The REAL job creators...........

What were your credentials again? Oh thats right, you have a bank account! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Whatever my credentials, they obviously exceed yours because I read and understood Toro's post. You still haven't.

So you have no credentials. Got it. So everytime you make fun of someone else and what you perceive as a lack of expertise, you are in fact speaking from a place where you have no idea what you're talking about. :eusa_shhh:

Remind me what yours are. Are you a banker today or a lawyer?

Whatever my credentials, they obviously exceed yours because I read and understood Toro's post. You still haven't.

So you have no credentials. Got it. So everytime you make fun of someone else and what you perceive as a lack of expertise, you are in fact speaking from a place where you have no idea what you're talking about. :eusa_shhh:

I never pretended to have any. I was pointing out the fact that you are trying to position yourself as some sort of economic expert while ridiculing other people on the site for what you claim to be inferior knowledge when you yourself are no better.

Solid attempt at changing the topic to me though.

I never pretended to have any. I was pointing out the fact that you are trying to position yourself as some sort of economic expert while ridiculing other people on the site for what you claim to be inferior knowledge when you yourself are no better.

asking what your credentials are after you questioned mine is changing the topic?
Good thing you don't pretend to have any credentials. You wouldn't be believable if you did. BEcause your posts indicate you have the understanding of a 10 year old.

asking what your credentials are after you questioned mine is changing the topic?
Good thing you don't pretend to have any credentials. You wouldn't be believable if you did. BEcause your posts indicate you have the understanding of a 10 year old.

Says someone who has admitted he has no expertise or credentials in the field of finance. Don't be offended when I say I really don't care about your opinion.

Says someone who has admitted he has no expertise or credentials in the field of finance. Don't be offended when I say I really don't care about your opinion.
I told you: I have more expertise in my left nut than you have in your entire brain. If you don't care about my opinion why do you continue to respond to my posts?

Do you people really think that it's the top 1 percent that actually creates jobs?

There is no top 1%, we are all Americans regardless of income. Class warfare is for pussies who have nothing else to run on.

The warfare is the top sucking as much as they possibly can out of the system, at the expense of the rest of the population. The middle class has been losing ground since the mid '70s.

Yes, there's class warfare and vast majority of Americans are losing. How much wealth did the bottom 99% lose as the result of the last blood sucking frenzy in 2008?

I told you: I have more expertise in my left nut than you have in your entire brain. If you don't care about my opinion why do you continue to respond to my posts?

Purely for the entertainment value. I stopped caring what you thought when you revealed yourself to be a racist. Now I only respond to your posts to see what other dumb shit I can get you to say. Like when you told me you had financial knowledge because you have a bank account...or the time when you started a thread based on an article from The Onion and you thought it was real.

Purely for the entertainment value.

Purely for the entertainment value. I stopped caring what you thought when you revealed yourself to be a racist. Now I only respond to your posts to see what other dumb shit I can get you to say. Like when you told me you had financial knowledge because you have a bank account...or the time when you started a thread based on an article from The Onion and you thought it was real.

Good. Because your abject stupidity is surely entertaining.
You get your ass beaten in any debate with anyone on here. Except maybe Truthmatters.

Good. Because your abject stupidity is surely entertaining.
You get your ass beaten in any debate with anyone on here. Except maybe Truthmatters.

Ouch? I'm sure in the real world you're doing splendidly. I win.

Their slogan is “ideas worth spreading.” But the folks at TED – the Technology Entertainment and Design nonprofit behind the TED Talks, beloved by geeks and others interested in novel new ideas – evidently think that some ideas are better left unspread. At least when the ideas in question challenge the conventional wisdom that rich enterpreneurs are the number one job creators.

This past March, millionaire tech investor and entrepreneur Nick Hanauer – one of the early backers of Amazon.com – gave a talk at a TED conference in which, among other things, suggested that middle-class consumers, not rich people, are the real job creators – and that because of this rich people should be paying more in taxes. Though the talk drew applause from conference attendees at the time, TED Talk curator Chris Anderson decided it wasn’t worth sharing with the wider world, and refused to post it on TED’s website.

His explanation? The talk was “too political” to be posted during an election year, and that “a lot of business managers and entrepreneurs would feel insulted” by some of Hanauer’s arguments. This seems more than a tad disingenuous, since TED generally doesn’t shy away from controversial ideas, and is sometimes so “political” that it invites actual politicians to talk at its conferences.

Read more: Was Nick Hanauer’s TED Talk on Income Inequality Too Rich for Rich People? | Business | TIME.com

And here's his talk......................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhOXCgSunc]A TED Talk on Income Inequality by Nick Hanauer - YouTube[/ame]

He actually makes a lot of sense, because it's not really the venture capitalists who create jobs, it's the demand set up by the middle class for a product that causes someone else to see the need, THEN go to someone for money to start up a business, and the business will succeed if the demand for the product from the general population is sufficient to generate a profit.

So, if you want to know who the real job creators are, it's us as the middle class consumers, not the venture capitalists, because all they do is sit on their money and draw off the interest.

you are suffering a critical thinking fail.I can scream for ice cream but unless that guy milks the cow, then pays to have to trucked to processing, then packing, then distribution to my mouth. Demand drives demand, simply, the demand is fulfilled by who and how?

And you can't demand a damn thing without a job that provides the money to pay for the demand. If the middle class has no money, I don't care how many products are thrown on the market, they will not sell if no one has money to buy. Jobs provide the money to buy. It's like saying that night causes the sun to rise in the morning because that's the way it always seems to happen. You can't have one without the other, therefore it's a co-dependance and not a 'cause and effect' paradigm.

Forum List

Back