The real enemy

And yet you manage to parrot him. :eusa_liar:

as do you. every time you quote him, as you did in this thread.
There is a big difference between parroting your MessiahRushie's propaganda as your own thoughts and my making you DittoTards EAT his words.

ED....you pull more Rush Quotes out of the air here than anyone i have ever seen.....if you are not considered a Ditto Head yourself then they should redefine what a Ditto Head is.....just sayin.....

Can you even see the difference between a radio entertainer talking about the democrats being enemy, and the president of the United States calling the republicans the enemy?
In your mind....I doubt you can.
The poster I replied to did not limit anything to just the president. You chose to set such a limit because it hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the "dangerous" hate monger he is.

I don't listen to Rush but I have heard the President of the United States referring to Republicans as the 'enemy.' I found that disgusting and it is apparent who your 'messiah' is tho.' LOL
I heard it as the GOP were the enemy of Latinos, which they are, whereas the quotes I posted of your MessiahRushie had Americans as the enemy.

March 23, 2010
CALLER: No, it doesn't. And you know that sick feeling that I heard one of your other callers talk about that you also mentioned, you know, it's worse in my own stomach, it's worse than when 9/11 occurred, you know, at least then we knew it was a foreign enemy. But it's clear now that our enemy, the new enemy, is our own government and its disregard for the people's will of this country --

RUSH: Right. I hope you people in the media are listening to this because this is what people think, the enemy, the biggest threat we face is our own government

There is a big difference between parroting your MessiahRushie's propaganda as your own thoughts and my making you DittoTards EAT his words.

limbaugh is a scumbag piece of shit junkie hypocrite. why would I parrot anything he says?

El....if Rush says 10 different things,and you happen to agree with one of them,then to Ed your Parroting the guy....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that fat tub of shit junkie dangerous?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why bring Ed Schultz in to the conversation?

Do you really want to compare the Rush 'the drugster' and draft dodger to Ed Shultz, All-American quarterback and NAIA passing leader in 1977?

Although Rush's fat ass is famous...he was able to get out of serving in the during the Vietnam War when he got a medical deferment from a private doctor. Poor Rush had a dreaded pilonidal cyst on his posterior...translation: an ingrown hair follicle on his ass...

what branch of the military did Ed serve with?......and if not....why?....

Last edited:
Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Very well stated! For the party that claims exclusive access to Jesus and Christianity, you would think the policies they proposed reflected the teachings of the Bible such as love your ENEMY and in their case this is the LGTV community and FACTS, assisting the poor and not making people poor, etc. Not a single Republican Doctrine actually expresses their claim as being Christians. The only issue they hang onto for saving face is abortion.

But hey, More Tax Cuts for the Rich and Less "Government Handouts" for the poor that are hungry.

The party that wants the poor to be assisted by charities and churches instead of government programs does reflect the teachings in the Bible. Which is more effective in getting food to a poor person? A government agency staffed by thousands of overpaid civil service employees or a food bank at a church staffed by volunteers?

ED....you pull more Rush Quotes out of the air here than anyone i have ever seen.....if you are not considered a Ditto Head yourself then they should redefine what a Ditto Head is.....just sayin.....
The only way I could be considered a Dittotard is if they redefine DittoTard.

DittoTards agree with your MessiahRushie and that's why they say "ditto." I quote Stuttering LimpTard to make DittoTards choke on his words. There's no way a sane person can say I agree with the pathological liar from the way I use his quotes against him.

May 6, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos is balance to all of the fraud that is being committed throughout our electoral process. George Soros is tampering with our electoral process with a huge multibillion-dollar fortune. MoveOn.org is tampering with vast fundraising tentacles. The unions... I mean, who doesn't "tamper" with elections, if you want to get right down to it? Everybody tampers with elections because they're trying to influence the outcome. But I'm not a tamperer.

May 9, 2008
RUSH: Operation Chaos involves Republican operatives tampering in, messing around with, having fun in, Democrat elections

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
that fat tub of shit junkie dangerous?
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you really want to compare the Rush 'the drugster' and draft dodger to Ed Shultz, All-American quarterback and NAIA passing leader in 1977?

Although Rush's fat ass is famous...he was able to get out of serving in the during the Vietnam War when he got a medical deferment from a private doctor. Poor Rush had a dreaded pilonidal cyst on his posterior...translation: an ingrown hair follicle on his ass...

Private doctor as compared to what? What other kinds of doctors is there...a VA doctor?

Private doctor as compared to what? What other kinds of doctors is there...a VA doctor?

Teehee!!:lol:

I quote Stuttering LimpTard to make DittoTards choke on his words. There's no way a sane person can say I agree with the pathological liar from the way I use his quotes against him.

im not saying you agree with him......but for someone to scan this fuckers quotes as often as you do......your a type of "Ditto Head" Ed.......:eusa_eh:

The poster I replied to did not limit anything to just the president. You chose to set such a limit because it hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the "dangerous" hate monger he is.

I don't listen to Rush but I have heard the President of the United States referring to Republicans as the 'enemy.' I found that disgusting and it is apparent who your 'messiah' is tho.' LOL
I heard it as the GOP were the enemy of Latinos, which they are, whereas the quotes I posted of your MessiahRushie had Americans as the enemy.

