The real enemy

The poster I replied to did not limit anything to just the president. You chose to set such a limit because it hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the "dangerous" hate monger he is.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that fat tub of shit junkie dangerous?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why bring Ed Schultz in to the conversation?

Do you really want to compare the Rush 'the drugster' and draft dodger to Ed Shultz, All-American quarterback and NAIA passing leader in 1977?

Although Rush's fat ass is famous...he was able to get out of serving in the during the Vietnam War when he got a medical deferment from a private doctor. Poor Rush had a dreaded pilonidal cyst on his posterior...translation: an ingrown hair follicle on his ass...

Wow, a bit obsessed with Rush aren't ya? There's help for that.. You keep hatin on Rush and he'll keep on rakin in the MILLIONZ.. LMAO!!!

L O S E R
again, what a difference from when I first came to this board and the CON$ told me I needed to listen to their MessiahRushie MORE!!!

dude, you gotta listen to Rush a LOT to understand what he does
you take a few quotes and use them out of context
and, if you really think he was wrong, email him and show him how he was wrong, he will apologise and correct it

rush isnt a fucking MORON like you

Do you really want to compare the Rush 'the drugster' and draft dodger to Ed Shultz, All-American quarterback and NAIA passing leader in 1977?

Although Rush's fat ass is famous...he was able to get out of serving in the during the Vietnam War when he got a medical deferment from a private doctor. Poor Rush had a dreaded pilonidal cyst on his posterior...translation: an ingrown hair follicle on his ass...

So when Rush uses drugs = BAD.. When DingleBarry snorts cocaine = GOOD. Bubba dodged serving = GOOD.. Rush = BAD. Thanks for showing us what a moronic political hack you are. You're not very good at defending your own.. LMFAO..

ryan's plan DOES NOT PRESERVE medicare, it dissolves it....it puts it in to the hands of the for profit Insurance Companies....

HORRORS! We cant have people who are actually accountable be in charge of anything! Bring in the bureaucrats.

So when Rush uses drugs = BAD.. When DingleBarry snorts cocaine = GOOD. Bubba dodged serving = GOOD.. Rush = BAD. Thanks for showing us what a moronic political hack you are. You're not very good at defending your own.. LMFAO..

You are not very good at paying attention. Let me recap for you, so you can stay on topic.

Topic: Rush Limbaugh

Quote: Originally Posted by edthecynic
The poster I replied to did not limit anything to just the president. You chose to set such a limit because it hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the "dangerous" hate monger he is.

Quote: Originally Posted by elvis

Quote: Originally Posted by LadyGunSlinger

Now a little quiz: WHO brought Ed Shultz into the conversation about Rush Limbaugh?

Take your time....................................................

You are not very good at paying attention. Let me recap for you, so you can stay on topic.

Now a little quiz: WHO brought Ed Shultz into the conversation about Rush Limbaugh?

Hey STOOPID, this isn't Media Matters.. You were asked several questions and shown parallels in Obama's drug use and Rush Limbaugh. Bubba Clintoon's draft dodging activities and Rush. So tell us you leftist HACK, why the hypocrisy, hmm???

It's actually 47% thanks to the GOP tax cuts to buy votes.

The Bush tax cuts alone raised it from 25% to 47%. You know, the tax cuts CON$ want to make PERMANENT so they can permanently whine about people paying no federal income taxes.

I agree. The Democrats need to abolish the Bush tax cuts so the working poor, enlisted military, seniors and single moms with 4 kids have to fork over some of their money to the government.

Aren't you glad you helped me make my point?

Did I get that right?

Conservatives on this board are constantly complaining that too many American families pay no federal income taxes,

and the Bush tax cuts are as much or more responsible for that condition than any other tax action in the last 30 years.

So you do agree with me that the 22% of the low income people (according to your figure) that Bush gave a tax cut should pony up. That is very interesting, to say the least.

The right keep talking about voting out the old RINO republicans but keep voting them in.
Just talk is all they seem to have.
Really good at making the dems look bad but have nothing to brag about they have done good.

Haven't read the thread to this point.

Hope I'm not repeating the obvious, but ...............

Howzabout NOT running up the country's debt to $14 TRILLION and predictable BANKRUPTCY......is that a good ?????

Last edited:
I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

The problem is that our lying thieves in DC cannot even agree on what a copromise is.

