The real difference between Republicans and Democrats

No he didn't. A million people are dead because of that idiot. You better start looking at the results and not what the gateway pundit or twitterx tells you.
You blame Trump for the US contracting a virus? Wow. Stop with the horseshit.

And what's your solution? A third criminal gang? If that's what you want to call things. Because there are no real similarities. So unless you can change the rules of campaigns and the political system, all you're going to do is sit on the sidelines criticizing with no solutions
You make some good points, but keep in mind that no 3rd party dedicated to the needs of The People is interested in being a re-brand/re-shuffle of either of the two gangs.

We want their rank and file voters, but not their criminal leaders or system.

As far as being on the sidelines, I get out there & work for good candidates/platforms even when I know they have little to no chance.

The problem here is that you're obviously a good/smart person, but you've been taken in by the Good Cop act.

But the Good Cop is as bad as the Bad Cop.

In the case of the CovidCon, a vastly worse cop for POC/COC.

I hope someday you see this.

Peace. :)

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

How was it determined that they were "bipartisan?"
How was it that you decided they weren't?

So, nothing to do with facts presented.

Hilarious
You don't know what "facts" were presented. One thing we do know is that the only evidence the jury saw/heard was the evidence Fanni wanted them to see/hear.

Also, Fulton county is more than half black, which means more than half Democrat.

You don't know what "facts" were presented. One thing we do know is that the only evidence the jury saw/heard was the evidence Fanni wanted them to see/hear.
We know those facts caused ordinary Americans to hand down indictments.

No you can't go on and on.

Your post is really ignorant. Let me use start with your first complaint as an example.

Do Democrats want you to stop driving gas powered cars, or is it that if we continue driving gas powered cars life on earth comes to an end?

And since when has a white person not been able to go to a christmas party anywhere?

Biden didn't create inflation idiot. COVID did and it was global. You think inflation is bad here? Move to Europe.

Your list is a misinformed load of lunacy.

You want to talk about Reparations? Whites have been given direct government economic assistance at least 8 times during the history of this nation and black tax money went into those programs that blacks did not get, the latest being PPP. So again, your list is stupid and before you start your white grievance woe is me sonata, you should do some research.

'Life on earth comes to an end", The fact that many "end of the world" predictions did not happen should put the lie to that. Al Gore set many dates where terrible things would happen that did not happen.

Michelle Wu, Mayor of Boston is hosting a secret holiday party this week. No whites are allowed.

The rest of the list is what life used to be like in America before leftist extremists took over the Democrat Party.

Last edited:
Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.
What a load of crap.

It's called "Democracy" = Majority rules

Therefore it is the "elected representatives of the peoples" job and duty, to introduce laws that are favored by the respective majority of the population of a State. To introduce laws that safeguard a majorities right to live as they please.

As such some criminal or asocial Negro in Arkansas, should go to Chicago to live as he pleases. Same goes for Lefty&Libs - totally independent of their skin complexion. They are however "free' to stay - IF they respect and adjust to the live that pleases the majority.

What a load of crap.

It's called "Democracy" = Majority rules

Therefore it is the "elected representatives of the peoples" job and duty, to introduce laws that are favored by the respective majority of the population of a State. To introduce laws that safeguard a majorities right to live as they please.

As such some criminal or asocial Negro in Arkansas, should go to Chicago to live as he pleases. Same goes for Lefty&Libs - totally independent of their skin complexion. They are however "free' to stay - IF they respect and adjust to the live that pleases the majority.
Boi, that's a toss-up between arkansas or west virginia for ignorant racist white people.

Boi, that's a toss-up between arkansas or west virginia for ignorant racist white people.
I don't care if they are deemed ignorant, or racist by you - or if they really are.

The Republicans represent the majority of a population in a Democratic State, e.g. Arkansas - live with it, or go to North-Korea.
South Africa would be even better - so you can actually see, feel and understand racial discrimination and pure racism in a "Democratic" country.

I don't care if they are deemed ignorant, or racist by you - or if they really are.

The Republicans represent the majority of a population in a Democratic State, e.g. Arkansas - live with it, or go to North-Korea.
South Africa would be even better - so you can actually see, feel and understand racial discrimination and pure racism in a "Democratic" country.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

When I read the paragraph I quoted, I was sure you were going to copy/paste the same paragraph for the Democrats because it is really obviously true. Let me do it for you. Here are the actual differences between the Republicans and the Democrats:

Where Democrats have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

🙄

Repubs want a small federal government with a limited role that adheres to the cotus, democrats want a bloated federal bureaucracy that retains all of the power over states and people
You must not have heard Mitch McConnell when he said that Republicans can spend as much taxpayer money, generate as much debt, as they want and the Republicans still won't vote them out of office - paraphrased but fundamentally correct, and he was right. So, no, Republicans don't want smaller government. Constitutionalists, and there are very, very, few of us, want smaller government. Both branches of the uniparty want as much government as they can possibly force upon us.

Anarchists want no government so some might think that they win the small government war but then you just get thug government, even if not an official government, so in reality, they lose.

When I read the paragraph I quoted, I was sure you were going to copy/paste the same paragraph for the Democrats because it is really obviously true. Let me do it for you. Here are the actual differences between the Republicans and the Democrats:

Where Democrats have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.
On the Democratic side, can you delineate what laws that limit the ability of people to live as they choose. Because on the republic side we all know which ones have their rights curtailed.

You must not have heard Mitch McConnell when he said that Republicans can spend as much taxpayer money, generate as much debt, as they want and the Republicans still won't vote them out of office - paraphrased but fundamentally correct, and he was right. So, no, Republicans don't want smaller government. Constitutionalists, and there are very, very, few of us, want smaller government. Both branches of the uniparty want as much government as they can possibly force upon us.

Anarchists want no government so some might think that they win the small government war but then you just get thug government, even if not an official government, so in reality, they lose.
I would say 80% of Americans by definition are constitutionalists ( whether they realize it or not)...... it's the 10% on the far left and the 10% on the far right with the loudest voices screwing everything up.

Forum List

Back