March 23, 2010
CALLER: No, it doesn't. And you know that sick feeling that I heard one of your other callers talk about that you also mentioned, you know, it's worse in my own stomach, it's worse than when 9/11 occurred, you know, at least then we knew it was a foreign enemy. But it's clear now that our enemy, the new enemy, is our own government and its disregard for the people's will of this country --

RUSH: Right. I hope you people in the media are listening to this because this is what people think, the enemy, the biggest threat we face is our own government

One more time for the comprehension challenged, I don't listen to Rush and he is expressing an opinion that I don't agree with. You do seem to be obsessed with Rush.

Here is what your messiah said. Pay close attention to the word WE.

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

Obama, in an interview with talk radio host Michael Baisden, said, "I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of enemies."

He was backtracking from a comment he made a week ago in an interview with Univision radio in which he sought to persuade Hispanics to vote for Democratic candidates instead of Republicans.

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder," Obama had said.

Obama seeks to blunt Republican attack over comment | Reuters

Having said that...upon more consideration to your stupid post.....A private Dr. cannot give a medical derferment. The person must go through the physical exam from a military doctor, at that time he is given a 1A or a 4F....just sayin

Schultz didn't dodge the draft like Rush, he missed it. There was no conscription after 1973. The last draft lottery was for men born in 1953, but, men born in 1953 were not drafted due to abolition of the draft in 1973.

Schultz was born in 1954.

March 23, 2010

One more time for the comprehension challenged, I don't listen to Rush and he is expressing an opinion that I don't agree with. You do seem to be obsessed with Rush.

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Monday he should not have used the word "enemies" to describe his political opponents as Republicans sought to make an issue of the comment a day before congressional elections.

Obama, in an interview with talk radio host Michael Baisden, said, "I probably should have used the word 'opponents' instead of enemies."

He was backtracking from a comment he made a week ago in an interview with Univision radio in which he sought to persuade Hispanics to vote for Democratic candidates instead of Republicans.

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder," Obama had said.

And the "we" clearly refers to Latinos, just as I said.

Schultz didn't dodge the draft like Rush, he missed it. There was no conscription after 1973. The last draft lottery was for men born in 1953, but, men born in 1953 were not drafted due to abolition of the draft in 1973.

Hey shit for brains, the draft ended in 73 which makes your fatboy eligible in 72 at 18 you dumbazz. LMFAO

March 23, 2010

And, clearly, you feel that Obama was right to call Republicans the enemy of Latinos. Charming. Seriously.

Fucking idiot.

Having said that...upon more consideration to your stupid post.....I private Dr. cannot give a medical derferment. The person must go through the physical exam from a military doctor, at that time he is given a 1A or a 4F....just sayin

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh's Pilonidal Cyst

When Rush Limbaugh first came of draft age he held a 2-S (college deferment) Selective Service System classification as a student at Southeast Missouri State University in 1969-70, but after he dropped out of college at the end of his first year he no longer qualified for a student deferment and was subject to being reclassified as 1-A (available immediately for military service) and drafted. Selective Service System records show that Limbaugh was reclassified as 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of [declared] war or national emergency) on 24 November 1970, which effectively ended his draft eligibility and ensured that he would not be called for service.

What was the basis of Limbaugh's 1-Y classification? The Selective Service System records still available indicate that the classification was not assigned on psychological or moral grounds, but because of a physical problem. And since there are no records indicating that Limbaugh was ever examined by a physician at an Armed Forces Entrance Examining Station (i.e., he never underwent a pre-induction physical), the 1-Y classification was almost certainly assigned based on a report Limbaugh had his own doctor prepare and submit to his draft board. (No implication that the report was fabricated is intended; the point is merely to note that Limbaugh's deferment was based upon an examination conducted by a private doctor, not one administered by an Armed Services physician.)

What was the physical problem that disqualified Rush Limbaugh from the draft? Limbaugh biographer Paul D. Colford notes that: As for Limbaugh himself, the broadcaster stated that he was not drafted during the Vietnam War because he had been classified 4-F after a physical found that he had an "inoperable pilonidal cyst" and "a football knee from high school." He added: "I made no effort to evade it or avoid it." (Technically, Limbaugh's classification during his primary year of draft eligibility was 1-Y, not 4-F; he was only reclassified as 4-F after the 1-Y classification was abolished on 10 December 1971.)

Which of the two stated medical reasons was the primary one behind Limbaugh's 1-Y classification is difficult to determine directly since individual medical files held by his draft board have long since been destroyed.

I quote Stuttering LimpTard to make DittoTards choke on his words. There's no way a sane person can say I agree with the pathological liar from the way I use his quotes against him.

im not saying you agree with him......but for someone to scan this fuckers quotes as often as you do......your a type of "Ditto Head" Ed.......:eusa_eh:
Only by your revisionist definition of a DittoTard since by definition DittoTards agree with your MessiahRushie.

I quote Stuttering LimpTard for 2 reasons, one) his transcripts are readily available on line, and two) CON$ habitually claim that people who are making fools of themselves are not CON$, but there is no denying LimpTard is a CON$ervative.

And, clearly, you feel that Obama was right to call Republicans the enemy of Latinos. Charming. Seriously.

Fucking idiot.
There is no denying that the GOP are the enemy of Latinos.

Hey shit for brains, the draft ended in 73 which makes your fatboy eligible in 72 at 18 you dumbazz. LMFAO

'Shit for brains'...the lady is a TRAP...LOL

I was wrong, the lottery was held from 1970 - 76. Schultz would have had to register with the Selective Service and his draft number for men born in 1954 was 205. BUT...

no new draft orders were issued after 1972.

Selective Service System: History and Records

Forum List

Back