The Real Jew?

Be sure to mention that to Furkan Dogan:

"An autopsy revealed he had suffered five gunshot wounds, to the nose, back, back of the head, left leg, and left ankle,[15] at a distance of 45 centimeters.

"He was shot when he was filming the events in the ship.[16]

"A video from İHH which was posted in many websites including haber7 shows a person being shot by IDF soldiers.

"It is claimed that the person shot was Doğan by haber7. [17]

"This video was also posted at the on-line news collective This Can't Be Happening: [1]

"A UN fact-finding mission determined based on both 'forensic and firearm evidence' that Doğan and five Turkish citizens were murdered execution-style on May 31 on the MV Mavi Marmara by the Israeli soldiers.

"The report of the fact-finding mission stated that the killing of Doğan and the five Turks by the Israeli commandos 'can be characterized as extra-legal, arbitrary and summary executions.'[18]

"The United States did not send a representative to witness the Istanbul coroner's autopsy."

Furkan Dogan _Wiki

Any thoughts on why Israel selected Memorial Day to assault the Mavi Marmara and kill an American citizen?

Or Maybe It's...

"Israeli War Crimes: From the U.S. Liberty to the Humanitarian Flotilla

by James Petras / June 5th, 2010

"On June 8, 1967, two squadrons of Israeli warplanes bombed, napalmed and machine-gunned the US intelligence-gathering ship, USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 US sailors and wounding another 172.

"The assault took place on a sunny afternoon, with the US flag and identifying markers clearly visible.

"The Israelis targeted the antennae to prevent the crew from broadcasting for help and shot up the lifeboats to ensure no survivors.

"There were, however, survivors who rigged up an antenna and radioed their distress, a call for help that reached Washington D.C.

"In an unprecedented act of betrayal, President Johnson, in close liaison with powerful American Jewish Zionist political backers, covered up the mass murder on the high seas by issuing orders first to recall Mediterranean-based warplanes from rushing to assist their besieged comrades, then threatening to court-martial the survivors who might expose the deliberate nature of the Israeli assault and finally by repeating the Israeli line that the attack was a matter of mistaken identity, a lie which numerous military leaders later rejected..."

USS Liberty Memorial

LMFAO!!! The FLOATILLA?? Are you shitting me?! Hahahaha- These ships were not on a humanitarian mission, but a political mission, one meant to lend support to Hamas. The boat was loaded with MORONS from the Muslim Brotherhood whose only intent was the initiation of a violent confrontation with Israeli forces. We all witnessed with our OWN eyes Israeli soldiers being beaten by the violent and staged "Humanitarians." Let's not forget, we're dealing with the same people who cried wolf over JENIN where we witnessed a supposed DEAD guy, walking around.. IT'S ALL LIES, smears, propaganda and NO ONE buys it but skinheaded nazi creeps and Islamo fascists.
Speaking only for myself, I think my obsession with Israel and Jews...

He says it all in one sentence. :razz:

Obsession is an illness George

Why is it bad to love one's country and people? Only Israel and America are punished for doing so. American-Jews are world's apart from Israeli-Jews. Perhaps if American-Jews had missiles fired in to their child's school- or in NYC daily.. perhaps if suicide bombers chose synagogues in America every few weeks, killing innocent Jews and their families? Perhaps? I found a very interesting article which rings true on Zionism, which by the way is NOT a bad word. The Islamo propagandists would have you believe otherwise.
WHY I AM A ZIONIST

One small snippet from the article that I found to be REVEALING and sadly true:

The sad truth is that little more than a century after its founding, Zionism seems to be losing its luster. Arabs have demonized Zionism as the modern bogeyman, and many have clumped Zionists, along with Americans and most Westerners, as the Great Satans. The Palestinian attacks that began with renewed intensity in September 2000 have revived the United Nations libel equating Zionism with racism. In Israel, a small but influential group of intellectuals fancies themselves to be post-Zionists, while a negligible but voluble minority of Jews in the Diaspora please editorial page editors enamored of novelties by proudly proclaiming themselves Jewish anti-Zionists.
Another View of Zionism:

"On this, the 53rd anniversary of the Nakbe' (the Catastrophe of the Palestinian people), it is all too tempting for friend and foe alike to define Israel, and zionism, solely by the Americans' proclamations of its enlightened democracy.

"To do so is to miss the normal atrocities that occur in Israel daily, the millions who are under curfew and blockade, starving and brutalized, in the Middle East's only colonized state.

"To do so is to feign the reality of zionism, a racist and irredeemable movement, that survived the twentieth centuries' other genocidal and seemingly passing revolutions such as Bolshevism, Nazism, and Apartheid."

