The REAL Reason Mittens Lost To Obama! He's A Cheap Fuck!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
All this whining...hand wringing, belly aching and sreaming to the Morman gods over the results on the 7th.

Obama cheated... Ya...whatever.. The truth? Willard didn't even believe in himself enough to part with any of his millions.

"Why doesn’t Mitt Romney contribute to his own campaign?

By Michael WaldmanSeptember 25, 2012

campaign finance | citizens united | elections | Mitt Romney | Republicans
Lately, Mitt Romney has been so consumed with fundraising that his aides have had to defend his absence from the stump. Like his foe, the Republican nominee is in the midst of a frenzied financial arms race. But one hugely wealthy individual has not yet been persuaded to part with much cash to support the Republican cause: Mitt Romney himself."

Why doesn’t Mitt Romney contribute to his own campaign? | The Great Debate

You don't seem to want to talk about the worldwide collapse going on thanks to the re-election of your messiah, then?

No. I wouldn't imagine that.

The election is over but Mitt Romney should continue to be demonized for his temerity in challenging obama in the first place. Romney needs to be more than the loser, he needs to be made an example so that no one challenges the chosen messiah ever again.

The election is over but Mitt Romney should continue to be demonized for his temerity in challenging obama in the first place. Romney needs to be more than the loser, he needs to be made an example so that no one challenges the chosen messiah ever again.

Romney should STFU up then instead of doubling down on his stupid 47% comments.

Romney is a smart man, when the economic world collapses he'll still be sitting on piles of his money and he won't give you any either cause you called him stupid names,, an na na na na booo boo. neener neener.

he told the truth, the truth hurs, the truth is not politically correct but it's the truth nonetheless.

Anyone who tells the truth is going to be punished. This is the new america. We must at the very least pretend, give lip service, to the democrat lies.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.
Benjamin Franklin

It's okay that it happens, it's not okay to say it.

obama didnt donate to himself the first round. Only reason he did this time is because he was getting outraised. What about the illegal foreignfundraising obama got? I mean come on! You didnt even need the verification code for his website.

he told the truth, the truth hurs, the truth is not politically correct but it's the truth nonetheless.

No he didn't, he echoed yet another Fox bubble meme. Truth is not part of the equation.

Anyone who tells the truth is going to be punished. This is the new america. We must at the very least pretend, give lip service, to the democrat lies.

When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic.
Benjamin Franklin

I would thank this but I cant. Thanks!

Mitt Romney is a brilliant man, he's smart enough to recognize what this means and smart enough to figure out something to do about it too. Something that protects himself and his family. I doubt he cares what democrats think of him, his job now is to circle his personal wagons and man his personal lifeboats.

"Challenging" advice seeing as how that was Obama's last election.

:clap2:

Romney is a smart man, when the economic world collapses he'll still be sitting on piles of his money and he won't give you any either cause you called him stupid names,, an na na na na booo boo. neener neener.

Ya...He's a genius. That's why he short sheeted himself and lost. Brilliant move!

He wasted over a billion dollars of other peoples money... No biggy... He has never respected other peoples money.

Benjamin Franklin

Well then. It looks like you have nothing to worry about! :lol:

Forum List

Back