The real enemy

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Ok, so then the alternative is the toadies of Unions, Trial Lawyers, and Environmental Wackos is our only alternative?

Funny you said we can not afford Republicans in Power any more, when they have not been in power for some time now, and IMO we certainly can not afford the Far left of the Democrat Party in Power any longer. Either!

The right keep talking about voting out the old RINO republicans but keep voting them in.
Just talk is all they seem to have.
Really good at making the dems look bad but have nothing to brag about they have done good.

The real enemy is the idiots of the world who wish to go to EITHER extreme and completely shut people they disagree without. No compromise. Just give them what they want, no matter who's rights get stepped on, no matter what laws get bent, or outright broken, no matter how reasonable someone tries to be with them, all they want is 100% what THEY want.

Fuck those people.

The real enemy is the idiots of the world who wish to go to EITHER extreme and completely shut people they disagree without. No compromise. Just give them what they want, no matter who's rights get stepped on, no matter what laws get bent, or outright broken, no matter how reasonable someone tries to be with them, all they want is 100% what THEY want.

Fuck those people.

Yep the problem is they are the majority of the people in the USA.
In both partys.

Fuck those people.

In both partys.

I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

WTF about being broke and the word INSOLVENT don't you leftist nitwits understand?! THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT ~ GET IT?!! Fuck all of those programs and fuck the left .. I'm damn tired of both sides of the aisle ignoring the obvious- CUT SPENDING ACROSS THE BOARD, PERIOD.

WTF about being broke and the word INSOLVENT don't you leftist nitwits understand?! THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT ~ GET IT?!! Fuck all of those programs and fuck the left .. I'm damn tired of both sides of the aisle ignoring the obvious- CUT SPENDING ACROSS THE BOARD, PERIOD.

Well, I guess if you reduce tax revenues then you are going to be insolvent sooner or later. I'm sure if I gave my boss a reduction in my wages I'd be cutting spending on essentials soon enough.

Well, I guess if you reduce tax revenues then you are going to be insolvent sooner or later. I'm sure if I gave my boss a reduction in my wages I'd be cutting spending on essentials soon enough.

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?

Fuck those people.

In both partys.

I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

Yet you support the gestapo.

The right and the left are the enemies...

$46,238...that's your portion of the debt. How will you be paying your share, check or cash?

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?

I agree, taxes should be applied equally to all US citizens.

Forum List

Back