over-turn election results, and they damn sure are not going to pre-determine election results by taking a popular candidate off the ballots. I get that. It would be political suicide for judges to start running elections. But it allowed the executives in states to make unlawful changes to election procedures that allowed bags ballots to be dumped at polling places long after regular voting was finished.

Dems should not kid themselves that the fact that judges refused to take election fraud cases over the 2020 election means that the 2020 election was just fine.
LOL. Some of the cases election “fraud” cases were laughed out of court were by judges…wait for it…appointed by Trump.

So, leave Dems out of your stupidity.

View attachment 862278

If he was actually convicted of inciting an insurrection, it may be a different ruling.
The 2020 election was just fine. The most secure election in our nation's history.

Funny how all the down ballot Republicans that day did just fine....only the grifting fraud lost bigly. :)

If he was actually convicted of inciting an insurrection, it may be a different ruling.
The 2020 election was just fine. The most secure election in our nation's history.
He'll never be convicted of insurrection. Nobody is trying to indict him for that as far as I know. It would be even weaker than the actual indictments.
Funny how all the down ballot Republicans that day did just fine....only the grifting fraud lost bigly. :)
You dont understand that that shows that the ballot stuffers focused on .voting for Biden in swing states and not on Democrats in all states? Those BLM morons were not trusted to remember more than one name. That's why so many of the harvested ballots dropped off after in person voting only had votes for the president.

Are you really imagining thousands of voters voting Republican . . .except they wanted Biden?

LOL. Some of the cases election “fraud” cases were laughed out of court were by judges…wait for it…appointed by Trump.

So, leave Dems out of your stupidity.
Dem judges are refusing to take the cases so they are just as stupid. Or maybe I should say they are smart. Why risk the wrath of violent Democrats by even hinting that there was fraud in 2020? Or just giving Trump his day in court?

Naturally Republican judges, especially Trump appointees would be even more vulnerable to such attacks.

Dem judges are refusing to take the cases so they are just as stupid. Or maybe I should say they are smart. Why risk the wrath of violent Democrats by even hinting that there was fraud in 2020? Or just giving Trump his day in court?

Naturally Republican judges, especially Trump appointees would be even more vulnerable to such attacks.
So, both Dem & Republicans judges refused to take the cases and yet you singled out only the Dems?

Yeah, that’s why we call you cultists. :itsok:

So, both Dem & Republicans judges refused to take the cases and yet you singled out only the Dems?
Wow, you have a hard time keeping up, don't you? You said that Trump appointed judges had refused to take the cases, therefore leave Dems out of it, so I explained that Dem judges had also refused to take the cases. I didn't single out your precious Dems.
Yeah, that’s why we call you cultists. :itsok:
But your inability to keep up with a three exchange conversation is why I don't care what you call me.

Wow, you have a hard time keeping up, don't you? You said that Trump appointed judges had refused to take the cases, therefore leave Dems out of it, so I explained that Dem judges had also refused to take the cases. I didn't single out your precious Dems.

But your inability to keep up with a three exchange conversation is why I don't care what you call me.
Not at first, retard. Your first post…

You’re not very bright, are you? :itsok:

Not at first, retard. Your first post…

You’re not very bright, are you? :itsok:
It is Dems who believe that judges refusing to take the case means that the 2020 election was just fine. Other than Mitt Romney and Liz Cheney, I don't know many Republicans who think that.

The judges, right and left, refusing to take the case means to reasonable people the election was fair and square.

40% of the GOP believes that. The rest are illiterate cretins from West VA.

Forum List

Back