The real enemy

Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Social Security an Medicare are not gains. They are gov't pork. ANd we can't afford them. We never could. It is just that now the bill collector is at the front door.
The GOP cares about the average American. They consider the average American smart, industrious and hard working. The Dums consider the average American stupid and clueless. This is why in their mind the average American needs govt to protect them. Because they are too stupid and clueless and do it for themselves.
The GOP wants gov't to get out of the way so average Americans can work and provide for themselves. The Dums want gov't to interfere so average Americans will become dependent on them and keep voting them into office.

Well, McConnell has made it clear to all. The GOP is the enemy of the working and middle class. Anything that we have gained since 1900, they wish to reverse. From unions to Social Security and Medicare, their goald is to terminate the gains made by the majority of American Citizens.

We see what has happened in Wisconsin, now we are seeing the GOP's true goals in the upcoming battle over the debt ceiling. The GOP cares absolutely nothing about the average American, and regards them simply as useful idiots, or fodder to be used in empire building.

They would gut the sytems that protect the seniors in this nation, and take us back to the days when surviving to old age meant poverty for the vast majority that did that. Their goal is for older citizens to die as quickly as possible when then can no longer earn a profit for the corperations. Reducing access to medical care and maintenance pharmceuticals is a very good way to do that.

Time to give all them a permenant vacation. We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.

Back before the days of entitlement slave programs the elderly were taken care of by their children. No big government needed. Children did what they had to do.

We cannot afford the toadies of the corperations in power any longer.
That would include Obama.

For all this talk of Obama being far left, the guy cut taxes even more than Bush. He agreed to keep the Bush tax cuts, plus he gave more tax cuts through the stimulus bill. And what good did it do?

when did Obamush cut taxes? and keeping the tax rates at current levels is not cuting taxes.

WTF about being broke and the word INSOLVENT don't you leftist nitwits understand?! THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT ~ GET IT?!! Fuck all of those programs and fuck the left .. I'm damn tired of both sides of the aisle ignoring the obvious- CUT SPENDING ACROSS THE BOARD, PERIOD.

Well, I guess if you reduce tax revenues then you are going to be insolvent sooner or later. I'm sure if I gave my boss a reduction in my wages I'd be cutting spending on essentials soon enough.

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?

so, you want to collect income taxes from the working poor....like the military enlisted men and their families, and the low income Seniors who have paid taxes their entire life???

the military enlisted men, make up a good deal of the people you now want to tax.....

:clap2: Bravo!

NOT!

And yet Ryan's plan saves and preserves medicare while the Dems want to do nothing which promises the system will go bankrupt in about 10 years.

Revised system vs. no system.

How much of the real world must be ignored to be a Liberal?

ryan's plan DOES NOT PRESERVE medicare, it dissolves it....it puts it in to the hands of the for profit Insurance Companies....

I'd kinda like to see them doing a little suffering, first.....seeing-as-how they never manage to share that experience, with their constituents....and, we can make it more "traditional"; public-shaming.

To the stocks, with John Boner, so we can all watch him detox from cigarettes & alcohol.

Seeing-as-how the dunking-stool was (typically) reserved for women, it seems appropriate that Mitch McConnell & Eric Cantor should take that ride, until they "come out".​

The real enemy is the idiots of the world who wish to go to EITHER extreme and completely shut people they disagree without. No compromise. Just give them what they want, no matter who's rights get stepped on, no matter what laws get bent, or outright broken, no matter how reasonable someone tries to be with them, all they want is 100% what THEY want.

Fuck those people.

Yep the problem is they are the majority of the people in the USA.
In both partys.

I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

The problem is that our lying thieves in DC cannot even agree on what a copromise is.

What they need is a little adult supervision to say, "Listen, kids, here's how much money you get to spend. Now go figure out what you plan to spend it on."

Instead one side says it's time to increase spending while the other says it's time to reduce spending.

Now we find ourselves in a situation where more than half of the country pays no tax and the less than half pays all of the tax. In a democracy, with more than half paying nothing and riding free on the dime of the less than halfers, what chance do we have of not going bankrupt?

The tipping point so often predicted has been passed. We're screwed.

In both partys.

I disagree. I think that most people are wiling to compromise, but the militant lefties and righties are the most vocal so it just seems like they are the most prevalent. If the rest of us would start standing up and telling ALL of them to shut up , maybe we could get something accomplished.