Zionism is Racism

For the opposite side of the debate:

Zionism is Not Racism

There are 57 Muslim countries in the world which consider themselves MUSLIM countries, and treat their women and non-Muslims as second class citizens.

These countries form a Muslim Bloc in the United Nations and since the resolutions are not binding, America does not veto them.

The United Nations Muslim Voting Bloc

These resolutions have been pushed in various forms for over a decade, largely by the 57 states of the Organization of the Islamic Conference. These countries have Shariah-based legal systems that boast the most stringent requirements for public worship and the harshest penalties for not adhering to the official religious orthodoxy. Islam is the only religion expressly mentioned in the resolution.

But the Muslim Bloc is seen as a great worldwide danger.

UNITED NATIONS — Muslim governments on Wednesday pressed the United Nations to step up investigations of Western countries to root out what they call “Islamophobia” — defined by them as discrimination against people of the Muslim faith.

“UN Watch is alarmed by the Islamic bloc’s attempt to turn an international shield for religious freedom into a sword for religious-motivated state censorship,” said Hillel Neuer, executive director of the Geneva-based watchdog group. “It’s part of a larger campaign to invert the real danger of Islamist extremism into an imagined narrative of Western victimization of Islam and its adherents.”

Click

muslimfreedomspeech_JPGvi-vi.jpg

I've seen more than enough proof so I don't buy your story for one second. Muslims spell trouble for any "infidel," whether Jewish, Christian, Buddist, Hindu, you name it. Anyone with reasoned thought can see that Muslims bring trouble to whatever non-Muslim country they inhabit. When Muslims start standing up as a majority against the Islamic Fascism terrorizing the world, then I might reconsider.

Click

I understand George. You are an equal opportunity hater. There is more hate in your little finger than in much of the happenings in the world. You might not get that, but those events involve those who often are mired in the reality.

Why you are worse of mind than them? Because you are not involved and choose to play the victim as if you are involved. You take the events happening personally and blame others personally.

For that, you are a total fail. It's why you have so many against you. You stand for nothing in reality, but against everything in reality.

And if the forum sees you this way, I doubt you have anyone in your life but your master.

All you see in this world is hateful... I pity you George.

Is the "Muslim Bloc" a worldwide danger to rival the Soviet Bloc?

How many nuclear weapons do those 57 Muslim countries possess?

How many Muslim military bases exist outside the borders of those 57 Muslim countries?

How many Christian/Jewish civilians have Muslims killed thousands of miles from their homelands?

Judeo-Christian Capitalism is the big killer here, Ropey.

Maybe those who have never killed another human being for money see this more clearly than you do?

How many Muslim military bases exist outside the borders of those 57 Muslim countries?

How many Christian/Jewish civilians have Muslims killed thousands of miles from their homelands?

Maybe those who have never killed another human being for money see this more clearly than you do?

How many worldwide quests (slaughtering innocents) are Muslims involved in? Why is everywhere there's violence in the world today, Islam is involved? You ask how many Christians/Jews have Muslims killed worldwide.. God only knows. I recall a couple of years back in India people being burned alive in trains, homes, places of worship. Christians are a HUGE target in other countries. All you have to do is google Muslims burning Christians alive, or burning Indians alive. The sheer brutality of these Barbarian slugs is unfathomable.

The USAF killed one out of every three Koreans living north of the 38th Parallel during the Korean War.

Three million women, children and other civilians.

Clean you own house of its barbaric slugs before worrying about India.

The USAF killed one out of every three Koreans living north of the 38th Parallel during the Korean War.

Three million women, children and other civilians.

Clean you own house of its barbaric slugs before worrying about India.

I didn't ask you what the Air Force did, now did I? What's wrong George?? Can't answer a simple question?? We all know why.. because you're a HATER, a BIGOT and your job here is to spread PROPAGANDA, LIES, SMEARS.. Anything that belittles Joooooooooooooos. You're pathetic.

How many civilians have Muslim "heroes" killed in your hometown?

Fewer that Falluja?

"A key example of the failure by US forces to record civilian casualties they have inflicted comes in the two major urban battles against insurgents fought in 2004 in Falluja.

"Numerous buildings were reduced to rubble by air strikes, tank shells and howitzers, and there were well-attested deaths of hundreds of civilians.

"IBC has identified between 1,226 and 1,362 such deaths during April and November.

"But the leaked US internal field reports record no civilian casualties at all.”

How many civilians have Muslim "heroes" killed in your hometown?

Fewer that Falluja?

"A key example of the failure by US forces to record civilian casualties they have inflicted comes in the two major urban battles against insurgents fought in 2004 in Falluja.

"Numerous buildings were reduced to rubble by air strikes, tank shells and howitzers, and there were well-attested deaths of hundreds of civilians.

