The Real Reason Libruls Support Abortion?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Is it to control the black population?

Libruls get support of 95% of blacks each and every election and they dole out just enough power to keep blacks coming back for more. When a black Republican or Hispanic runs or is up for higher office, Dems try to destroy them and label them Uncle Toms and traitors.

Is the real function of abortion to make sure blacks don't grow and eventually take over the Dem Party?

Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined, Says CDC Data
Friday, October 23, 2009
By Karen Schuberg

Dr. Freda Bush spoke recently at an event in Washington, D.C. to recognize the work done by Pregnancy Resource Centers to help women who face unplanned pregnancy. She said that abortion kills more African Americans than many of the most deadly diseases blamed for killing blacks each year combined. (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)
(CNSNews.com) – Abortion kills more black Americans than the seven leading causes of death combined, according to data collected by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for 2005, the latest year for which the abortion numbers are available.

CNSNews.com - Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined, Says CDC Data

Nah. They throw the blacks under the bus all the time, but never, EVER betray the abortion lobby, so I'm pretty sure abortion is a lot more important to them in and of itself than black people are. It's not just a means to an end, although I think there's a good number of leftists who like the idea that abortion is helping to keep down the populations of ALL the riffraff and peasants, not just blacks.

The rank and file leftists probably rabidly support abortion because they honestly think they're being "kind and compassionate", which goes to show what happens when you move your thinking from your brains to your glands. The agenda behind abortion, though, really involves the fact that the farther you can divorce people from their humanity and natural instincts toward family, their offspring, and their own beginnings, the easier it is to control them. And how much more unnatural can you get than a "mother" treating her own child as though he's nothing more than an inflamed appendix?

Liberals support abortion because if they didn't, they couldn't moralize the mere notion of choice. Because people are narcissists.

Liberals don't support abortion.. Now to show you how stupid you are.. Just ask them.. We just don't agree with banning it either.. And for the why??

I can't ask a women that was brutally raped to keep the baby..

I can't ask a 14 year old girl who was molested by her father to keep the baby..

Preclampsia is a medical condition in which a mother must give birth to the child she is carrying or she dies.. Which means the baby dies too.. So viable or not, the baby must come out.. Hopefully viable so the baby has a chance as well.. But if not, then the mother must be saved.. Otherwise mom and baby will die..

Abortion should not be used as birth control..

You will not find a single liberal in disagreement with this post.. So as you can see.. We are not for abortion.. We are against banning it in all circumstances..

I hope this clears things up..

Last edited:
Liberals support abortion because if they didn't, they couldn't moralize the mere notion of choice. Because people are narcissists.

Hmmm??? I am sorry you hate liberals so much that you don't even bother to talk to them or ask them.. I bet your a christian as well..

...(1) they truly believe in choice!
(2) They RATIONALLY fair over-population!
(3) Most liberals who strongly support abortion are usually younger!
(4) Liberals don't views fetuses as humans, but view the mother as human!

I will admit in my younger days I was strongly pro-choice! After having a few kids, my views have shifted quite a bit! I couldn't imagine anyone of them aborted. I have shifted to thinking that 1st trimester I can live (sorry for the poor choice of words) that, but not really the 2nd or 3rd!

Liberals don't support abortion.. Now to show you how stupid you are.. Just ask them.. We just don't agree with banning it either.. And for the why??

I can't ask a 14 year old girl who was molested by her father to keep the baby..

Preclampsia is a medical condition in which a mother must give birth to the child she is carrying or she dies.. Which means the baby dies too.. So viable or not, the baby must come out.. Hopefully viable so the baby has a chance as well.. But if not, then the mother must be saved.. Otherwise mom and baby will die..

You will not find a single liberal in disagreement with this post.. So as you can see.. We are not for abortion.. We are against banning it in all circumstances..

What I learned at USMB today:

1. Libruls do not support abortion

2. Obama is not a Librul

"This new learning amazes me, Brother Maynard!"

Nobody asks women who are raped to keep their babies, never have, never will. Though those numbers account for about 1/1000th of 1 percent of all abortions performs. Strangely enough, the few women who actually become impregnanted via rape often choose to keep the babies and say they do it because it makes them feel good that something positive can come out of something so terrible.

Nobody asks women who are raped to keep their babies, never have, never will. Though those numbers account for about 1/1000th of 1 percent of all abortions performs. Strangely enough, the few women who actually become impregnanted via rape often choose to keep the babies and say they do it because it makes them feel good that something positive can come out of something so terrible.

McCain Selects Anti-Choice Sarah Palin as Running Mate

Palin, a member of the anti-choice group Feminists for Life, said during her campaign for governor that she is opposed to abortion, even in cases of rape or incest. [Juneau Empire, "Abortion Draws Clear Divide in State Races," accessed 8/29/08 and Anchorage Daily News, "Governor’s Race: Top contenders meet one last time to debate," 11/03/06.]

Only a sick and twisted mind can come up with these threads

If it were, would that be a bad thing?
Is the real function of abortion to make sure blacks don't grow and eventually take over the Dem Party?

If so, then pro-abortion = pro-America, as the blacks would destroy the country in a generation if they were allowed at the healm
Abortion Kills More Black Americans Than the Seven Leading Causes of Death Combined, Says CDC Data
Friday, October 23, 2009
By Karen Schuberg

Impossible. That would make it the leading cause of death. It can't kill more than itself.

xÞx;1652143 said:

If it were, would that be a bad thing?

If so, then pro-abortion = pro-America, as the blacks would destroy the country in a generation if they were allowed at the healm
Friday, October 23, 2009
By Karen Schuberg

Impossible. That would make it the leading cause of death. It can't kill more than itself.

I thought Democrats, er I mean Progressives, er I mean Libruls would be embarrassed at being outed like that.

Live and Learn

Forum List

Back