The Real Causes of Income Inequality

Why should the dump truck get paid more. According, to you rw hacks, What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.

Why should the dump truck get paid more?

WHY should YOU be allowed HERE?

YOU are parsing...and looking as a real IDIOT.

Why should the dump truck get paid more. According, to you rw hacks, What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.

it takes more training and skill to drive the truck then to push a wheelbarrow. The extra skill warrants the extra pay.

it takes more training and skill to drive the truck then to push a wheelbarrow. The extra skill warrants the extra pay.
With extra Vetting for the JOB...Valox is probably sheltered and unemployed and probably has NEVER had DIRT under his manicure.

Obviously, you never worked manual labor, plus this was not my original point.

Anyways, tell us how much skill it takes to work a dump truck than to push a barrel. Does it take 50 time more worth of skill? I would like you to prove it.

With extra Vetting for the JOB...Valox is probably sheltered and unemployed and probably has NEVER had DIRT under his manicure.

I know plenty of the guys driving those trucks. It remains a typical 50k a year job plus or minus your initiative. Those trucks will beat you silly.

Government, not the Free Market is what will save the America's Middle Class my brother.

The "middle class" is the creation of government intervention in the marketplace, and wouldn't exist without it. In actual fact, there is no such thing as a "free market." Markets are the creation of government. Governments provide a stable currency to make markets possible. They provide a legal infrastructure and court systems to enforce the contracts that make markets possible. They provide educated workforces through public education, and those workers show up after traveling on public roads, rails, or airways provided by government. They use our police and fire departments provided by government, and send their communications - from phone to fax to internet - over lines that follow public rights-of-way maintained and protected by government.

And, most important, the rules of the game of business are defined by government. Any sports fan can tell you that football, baseball, or hockey without rules and referees would be a mess. Similarly, business without rules won't work either.

What cons are saying is stop government from defending workers and building a middle class, and let the corporations decide if they manufacture here or overseas, and how much they should pay us and how many hours a week we work. It used to be 80 before Unions.

The "middle class" is not the natural result of freeing business to do whatever it wants. Those policies produce a small but powerful wealthy class, a small "middle" mercantilist class, and a huge working poor class.

The middle class is the invention of liberal democracies, the direct result of governments defining the rules of the game of business. Allowing for unions and collective bargaining. That's why the GOP want to do away with both!

When domestic industries are protected from overseas competition, a middle class will emerge. When government gives up these functions, the middle class vanishes

Only a fucking idiot would think that lugging up refrigrators and sofas during a New England Summer is manicure work. Or landscaping during May fly season, when the sweat is not only dripping off the brow when you move, but you have to swallow a bug everytime you open your mouth.

Go fuck yourself, you pansy. You wouldn't know what work is if it hit you slapped in the face. Now wonder you are a statist freak.

I know plenty of the guys driving those trucks. It remains a typical 50k a year job plus or minus your initiative. Those trucks will beat you silly.

And only an idiot think that waiting in an air-cooled truch while someone fills up your loads takes skills.

You people are hacks.

Anyways, tell us how much skill it takes to work a dump truck than to push a barrel. Does it take 50 time more worth of skill? I would like you to prove it.

:lmao: I am a contractor/builder.

Are you really as ignorant as you protrey?

And only an idiot think that waiting in an air-cooled truch while someone fills up your loads takes skills.

You people are hacks.
NO...YOU are JEALOUS...ADMIT IT. YOU don't rate or cannot. Can YOU?

OUT with it.

Short answer? YES.

Short answer? YES.

I dont think he has ever seen the inside of one of the new trucks. :lol:

Only a fucking idiot would think that lugging up refrigrators and sofas during a New England Summer is manicure work. Or landscaping during May fly season, when the sweat is not only dripping off the brow when you move, but you have to swallow a bug everytime you open your mouth.

Go fuck yourself, you pansy. You wouldn't know what work is if it hit you slapped in the face. Now wonder you are a statist freak.

*I* Live in Florida Jackwad...Try lugging site equipment into a site with NO POWER applied or available? In the middle of the SUMMER.

