The real enemy

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?
It's actually 47% thanks to the GOP tax cuts to buy votes.

The Bush tax cuts alone raised it from 25% to 47%. You know, the tax cuts CON$ want to make PERMANENT so they can permanently whine about people paying no federal income taxes.

About your signature
Talk about twisting someones words

"Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing." Rush Limbaugh
Way to take his coment out of context. He was talking about Alinsky's rules for radicals. and how left tards like you do things.
And as such he was accusing his opponents of what he was at present doing, like a good little Alinskyite, as was also shown in the next two quotes. So the context you just gave it is exactly the context I used it for, but the hypocrisy of it just went completely over your head.

Your MessiahRushie is a die hard Alinskyite, always has been and always will be!

I find it pathetic that anyone - no matter who they are (including the President) - would call other Americans 'enemies' because they happen to disagree politically. Those people - the ones who stir up 'hatred' by calling other Americans 'enemies'... they are the dangerous people. They are the enemy. They are the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

Stir up hatred? Have you seen the posts concerning 'Liberals'? And someone that would take away another persons ability to live is that persons enemy. For that is what the Ryan proposals would do to vast numbers of seniors.

The affect of the current push by the GOP in several states is to destroy unions, period. Unions are the only protection that working people have. You see what companies like Massey do when that protection is not there. Workering men and women die, and the people in charge just buy new hands as the bodies go out the door. I grew up around sawmills and logging towns, and have seen this attitude, and knew the bodies that went out the door and their families. Our rules concerning safety in the work place, fair wages, and health care, all are things that the unions fought for. Now the GOP official policy is to destroy all of that, and take us back to the pre-1900 days.

Yes. I will now brand the GOP the enemy of working men and women. I would not have two years ago, but given the crap that this party is now pushing, with the backing of their brown shirt Teabaggers, they are our enemy. For they would destroy our ability to provide good health care for our children, they would have us work for wages that are equivelent to what the Chinese work for, and they would destroy the safety net for seniors.

And the whole time crying about how the upper 2% is taxed to death, as the share of the wealth of this nation of that per centage of it's citizens continues to climb. While the rest of us continue to see a decline in the real value of what little we have.

Every single proposal that the GOP has made in the last two years goes against the majority of American Citizens interest. They prefer subsidies for companies making tens of billions every quarter to programs to keep all of our children health and educated. They prefer useless weopons systems pushed by the military-industrial complex to providing a reasonable old age to those that have worked all their lives for this nation, and even served in it's military. To the GOP, none of this is important. All that is important to them are the Corperations, and the very wealthy.

Yes, the GOP has demonstrated that they are, indeed, the enemy of the working class American.

Oh brother,:rolleyes:

Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Back before the days of entitlement slave programs the elderly were taken care of by their children. No big government needed. Children did what they had to do.

Yeah....at one time, a lot o' people invested in the buggy-whip "industry"....and, family-farms were still the "norm"....and, there were no federal-regulations on Wall Street.

Things Change.

What's your point?

323.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it pathetic that anyone - no matter who they are (including the President) - would call other Americans 'enemies' because they happen to disagree politically. Those people - the ones who stir up 'hatred' by calling other Americans 'enemies'... they are the dangerous people. They are the enemy. They are the enemy of America and everything it stands for.
February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them! ... They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

February 10, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them! ... They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

February 10, 2008

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy; ... It has to be beaten, not joined, not be reached out to, not be gotten along with, not worked with. It needs to be beaten
Can you even see the difference between a radio entertainer talking about the democrats being enemy, and the president of the United States calling the republicans the enemy?
In your mind....I doubt you can.

February 6, 2008

February 10, 2008

February 11, 2008
Can you even see the difference between a radio entertainer talking about the democrats being enemy, and the president of the United States calling the republicans the enemy?

i am sure Rush appreciates ed supporting him every day by listening to him .

Boy, the left simply can't operate without a boogeyman, can it?

That's because they have no idea's, no common sense concerning economics. All they know how to do is spend other people's money.. They're a bunch of fuckin Klepto's.. Hide your grandmother's jewelry if you invite a leftist to dinner, of course who the hell would invite a leftist to anything?!

Boy, the left simply can't operate without a boogeyman, can it?
Way to parrot your MessiahRushie.
Yet another example of the first quote in my sig.
Thank You.

March 23, 2009
RUSH: And one of the things we know about liberalism is that it is a lie. It has to lie in order to survive. It has to create demons. It has to create enemies that have to be destroyed.

March 5, 2008
RUSH: All right, folks, time to fire point-blank, dead between the eyes. I am getting a number of e-mail complaints from people who are identifying themselves, anyway, as conservatives who are saying that they have lost faith in me, that this is not what conservatism is all about, this is not the way conservatives should operate. Let me tackle it this way. I think, if I may be serious for a moment, we're in a war, a political war in this country, and only one side is fully engaged and that's the enemy, and our enemy happens to be liberalism which is found in the Democrat Party.

February 11, 2008

Stir up hatred? Have you seen the posts concerning 'Liberals'? And someone that would take away another persons ability to live is that persons enemy. For that is what the Ryan proposals would do to vast numbers of seniors.

The affect of the current push by the GOP in several states is to destroy unions, period. Unions are the only protection that working people have. You see what companies like Massey do when that protection is not there. Workering men and women die, and the people in charge just buy new hands as the bodies go out the door. I grew up around sawmills and logging towns, and have seen this attitude, and knew the bodies that went out the door and their families. Our rules concerning safety in the work place, fair wages, and health care, all are things that the unions fought for. Now the GOP official policy is to destroy all of that, and take us back to the pre-1900 days.

Yes. I will now brand the GOP the enemy of working men and women. I would not have two years ago, but given the crap that this party is now pushing, with the backing of their brown shirt Teabaggers, they are our enemy. For they would destroy our ability to provide good health care for our children, they would have us work for wages that are equivelent to what the Chinese work for, and they would destroy the safety net for seniors.

And the whole time crying about how the upper 2% is taxed to death, as the share of the wealth of this nation of that per centage of it's citizens continues to climb. While the rest of us continue to see a decline in the real value of what little we have.

Every single proposal that the GOP has made in the last two years goes against the majority of American Citizens interest. They prefer subsidies for companies making tens of billions every quarter to programs to keep all of our children health and educated. They prefer useless weopons systems pushed by the military-industrial complex to providing a reasonable old age to those that have worked all their lives for this nation, and even served in it's military. To the GOP, none of this is important. All that is important to them are the Corperations, and the very wealthy.

Yes, the GOP has demonstrated that they are, indeed, the enemy of the working class American.

Oh, so it's the 'Mommy, he did it too' kind of whine? :lol::lol:

The GOP are not my enemy. The Democrats are not my enemy. Stupidity is my enemy.

And you are actually stupid.

That would include Obama.

For all this talk of Obama being far left, the guy cut taxes even more than Bush. He agreed to keep the Bush tax cuts, plus he gave more tax cuts through the stimulus bill. And what good did it do?

when did Obamush cut taxes? and keeping the tax rates at current levels is not cuting taxes.
Yeah....everyone's really feeling the.....

Oh, so it's the 'Mommy, he did it too' kind of whine? :lol::lol:

The GOP are not my enemy. The Democrats are not my enemy. Stupidity is my enemy.

And you are actually stupid.

:lol: :) Hahahaha.. Too damn funny and TRUE! You rock~

February 6, 2008

February 10, 2008

February 11, 2008
The poster I replied to did not limit anything to just the president. You chose to set such a limit because it hurts you to have your MessiahRushie exposed as the "dangerous" hate monger he is.

Forum List

Back