The real difference between Republicans and Democrats

A great argument. However great it is, it is totally false.
Why believe you? You are loyal to a party. And that party is Democrats.
I used to be a loyal Democrat. I changed in 1980 to elect Reagan. There are wide chasms between the two parties. For example your party believes it has the right to ruin monuments. Your party simply does not believe in equal rights for blacks. The Democrats manage to create far more laws than republicans do. And it is not even close.
And you changed to elect the idiot who proceeded to take us from a creditor nation to a debtor naton. My party believes that monuments made to celebrates atrocities should be removed. Don't tell me what Democrats don't believe in for blacks white ---. You guys really think we are stupid. We''ve come farther in 59 years of being democrats than we did in the 100 years of being Republican. Republicans are making laws that restrict freedom.

You make me laugh. You switched parties to support the ultimate race hustler-Reagan.

I’m sure that sense of accountability makes you a supporter of the legal actions against the former 1-term fuckup.

Right? Or is it excuses time.
How would any decent person support these abuses of our legal system?

Sure, have not grand juries of common people not looked at the evidence and handed down indictments.

So, there’s that.
Hand picked people who were only shown the evidence the prosecutor wanted them to see.

Meaningless bullshit.

Hand picked people who were only shown the evidence the prosecutor wanted them to see.

Meaningless bullshit.
Wrong. These were bi partisan grand juries that indicted trump on 91 counts after seeing the evidence.

The republican house has passed only 22 laws to date. The previous congress averaged over 300 laws passed each year. Laws that for better or worse were meant to address the problems of the country. Now republicans spend more time on revenge investigations, than doing the job they were sent to Washington for. To do the nations business, like keeping the government open.
Oh so you need the government to tell you how to live your life through a law?

Wrong. These were bi partisan grand juries that indicted trump on 91 counts after seeing the evidence.
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

How was it determined that they were "bipartisan?"

No he didn't. A million people are dead because of that idiot. You better start looking at the results and not what the gateway pundit or twitterx tells you.
Thanks for confirming that you're a lying scumbag.

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

WRONG

epic failure.

Republicans pursue policies which are aimed to curtail the rights of people to live as they please. They do so under the guise of FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.

Democrats attempt to promote the public good by pursueing policies which CURTAIL THE RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS TO LIVE AS THEY PLEASE

In both cases they shit on the individual rights of citizens for policies which do nothing except create more problems via unforseen consequences.

Your explanation is lame hypocerisy ignoring facts.

Your dems ae just as despicable as any MAGA right winger

You have failed to demonstrate otherwise

For those who say there is no difference, I say that you're not really paying attention. And this both sides stuff is the product of a media that is primarliy owned by conservatives. Owners, not reporters and owners dictate.

The real difference between Republicans and Democrats​

It seems obvious to say, but if you want a real sense of the differences between America’s two major parties — and if you want a sense of what the future could bring if either party wins full control of the federal government next year — all you have to do is look at the states.

Where Republicans have gained this kind of full control over state legislatures and statehouses, they have used that authority in pursuit of policies meant to curtail the ability of people in their states to live as they please.

Americans are often taught to think of the differences between Republicans and Democrats as a set of reasonable disagreements over how to tackle agreed-upon problems. But what we can see, in the divergent agendas of Republican-led states and Democrat-led states, is how the differences have far more to do with the actual purpose of government.

For Democrats, that purpose is usually the public good. For Republicans, that purpose is harsh social regulation, with little apparent regard for the lives of those who have to endure these policies.

Democrats are child molesters and we aren't.

WRONG

epic failure.

Republicans pursue policies which are aimed to curtail the rights of people to live as they please. They do so under the guise of FOR THE PUBLIC GOOD.

Democrats attempt to promote the public good by pursueing policies which CURTAIL THE RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS TO LIVE AS THEY PLEASE

In both cases they shit on the individual rights of citizens for policies which do nothing except create more problems via unforseen consequences.

Your explanation is lame hypocerisy ignoring facts.

Your dems ae just as despicable as any MAGA right winger

You have failed to demonstrate otherwise
You are wrong.

Name a democratic policy that curtails your right to live as you please.

One thin dime.

Neither gives a single fuck about the nation as a whole.

Yep. 20 million people were infected before trump left. Over 1 million died from COVID before things began to straighten out. Blaming Biden for deaths that happened after trump left is dishonest.

No lies were told.
Trump is to blame for all the COVID deaths that occurred during the Biden administration?

You're fucking Coo Coo.

You are wrong.

Name a democratic policy that curtails your right to live as you please.

Banning guns
Banning menthol cigarettes
banning smoking in vars and restaraunts
civil rights act and right to association

I could go on forever but they facts prove you wrong

There is NO government policy which does not curtail someones actions in some way shape or form and that almost always means curtailing ones rights

The republican house has passed only 22 laws to date. The previous congress averaged over 300 laws passed each year. Laws that for better or worse were meant to address the problems of the country. Now republicans spend more time on revenge investigations, than doing the job they were sent to Washington for. To do the nations business, like keeping the government open.
Laws are meant to control people, vermin.

You just proved the OP is full of shit meaner gene

IM2

Banning guns
Banning menthol cigarettes
banning smoking in vars and restaraunts
civil rights act and right to association

I could go on forever but they facts prove you wrong

There is NO government policy which does not curtail someones actions in some way shape or form and that almost always means curtailing ones rights
Don't forget Dimwingers are banning gas appliances, pizza ovens in NYC, and gas powered vehicles.

And you changed to elect the idiot who proceeded to take us from a creditor nation to a debtor naton. My party believes that monuments made to celebrates atrocities should be removed. Don't tell me what Democrats don't believe in for blacks white ---. You guys really think we are stupid. We''ve come farther in 59 years of being democrats than we did in the 100 years of being Republican. Republicans are making laws that restrict freedom.

You make me laugh. You switched parties to support the ultimate race hustler-Reagan.
By the time Reagan took office, Democrats had already ran up the national debt to ... well read the treasury report.
By 1980 total federal debt stood at $914 billion, an increase of $532 billion since 1970. (Sales of Savings Bonds continued to rise but could not keep pace with the increase in the total debt.
https://www.treasurydirect.gov/gove...otal federal debt,increase in the total debt.

History of the Debt - TreasuryDirect

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/gove...otal federal debt,increase in the total debt.
The emperor of national debt was a Democrat by the name of Franklin Roosevelt. Why do you think this country is primarily for blacks? We should remove any statue of a black due to the atrocities committed by blacks.
I refused to vote for Reagan as a Democrat due to Mom lying to me about what he did as Governor. I don't intend to change back due to your lying as well.

Forum List

Back