The REAL job creators...........

Progressive Democrat redistribution economics has a 100% Fail rate. It has failed no matter when or where its ever been tried. It failed at Jamestown Colony, it failed the New Deal, it failed in the USSR, it failed in Cuba.

It failed so badly in China that they abandoned it and embraced Free Enterprise.

It failed the Communist People Republic of Vietnam so badly they had to import 1 million tons of rice annually to keep people from starving, they dropped Progressive economics, embraced Free Enterprise and they are now prosperous and the second largest exporter of rice on the planet. It fails in North Korea where rather than admit their failure, they just let people starve.

Why do Democrats refuse to learn? Why are they so dead set on failure?

Do you people really think that it's the top 1 percent that actually creates jobs?
Walmart would still be a country store if it wasn't for average murkins looking for some useless Chinese bullshit to piss their money away on.Yes. The consumer technically create the jobs.....albeit mostly bullshit jobs.

The key to advancing society is create an innovative environment. Stop all the smart people from heading to Wallstreet to shower themselves with piles of money by out witting the SEC & CFTC. We need to stop the Wallstreet money siren that lures away all the inventors, innovation, scientist, engineers, chemist, biologist, etc.

How many people like Elon Musk went to Wallstreet to write code for computer trading algorithms that screws society? Just imagine if Elon Musk went to Wallstreet instead of creating all the wonderful things we all use.

Last edited:
Do you people really think that it's the top 1 percent that actually creates jobs?
Walmart would still be a country store if it wasn't for average murkins looking for some useless Chinese bullshit to piss their money away on.Yes. The consumer technically create the jobs.....albeit mostly bullshit jobs.

Thank you for admitting that.

Anyone remember back in the 50's, when corporations took care of their workers and gave them vacation time, health care, and after 20 to 30 years granted them a retirement?

Now? It's all about the bottom line for the investors, and cutting back on benefits and retirement wherever possible.

I'm glad that I served 20 years in the military, because at least I've got a retirement.

Thank you for admitting that.

Anyone remember back in the 50's, when corporations took care of their workers and gave them vacation time, health care, and after 20 to 30 years granted them a retirement?

Now? It's all about the bottom line for the investors, and cutting back on benefits and retirement wherever possible.

I'm glad that I served 20 years in the military, because at least I've got a retirement.

You're welcome.

Sure it is. I'm just playing the game by your ridiculous logic.

No you're not, idiot.
I said my qualification was i had a bank account LONGER than you were alive. NOt that I had mroe than you. Your response indicates you didnt understand that.
If you don't understand a simple statement, what makes you think you can understand banking? Actually you don't.

Oh so it's length of time one has a bank account that determines their financial knowledge? Is that correct?

No, it's financial knowledge that determines financial knowledge.
And I have a hell of a lot more of it than you'll ever hope to.

No you're not, idiot.
I said my qualification was i had a bank account LONGER than you were alive. NOt that I had mroe than you. Your response indicates you didnt understand that.
If you don't understand a simple statement, what makes you think you can understand banking? Actually you don't.

Oh so it's length of time one has a bank account that determines their financial knowledge? Is that correct?

No, it's financial knowledge that determines financial knowledge.
And I have a hell of a lot more of it than you'll ever hope to.

So tell me about your financial expertise and credentials. I can use another laugh.

So if you go back to the equation of economic growth = population growth + real productivity growth, and look at how different our society is compared to 100, 50 even 20 years ago, the difference is because of innovation, not because of population growth. And innovation is driven by innovators looking for ways to satisfy market needs in manners the market often does not understand it wants. Eighty years ago, society could conceptualize music consumption via the radio or the phonograph but could not conceptualize such things as technologies to splice radio waves or iPods. Those who conceptualized innovative music products were the innovators, not the broad market. Only after the market became aware of the new products did the market drive demand.
05-26-2012 12:44 PM

Toro, that was a mighty fine, well thought out response. Didn't seem to address the issue, but well written and thought out.

One little question; if the customer that the innovator was counting on to buy his/her new invention has no disposable income to spend on the new music player or whatever, what happens to the growth of the innovators business?

How many new hires will the innovator need if he/she can't sell their product?

Here is another side of the story. Guy has a wood lathe in his garage for his woodworking hobby. This guy has a kid playing in a woodbat baseball league. His kid asks Dad if he can make a baseball bat. The dad does. The kid plays with it and next thing you know, the other kids on the team want a bat. So production goes up. Then some college player get word of these bats. The college players want them. Production goes up. Now the guy is selling baseball bats to major league players.

He (the Dad) had to borrow money from a bank to expand his operations and hire more people to produce his bats.

So tell me, how did the demand from the customers for the bats not create his business.

Do you really think he could have just said; I am going to be a bat manufactuer. Borrowed money and then viola' he has a successful bat business.

It don't work that way IMO. You need a demand to be met, not produce something and hope you can find customers wanting what you made.

BTW, concerning the advances in electronics. I am sure that Sony, Apple etc has done termendous market surveys concerning what people are wanting to buy BEFORE they commit billions of dollars in creating the whatever. Big business managers are not all dummies.

But ya gotta admit..................it's the consumers (i.e. the middle class) that drives the economy.

He's already demonstrated that isn't true. Didn't you read his post?

It's already been settled that it's the consumers who are the job creators. Anyone with a bit of financial sense would understand this.

Toro gave you a long explanation that showed this is false. Did you not read it? Did you not understand it? Get an adult to help you with his difficult concepts.
Tell me again how much you know about economics and banking. <snigger>

He's already demonstrated that isn't true. Didn't you read his post?

It's already been settled that it's the consumers who are the job creators. Anyone with a bit of financial sense would understand this.

Toro gave you a long explanation that showed this is false. Did you not read it? Did you not understand it? Get an adult to help you with his difficult concepts.

What were your credentials again? Oh thats right, you have a bank account! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Its cops, firemen, teachers, nurses, social workers, postal workers, and dept of motor vehicle employees who create prosperity.....................really, lol

LIBERAL NOBILITY
"Let Us Take Care of You, by Taxing Someone Else"

That is funny.

REPUBLICAN NOBILITY
"Let us take care of ourselves, by stealing your money"

What were your credentials again? Oh thats right, you have a bank account! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Whatever my credentials, they obviously exceed yours because I read and understood Toro's post. You still haven't.

Whatever my credentials, they obviously exceed yours because I read and understood Toro's post. You still haven't.

So you have no credentials. Got it. So everytime you make fun of someone else and what you perceive as a lack of expertise, you are in fact speaking from a place where you have no idea what you're talking about. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back