What they need is a little adult supervision to say, "Listen, kids, here's how much money you get to spend. Now go figure out what you plan to spend it on."

Instead one side says it's time to increase spending while the other says it's time to reduce spending.

Now we find ourselves in a situation where more than half of the country pays no tax and the less than half pays all of the tax. In a democracy, with more than half paying nothing and riding free on the dime of the less than halfers, what chance do we have of not going bankrupt?

The tipping point so often predicted has been passed. We're screwed.

no one pays "no taxes"....NO ONE......that is just bull crapola Code....

even those who pay no income taxes, they pay social security taxes...IN SURPLUS, which is being used to pay for thisngs that income taxes should be paying for...

they also pay cigarette taxes and gas taxes which ALL GO IN TO THE TREASURY to help pay the bills.

most of the people not paying income taxes, are SENIORS, the enlisted Military men and women and their families, working people with a lot of kids, and the lowest income workers....

Well, you're right about that. However, the cigarette taxes which we all know go to only the education and health care systems to support the children and the costs of the smokers (that is what the lying thieves promised) and the social security which is used to support the "trust fund" as the lying thieves promised are not what the current debate is about.

The current debate is whether or not the ones pulling the agon will have to contribute more to those riding the wagon.

Admission to movies is based on the cost of the ticket. Everyone enjoys the benefits of living here. Why are some allowed to not pay for those benefits? Now it's more than half. There can't be much doubt that the tax system will change and that the behavior modified by taxes will also change.

Don't bother to read "Atlas Shrugged" if you haven't yet. You will soon be able to observe it playing out around you.

Now a little quiz: WHO brought Ed Schultz into the conversation about Rush Limbaugh?

Hey STOOPID, this isn't Media Matters.. You were asked several questions and shown parallels in Obama's drug use and Rush Limbaugh. Bubba Clintoon's draft dodging activities and Rush. So tell us you leftist HACK, why the hypocrisy, hmm???

I guess you need more time...the comparison YOU chose to frame is Rush Limbaugh and Ed Schultz.

You really need to quell your emotions. You are acting like a pilonidal cyst

ryan's plan DOES NOT PRESERVE medicare, it dissolves it....it puts it in to the hands of the for profit Insurance Companies....

That is not accurate. It will be put in the hands of those who use it. They will buy from private insurance companies.

If we depend on the Big Government solution, that is, a top end limit on the payment to any doctor for performing any procedure, more and more doctors will drop out of the system and fewer and fewer Seniors will be able to find a provider to give care.

The big Government solution presumes to know more than the patients, the doctors and the drug companies. Obviously this is not possible. Millions of Seniors, retired executives and mangers from all parts of the economy will call for and find specifically tailored plans to address their particular situation.

Other seniors will be in clubs or churches where these plans are explanined by clergy or pastors and the system will continue funded by vouchers and saving big time money.

Assuming that people are idiots is the only justification for Liberalism.

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them! ... They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

February 10, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten
Can you even see the difference between a radio entertainer talking about the democrats being enemy, and the president of the United States calling the republicans the enemy?
In your mind....I doubt you can.

I don't listen to Rush but I have heard the President of the United States referring to Republicans as the 'enemy.' I found that disgusting and it is apparent who your 'messiah' is tho.' LOL

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?
It's actually 47% thanks to the GOP tax cuts to buy votes.

The Bush tax cuts alone raised it from 25% to 47%. You know, the tax cuts CON$ want to make PERMANENT so they can permanently whine about people paying no federal income taxes.

I agree. The Democrats need to abolish the Bush tax cuts so the working poor, enlisted military, seniors and single moms with 4 kids have to fork over some of their money to the government.

Aren't you glad you helped me make my point?

Did I get that right?

Just clarify something: The Bush Tax Cuts no longer exist. They expired. For those rates to be in existance today, they had to be signed into law by someone else. We now have the Obama Tax Cuts.

Just to clarify.

I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

The problem is that our lying thieves in DC cannot even agree on what a copromise is.

What they need is a little adult supervision to say, "Listen, kids, here's how much money you get to spend. Now go figure out what you plan to spend it on."

Instead one side says it's time to increase spending while the other says it's time to reduce spending.

Now we find ourselves in a situation where more than half of the country pays no tax and the less than half pays all of the tax. In a democracy, with more than half paying nothing and riding free on the dime of the less than halfers, what chance do we have of not going bankrupt?

