The Real Jew?

Because they are only 1.5 or 2 % of the population and every time I sign on any website, ANY website, they are the first topic to appear. Like just now. "Anti semitic" is a type of disease. You catch it from Jooz.
The recommended cure is stopping "signing on any website" and getting a life and a job.

I still want to know the answer.. What is the broken part of your personality that cares so much about this.

There are free mental health clinics. Srsly, check on out.

Don't be surprised if the doc is Jewish though.

Would that be the assimilation/decay scale?

"Zionism convicts itself. On June 21, 1933, the German Zionist Federation sent a secret memorandum to the Nazis:

"Zionism has no illusions about the difficulty of the Jewish condition, which consists above all in an abnormal occupational pattern and in the fault of an intellectual and moral posture not rooted in one's own tradition.

"Zionism recognized decades ago that as a result of the assimilationist trend, symptoms of deterioration were bound to appear, which it seeks to overcome by carrying out its challenge to transform Jewish life completely."

Why do some Zionist equate assimilation with decay, or fault "..intellectual and moral postures not rooted in one's own tradition."

Fear of the unknown?

51 Docs

You're no Marc

"Zionist factions competed for the honor of allying to Hitler. By 1940-41, the 'Stern Gang,' among them Yitzhak Shamir, later Prime Minister of Israel, presented the Nazis with the 'Fundamental Features of the Proposal of the National Military Organization in Palestine (Irgun Zvai Leumi) Concerning the Solution of the Jewish Question in Europe and the Participation of the NMO in the War on the Side of Germany.'"

51 Docs

Yesterday my youngest son landed in Tel Aviv after a snowstorm at JFK in NYC. There are only two places in the world where I trust him to be, here with me in America and there with Hashem in Israel! Please teach him well!

Yesterday my youngest son landed in Tel Aviv after a snowstorm at JFK in NYC. There are only two places in the world where I trust him to be, here with me in America and there with Hashem in Israel! Please teach him well!
Marcia:

Welcome to the mother of ideological blizzards and buzzwords.

I hope your youngest stays safe, but I'm confused by what you want him to learn.

you said you stay in Lebanon - you run away scared hehehe
you said you stay in Iraq - you run away scared hehe
you said you stay in Afganistan - you set date to run away scared

no run away here we here an you soon to run away scared here hehehehhehe

son run away to is NOT real Why

all you soon to end

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Are you a "Real Jew", Drivel?

Or just another amateur night nit-wit?

Just for you...

CounterPunch:

"Rev. Are documents that the abuse of Palestinians’ human rights is official Israeli policy. Killings, torture, and beatings are routine.

"On May 17, 1990, the Washington Post reported that Save the Children 'documented indiscriminate beating, tear-gassing and shooting of children at home or just outside the house playing in the street, who were sitting in the classroom or going to the store for groceries.'”

Heroic shit, right?

Are you a "Real Jew", Drivel? Or just another amateur night nit-wit?
Nothing like viewin my dear distressed judophobic schmucks lost guessing. I'm good.
CountePunch.
Ah, cunterputsch and all the masturbational babble that comes with it.
"Rev. Are documents that the abuse of Palestinians’ human rights is official Israeli policy. Killings, torture, and beatings are routine. "On May 17, 1990, the Washington Post reported that Save the Children 'documented indiscriminate beating, tear-gassing and shooting of children at home or just outside the house playing in the street, who were sitting in the classroom or going to the store for groceries.'” Heroic shit, right?
Yeah, like dropping a nuke on Japan, and all the "children" just evaporate. Nothing to complain about.

Forum List

Back