The problem is that our lying thieves in DC cannot even agree on what a copromise is.

What they need is a little adult supervision to say, "Listen, kids, here's how much money you get to spend. Now go figure out what you plan to spend it on."

Instead one side says it's time to increase spending while the other says it's time to reduce spending.

Now we find ourselves in a situation where more than half of the country pays no tax and the less than half pays all of the tax. In a democracy, with more than half paying nothing and riding free on the dime of the less than halfers, what chance do we have of not going bankrupt?

The tipping point so often predicted has been passed. We're screwed.

no one pays "no taxes"....NO ONE......that is just bull crapola Code....

even those who pay no income taxes, they pay social security taxes...IN SURPLUS, which is being used to pay for thisngs that income taxes should be paying for...

they also pay cigarette taxes and gas taxes which ALL GO IN TO THE TREASURY to help pay the bills.

most of the people not paying income taxes, are SENIORS, the enlisted Military men and women and their families, working people with a lot of kids, and the lowest income workers....

Funny you said we can not afford Republicans in Power any more, when they have not been in power for some time now, and IMO we certainly can not afford the Far left of the Democrat Party in Power any longer. Either!
No....what's really "funny" is how Republicans never take any credit, for any time (in recent-History)....except for the....

Why is that??

:eusa_eh:

Ok, so then the alternative is the toadies of Unions, Trial Lawyers, and Environmental Wackos is our only alternative?

Funny you said we can not afford Republicans in Power any more, when they have not been in power for some time now, and IMO we certainly can not afford the Far left of the Democrat Party in Power any longer. Either!

So now they are not in power. So then everyone who points back to Nov 10 are fools?
You noticed that, too, huh??

:eusa_eh:

WTF about being broke and the word INSOLVENT don't you leftist nitwits understand?! THERE'S NO MONEY LEFT ~ GET IT?!! Fuck all of those programs and fuck the left .. I'm damn tired of both sides of the aisle ignoring the obvious- CUT SPENDING ACROSS THE BOARD, PERIOD.
Well, I guess if you reduce tax revenues then you are going to be insolvent sooner or later. I'm sure if I gave my boss a reduction in my wages I'd be cutting spending on essentials soon enough.

Good point, so the solution is obviously to start collecting something from the 40% of Americans who currently pay NO federal income taxes. Wouldn't you agree?
It's actually 47% thanks to the GOP tax cuts to buy votes.

The Bush tax cuts alone raised it from 25% to 47%. You know, the tax cuts CON$ want to make PERMANENT so they can permanently whine about people paying no federal income taxes.

The Bush tax cuts alone raised it from 25% to 47%. You know, the tax cuts CON$ want to make PERMANENT so they can permanently whine about people paying no federal income taxes.

About your signature
Talk about twisting someones words

"Accuse your opponents of what you are at present doing." Rush Limbaugh
Way to take his coment out of context. He was talking about Alinsky's rules for radicals. and how left tards like you do things.

The real enemy is the idiots of the world who wish to go to EITHER extreme and completely shut people they disagree without. No compromise. Just give them what they want, no matter who's rights get stepped on, no matter what laws get bent, or outright broken, no matter how reasonable someone tries to be with them, all they want is 100% what THEY want.

Fuck those people.

In both partys.

You faith-based folks are shameless.

You insist on being counted (within the mainstream)....then, continue to tell everyone-else how to live their Lives.

You folks need to get a Life o' your own.....and, quit worrying about everyone-else's.​

Good post Rocks...here is what you must always keep in mind. Conservatism has ALWAYS tried to create an aristocracy in some form or other. Just listen to everything they say with that in mind and it will be clear. That is who they are and what they believe. But the current crop of right wingers is infested with authoritarian followers. They don't hate government, they only hate when their authoritarians are not running it.

I agree. The Democrats need to abolish the Bush tax cuts so the working poor, enlisted military, seniors and single moms with 4 kids have to fork over some of their money to the government.

Aren't you glad you helped me make my point?

Did I get that right?

Last edited:
I find it pathetic that anyone - no matter who they are (including the President) - would call other Americans 'enemies' because they happen to disagree politically. Those people - the ones who stir up 'hatred' by calling other Americans 'enemies'... they are the dangerous people. They are the enemy. They are the enemy of America and everything it stands for.

Forum List

Back