YOU are a HACK.

lol...Conractors have it cake to sheetrockers.

Are, you are fucking pussy. Try hanging up thousands of pounds of rock a day while your contractor of a foreman sits backs and yells at you for $6.50 hour while your contractor is making hundreds of dollars off of you a day.

You are joke.

Short answer? YES.

I don't think he WORKS at all. :badgrin:

I have done landscaping, to sheetingrocking, to lugging furniture, all for minimum wage.

Go fuck yourselves, you statists freaks. I am done with you and your lies.

You are just nothing, but dishonest assholes who does not appreciate hard work.

p.s. All while the owner was profiteering off me immensely.

Last edited:
Instead, you believed that the rich just got rich off their own accord and are noble for it.

I could not have made my objection to cronyism more clear. Where someone got rich by colluding with government outside the enumerated powers, I consider both the corporation and their partners on Capital Hill anything but noble. I am a capitalist. Cronyism is for central planners.

The Fed has done a tremendous job at keeping prices stable, outside of exogenous events. In fact, I wanted more deflation during the recession. I am one of the few people who is not scared of mild deflation, but that does not stop me from recognizing the job the Fed has done.

Couldn't disagree more. The constant onslaught of inflation creates huge bubbles that inevitably burst. Such inflation is most harsh on those who cannot save money and lastly, we could have never incurred the kind of debt we have without the Feds price controls and presses.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Lastly, I find it puzzling you want "more" deflation...with interest rates set at practically zero while fuel and food prices, not to mention education and healthcare costs, are skyrocketing. What are you saying, we need a negative interest rate?

Why are you against falling food, fuel, education, and healthcare prices?I find it surprising that you are arguing for higher prices.

why do you want higher prices?

That is clearly not what I'm saying. You implied we've seen deflation, which we have not. The Fed doesn't do deflation. I am simply saying I want markets to determine the price of money, and hence, in- or deflation.

You dug your hole. Why should I even respond to you?

You are a fucking dumb piece of shit who believes that a guy pushing a wheel barrow should earn the same as a guy driving a dump truck.

Go fuck yourself, you dumb piece of shit.
I'm terribly sorry that you're such a dumb piece of shit that you're not qualified to push a wheel barrow.
Where did I say that the guy pushing a wheelbarrow should earn what a dump truck driver earns?
What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.
Obviously, a truck driver is worth more than a man only qualified to push a wheelbarrow, but to think that he's worth 50 times, or even 4 times what he would make pushing a wheelbarrow is as ludicrous as YOU calling me a dumb piece of shit.

Why is a truck driver worth more than a wheelbarrow pusher when he didn't supply the truck?

From your own words, Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?

Instead of throwing another hissy, explain yourself, you dumbfuck.

I'll try to explain it in one syllable words for you.

A man who drives a big red dump truck has more skills than a man who can just push dirt. He is worth more.

I'm terribly sorry that you're such a dumb piece of shit that you're not qualified to push a wheel barrow.
Where did I say that the guy pushing a wheelbarrow should earn what a dump truck driver earns?
What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.
Obviously, a truck driver is worth more than a man only qualified to push a wheelbarrow, but to think that he's worth 50 times, or even 4 times what he would make pushing a wheelbarrow is as ludicrous as YOU calling me a dumb piece of shit.

Why is a truck driver worth more than a wheelbarrow pusher when he didn't supply the truck?

From your own words, Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?

Instead of throwing another hissy, explain yourself, you dumbfuck.

I'll try to explain it in one syllable words for you.

A man who drives a big red dump truck has more skills than a man who can just push dirt. He is worth more.

OR fills it with a HAND SHOVEL...

I don't think he WORKS at all. :badgrin:

I have done landscaping, to sheetingrocking, to lugging furniture, all for minimum wage.

Go fuck yourselves, you statists freaks. I am done with you and your lies.

You are just nothing, but dishonest assholes who does not appreciate hard work.

p.s. All while the owner was profiteering off me immensely.

Colour MY ASS Impressed... *NOT*

Forum List

Back