The tipping point so often predicted has been passed. We're screwed.

no one pays "no taxes"....NO ONE......that is just bull crapola Code....

even those who pay no income taxes, they pay social security taxes...IN SURPLUS, which is being used to pay for thisngs that income taxes should be paying for...

they also pay cigarette taxes and gas taxes which ALL GO IN TO THE TREASURY to help pay the bills.

most of the people not paying income taxes, are SENIORS, the enlisted Military men and women and their families, working people with a lot of kids, and the lowest income workers....

Who cares about other taxes. We are talking solely about income tax here. EVERY working American should be paying SOMETHING in income tax. Instead we have people who actually make a profit off the income tax code. That's preposterous.

Also if you are arguing that social security has been mishandled and misused, we agree.

Also, just so you know; the only time American military members don't pay income tax is when they are drawing a paycheck while in a combat zone. Otherwise they pay income tax just like anyone else.

I find it pathetic that anyone - no matter who they are (including the President) - would call other Americans 'enemies' because they happen to disagree politically. Those people - the ones who stir up 'hatred' by calling other Americans 'enemies'... they are the dangerous people. They are the enemy. They are the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

Were the people who killed 3,000 Americans on 9/11 the 'enemy'?

Then what would you call people who promote continuing a for profit private health care cartel that kills 45,000 Americans every year?

What would you call people who decimate environmental protections and promote dirty energy cartels that kill thousands of American every year?

???

I'm not sure what we should call these people. I'm not even sure what group(s) you are talking about.

What would you call an organized authority that systematically has reduced the standing of the American student from 1st to about 20th in the industrialized world?

The group I'm describing actually exists, is easily identified and has single handedly done this.

The groups you describe could be anyone who you don't happen to like at this moment.

Without fear and hate, what would liberalism be?

Speaking of fat asses, I will bet Ed Shultz has 40 pounds on Rush. And, tell us about Ed Shultz time in the military. They need people in top physical condition. The point that went completely over your head was that Ed Shultz called Chris Christie a fat slob because he doesn't like his politics.

That is not accurate. It will be put in the hands of those who use it. They will buy from private insurance companies.

If we depend on the Big Government solution, that is, a top end limit on the payment to any doctor for performing any procedure, more and more doctors will drop out of the system and fewer and fewer Seniors will be able to find a provider to give care.

The big Government solution presumes to know more than the patients, the doctors and the drug companies. Obviously this is not possible. Millions of Seniors, retired executives and mangers from all parts of the economy will call for and find specifically tailored plans to address their particular situation.

Other seniors will be in clubs or churches where these plans are explanined by clergy or pastors and the system will continue funded by vouchers and saving big time money.

Assuming that people are idiots is the only justification for Liberalism.
Since the voucher does not cover the full cost of the for profit health insurance, they will only buy it if they can afford the extra money, which means many will not be insured. The Ryan death panels have condemned poor seniors to slow death by illness.

Now a little quiz: WHO brought Ed Schultz into the conversation about Rush Limbaugh?

I guess you need more time...the comparison YOU chose to frame is Rush Limbaugh and Ed Schultz.

You really need to quell your emotions. You are acting like a pilonidal cyst

THERE IT IS.. Take a good look. A kool-aid sipping mind numb moron.. this idiot votes, frightening isn't it?!

OBAMA SNORTED COCAINE, did drugs.. Makes him what you accuse Rush of.

BILL CLINTON DODGED SERVING- Makes him no different from Rush and yet I'll bet you voted for Bubba and wet your underoo's every time he's on television, hmm? LMAO

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them! ... They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

February 10, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten
Can you even see the difference between a radio entertainer talking about the democrats being enemy, and the president of the United States calling the republicans the enemy?
In your mind....I doubt you can.

you did not answer his question Ed......anyway....who does Rush pick to win the Series this year?....

Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Very well stated! For the party that claims exclusive access to Jesus and Christianity, you would think the policies they proposed reflected the teachings of the Bible such as love your ENEMY and in their case this is the LGTV community and FACTS, assisting the poor and not making people poor, etc. Not a single Republican Doctrine actually expresses their claim as being Christians. The only issue they hang onto for saving face is abortion.

But hey, More Tax Cuts for the Rich and Less "Government Handouts" for the poor that are hungry.

Forum List

Back