The Real Jew?

Ireland pretty much resolved her issues with Britain. Israel/Palestine is a hot spot that could blow up the world.

I disagree. There will be no world war over Jews and Arabian/Iranians.

I see that as arrogant thinking. No one cares enough about either Arabs or Jews to start major wars between the major powers for them or the American hegemony.

Coming and mopping up after is a good possibility, but not them fighting each other.

And the Ireland thing is far from solved. They still are partitioned and if you remember the Baltic states before Russia's last involvement and retreat.

Massive slaughters after Russia left.

Again, why Jews and Israel. One might make the same argument about the Irish, and it would make more sense. there are lots of Irish in Government at all levels There have been two Irish presidents in my lifetime. The Irish are a small minority with a goofy religion. (arguably a lot goofier than any form of Judaism from my Protestant perspective.

Again what do you do about issues that are here and really pressing? Do you give a rip about the Indians? Do you care about our bombs, and those targeted at us?

Even if Mr Cantor has a lot of authority, he has none at all in foreign affairs. He is big on tax policy. But Earl Blumenaur is also Jewish, and his views are like a photographic negative of Cantor's. Don't their opinions sort of cancel each other out?

Really, I don't care about your opinions about Jews. I am interested in the why them. Why does someone invest so much hate in people he does not know, does not know about, and who have less influence on his life than one of the planets orbiting Betelgeuse.

Ireland pretty much resolved her issues with Britain. Israel/Palestine is a hot spot that could blow up the world.

North Korea and Pakistan are hot spots that could blow up the world.

Israel is a country of peace. And, there is no country called Palestine.

Your head is up your ass.

Dummy Marc, I wasn't saying that Israel herself would blow up the world, but that the situation in the Mid-East might ignite it. For instance, Iran would attack Israel and Israel would defend herself. You misunderstood. Anyway, anyone who posts on any board as much as you do, must not have a life.

Dummy Marc, I wasn't saying that Israel herself would blow up the world, but that the situation in the Mid-East might ignite it. For instance, Iran would attack Israel and Israel would defend herself. You misunderstood. Anyway, anyone who posts on any board as much as you do, must not have a life.

Who says Iran would attack Israel

Everyone but Iran.:eusa_liar:

Shit for brains, the Muzzies fought on the side of the Germans in WW I before Israel existed and sided with the Nazis in WW II before Israel existed.

Jihad is theological, not geopolitical.

Go back to baking cookies or whatever the fk you do.

Who says Iran would attack Israel

Everyone but Iran.:esa_liar:

Iranians inside Iran [ISNA] say Iran would attack Israel.

Try reading a newspaper. No wonder you have 0 reputational points, birdbrain.:lol:

New York Times: Wipe Israel 'off the map' Iranian says
Iran's conservative new president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, said Wednesdaythat Israel must be "wiped off the map" and that attacks by Palestinians would destroy it, the ISNA press agency reported.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/26/world/africa/26iht-iran.html?_r=1

Israeli Arab Muslim Journalist Khaled Abu Toameh..
If Ahmadinejad says he wants to destroy you, there’s no need to start analysing what he means by that.
http://www.frumforum.com/abu-toameh-what-the-western-media-misses

Last edited:
What is the "Sampson Option?

Why do you guys keep repeating yourselves? We already went over this. Samson was the only case of a "suicide mission" in the entire history of the ancient Jews. Jews usually choose life over death, unlike Muslims.
The Sampson Option refers to a last resort against Arab armies conquering Israel. The Jewish State's 200 + nuclear weapons would be turned loose on Greater Israel itself.

For decades it's always been understood as a bluff; however, the racists and nationalists in Israel are showing indications of being able to make the bluff far more credible.

Then there's the specter of civil war in Israel...

How do you think that would start?

And finish??

What is the "Sampson Option?

Why do you guys keep repeating yourselves? We already went over this. Samson was the only case of a "suicide mission" in the entire history of the ancient Jews. Jews usually choose life over death, unlike Muslims.
The Sampson Option refers to a last resort against Arab armies conquering Israel. The Jewish State's 200 + nuclear weapons would be turned loose on Greater Israel itself.

For decades it's always been understood as a bluff; however, the racists and nationalists in Israel are showing indications of being able to make the bluff far more credible.

How do you think that would start?

You're wet dreams aint gonna happen loser, Keep reading you're Jew hater websites and you'll continue to fall deeper into you're delusions. Seek help man.. You need intervention.:cuckoo:

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/]Masada.[/URL]

Wharton School of Business...
Despite--or possibly because of--its small size and geopolitical isolation, Israel has developed a global reputation for its cutting-edge high-tech industry.

Israel today has the second largest number of start-ups in the world, after the US, and the largest number of NASDAQ-listed companies outside North America.

"Innovation, together with the engineering excellence and the very quick to market production of high-quality products, really makes Israel shine," says Zach Weisfeld, Microsoft Israel Director of Business Development and Strategy.

Israel has become one of Microsoft's three strategic global development centers, responsible for much of the new technology which Microsoft is now known for, such as its anti-virus software.
From Haifa to Herzliya, the Fertile Ground of Israeli Innovation - Knowledge@Wharton

You mean, like the history of Arab civil wars? :lol:
Never happen in a civilized democracy like Israel.:clap2:

Arab War, Deaths
Algeria civil war 800000
North Yemen Civil War - 126000
Black September, Jordan 25000
Sahara war 24000
Lebanese Civil War 250000
Libya Egypt war 500
Iraq under Saddam 800000
Hama massacre, Syria 40000
South Yemen civil war 10000
Iraq invasion of Kuwait 2000
Yemen civil war 10,000
Yemen - Sa'adah Insurgency 8300
Hamas-Fatah fighting 600
Lebanon Camps 275
TOTAL 2,093,675

Again, like the last time you brought this topic up, Why such a huge amount of hate for one particular group? Why are Jews different from Irish, Koreans, Germans, Kenyans?
Because they are only 1.5 or 2 % of the population and every time I sign on any website, ANY website, they are the first topic to appear. Like just now.
"Anti semitic" is a type of disease. You catch it from Jooz.

Again, like the last time you brought this topic up, Why such a huge amount of hate for one particular group? Why are Jews different from Irish, Koreans, Germans, Kenyans?
Because they are only 1.5 or 2 % of the population and every time I sign on any website, ANY website, they are the first topic to appear. Like just now.
"Anti semitic" is a type of disease. You catch it from Jooz.

Up late with your inflatable doll? You know, just because she's black doesn't mean you're REALLY dating Halle Berry, loser :lol:

Forum List

Back