Names of the dead:

R

rdean

Names of the Dead

Every year, more than 44,000 Americans die simply because have no health insurance.

Republicans are going ballistic over this site. We know why. It's because they feel it costs too much money to save these Americans. If we pay for all these people, we can't start more "wars" that would keep America "safe"..

Last edited by a moderator:
Names of the Dead

Every year, more than 44,000 Americans die simply because have no health insurance.

well if people want it they can buy it, if they dont thats their choice. if it costs too much thats a result of governmnet regulation and interference, why do lefties insist on killing these people?

Those poor people
galaxy-quest.jpg

I could not give a rats ass if people who can afford insurance and choose not to get it, then die from something that they need not have died from.

Let me know exactly how many on that list could have saved themselves.

On the bright side:

44,000 less liberals
44,000 less mouths to feed
44,000 less people to drain the resources of the country
44,000 less carbon footprints

well if people want it they can buy it, if they dont thats their choice. if it costs too much thats a result of governmnet regulation and interference, why do lefties insist on killing these people?

Please explain how the cost is due to increased regulation, when Insurance companies have been deregulated more than regulation increases over the past 5 years, yet rates have gone up well over 300% greater than inflation rates?

I could not give a rats ass if people who can afford insurance and choose not to get it, then die from something that they need not have died from.

On the bright side:

44,000 less liberals

how about 44,000 people you have to pay for their medical cost because they have no insurance.

On the bright side:

44,000 less liberals

how about 44,000 people you have to pay for their medical cost because they have no insurance.

Yep, 44k less of them SOBs too. Most of the uninsured - as even the WH knows - can afford it, they choose not to. So, let them die. What's it got to do with me?

Please explain how the cost is due to increased regulation, when Insurance companies have been deregulated more than regulation increases over the past 5 years, yet rates have gone up well over 300% greater than inflation rates?

bullshit, you people fuck things up then act as if you have the answer, youre answers are only more fuck up...fuck up upon fuck up, pile upon pile of retarded lieral bullshit..nothing but ideas form the trash can of history.

On the bright side:

44,000 less liberals

Yep, 44k less of them SOBs too. Most of the uninsured - as even the WH knows - can afford it, they choose not to. So, let them die. What's it got to do with me?

and you have to make up whatever they don't pay by higher insurance premiums. And do you really think all the un insured can afford medical? They can serve you your food but god forbid they have affordable health insurance or even affordable cancer treatment.
How about the people who do have health insurance but go bankrupt because their HMO doesn't cover a treatment or only covers a certain amount?

bullshit, you people fuck things up then act as if you have the answer, youre answers are only more fuck up...fuck up upon fuck up, pile upon pile of retarded lieral bullshit..nothing but ideas form the trash can of history.

Please, back up your claim with something besides cussing. I mean, I know to be a con you have to be very dumb and close to illiterate, so I suppose I can dismiss that. However, can you back up your claim that I am full of it with any shred of fact at all? It's common knowledge that the last admin did some fairly heavy deregulation, unless you are referring to Bush and deregulation as liberal bullshit.

Please, explain to me how Bush Admin. deregulation and skyrocketing costs of conservative run insurance companies are really caused by liberals?

I'm guessing you can't because that would mean you would have to actually have to explain yourself with logic, something you have none of judging by your response.

and you have to make up whatever they don't pay by higher insurance premiums. And do you really think all the un insured can afford medical? They can serve you your food but god forbid they have affordable health insurance or even affordable cancer treatment.
How about the people who do have health insurance but go bankrupt because their HMO doesn't cover a treatment or only covers a certain amount?

I am totally in support of health insurance reform. I am not in support of paying for lazy asses who won't pay for themselves. As far as I am aware, there is no treatment for terminal stupidity and those who choose not to make sure they have insurance do not deserve my concern.

Just as soon as I see a bill that will work without bankrupting the country, and is reasonable and properly funded, takes care of those who really need to be taken care of, guarantees me that illegal aliens will not be covered, etc. Then, I'm up for considering it. Until then, no.

of course you never have anything to back up your claim or even another solution. All you can do is insult.

Please, back up your claim with something besides cussing. I mean, I know to be a con you have to be very dumb and close to illiterate, so I suppose I can dismiss that. However, can you back up your claim that I am full of it with any shred of fact at all? It's common knowledge that the last admin did some fairly heavy deregulation, unless you are referring to Bush and deregulation as liberal bullshit.

Please, explain to me how Bush Admin. deregulation and skyrocketing costs of conservative run insurance companies are really caused by liberals?

I'm guessing you can't because that would mean you would have to actually have to explain yourself with logic, something you have none of judging by your response.

all anyone has to do is look at history, you people are nothing but fuck ups

You really are as dumb as can be and obviously know nothing about history. And I notice, you still got nothing to back up your claims except ignorant illiterate cussing. You are far too stupid to talk to me, good bye until you actually bring some shred of fact or reason, little boy.

Good bye now, little failure.

You really are as dumb as can be and obviously know nothing about history. And I notice, you still got nothing to back up your claims except ignorant illiterate cussing. You are far too stupid to talk to me, good bye until you actually bring some shred of fact or reason, little boy.

Good bye now, little failure.

stfu ya fucking monkey. your stupid plans to clean up your own mess are nothing but a rehash of the same failed policies of the past. didnt work for stalin and they wont work for you

stfu ya fucking monkey. your stupid plans to clean up your own mess are nothing but a rehash of the same failed policies of the past. didnt work for stalin and they wont work for you

Be thankful, if it wern't for kiberals, no family and you wouldn't even be here.

Last response to you, I'm feeling dumber every time I even address zygotes like you.

It takes a big bad man to talk smack on the internet. Are you really that pathetic in real life, that you have to come here to puff your chest? It's pretty obvious you have no social skills even in real life. I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
he talks a lot of crap in the heathcare threads but he never has any ideas of his own. :)

Last edited:

I am totally in support of health insurance reform. I am not in support of paying for lazy asses who won't pay for themselves. As far as I am aware, there is no treatment for terminal stupidity and those who choose not to make sure they have insurance do not deserve my concern.

Just as soon as I see a bill that will work without bankrupting the country, and is reasonable and properly funded, takes care of those who really need to be taken care of, guarantees me that illegal aliens will not be covered, etc. Then, I'm up for considering it. Until then, no.

What about hardworking people who get "cancer" and are dropped by their insurance company? Are they also "lazy asses"?

Remember, the CEO of Cigna gets nearly a quarter billion over 5 years in salary and compensation. Five of the highest paid 100 executives in the US work at Cigna. Cigna has two corporate jets on standby worth more than 68 million. The Board of Directors eats off gold plated silver and plates.

Cigna makes nothing and performs no "service" except to stand between you and your doctor.

How many policies do you have to "skim" to get a quarter billion? How many operations denied to pay for two jets?
How many dead to pay for gold plated silver and plates?

Don't ask for links. I've linked to these facts more than a dozen times. Go find out the truth before commenting.

Forum List

Back