"IBC has identified between 1,226 and 1,362 such deaths during April and November.

"But the leaked US internal field reports record no civilian casualties at all.”

Once again, ANSWER THE questions-

How many worldwide quests (slaughtering innocents) are Muslims involved in? Why is everywhere there's violence in the world today, Islam is involved? You ask how many Christians/Jews have Muslims killed worldwide.. God only knows. I recall a couple of years back in India people being burned alive in trains, homes, places of worship. Christians are a HUGE target in other countries. All you have to do is google Muslims burning Christians alive, or burning Indians alive. The sheer brutality of these Barbarian slugs is unfathomable.
I asked how many Christian or Jewish civilians have Muslims killed thousands of miles from Muslim homelands. Do you know the answer?

Three reasons Muslims are involved in so much of the violence in this world are the US occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan and the Israeli occupation of Area C and Gaza.

Worldwide (Muslim) quests that involve the slaughter of innocents are often traceable to western colonial empires like the British and French and American.

For sheer brutality nothing in history matches the US military unless you count Wall Street.

I asked how many Christian or Jewish civilians have Muslims killed thousands of miles from Muslim homelands. Do you know the answer?

Three reasons Muslims are involved in so much of the violence in this world are the US occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan and the Israeli occupation of Area C and Gaza.

Worldwide (Muslim) quests that involve the slaughter of innocents are often traceable to western colonial empires like the British and French and American.

For sheer brutality nothing in history matches the US military unless you count Wall Street.

Noam Chomsky approves of this message :cuckoo:

Do you actually believe the outrageous propaganda you spew?! NO ONE can be this brainwashed!?

Quiz Yourself, Gun Pussy:

"# Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands?

"# Prior to the 1948 war, most Israeli Jews were persecuted and dispossessed European Jews who made a one-third minority of the population?

"# Prior to the 1948 war, only on third of the Jews in Palestine were legal citizens of the country?

"# For Israel to become a 'Jewish majority' it opted to expel and dispossess the two-third Palestinian majority?

"# 80% of the Palestinian people were dispossessed from their homes, farms, and businesses and have been kept out for the past 54 years?

"# 95% of Israel's lands (which is mostly owned by Palestinian refugees) is open for development to Jews only?

"# Only one of the 45 Zionist Jews who sign the Israeli 'declaration of independence' on May 14th, 1948 was born in Palestine. The other 44 were mostly Jewish refugees who escaped their anti-Semitic Europe countries, such as Tsarist Russia, Germany, and Poland."

Quiz Yourself...

The real Jewish person is no different from anyone else. A minor Holiday just passed called Tu b'Shvat which is the celebration of nature, the fruits and lands of Israel.. It is the renewal and reawakening of nature. It takes place at the beginning of the new year which for us would be Jan 19-20. :) Interesting information about the Jewish people.

From the Original Post:

"Ira Stup was raised in Philadelphia attending Jewish day school and camps. He found his home in the Jewish community and was 'intoxicated with Jewish democracy' as framed in the ideals of Israel’s foundation. Now he has returned deeply troubled from a one year fellowship based in Tel Aviv.

"The worst single incident occurred on Ben Yehuda Street in central Jerusalem. Stup, 24, a Columbia graduate, was returning from a rally with a couple of friends carrying a banner that said, 'Zionists are not settlers.' A group of religious Jews wearing yarmulkes approached, spat on them and started punching.

“About 20 people saw the whole thing and just watched. They were screaming, ‘You are not real Jews.’ Most of them were American..."

The Real Jew?

*The Real Jew* The word for prayer in hebrew is tefilah. One of the most important reasons for a person of Jewish faith to pray is introspection. Taking a look inside ones self as it relates to the world and relationship with God. Jews are permitted to pray in any language but tradition leans heavily on praying in hebrew. There's a funny story about a Jew who couldn't speak Hebrew that goes like this:

There was an uneducated Jew who wanted to pray but did not speak Hebrew. The man began to recite the only Hebrew he knew: the alphabet. He recited it over and over again, until a rabbi asked what he was doing. The man told the rabbi, "The Holy One, Blessed is He, knows what is in my heart. I will give Him the letters, and He can put the words together."

:) Jews are like anyone else.. they pray and definitely have a wonderful sense of humor. Thanks for making this thread on the True Jew.. I am really enjoying it and am thankful I can help to bring some truth and insight in to the Jewish Culture!

"# Prior to the 1948 war, Palestinian Christians and Muslims were a two-third majority of the population of Palestine, who owned and operated 93% of Palestine's lands? ... blahblahblah ...
"Far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his arabs, of course.

Forum List

Back