The Real Causes of Income Inequality

Except for the mentally or physically impaired we all have an equal chance at wealth. With a few minor exceptions of course.

Someone with twice Bill Gates' ability, but lacking Gates' rich lawyer daddy, could never have founded Microsoft.

My own kid does quite well in computer engineering thankyouverymuch, and he didn't have a rich daddy lawyer. He had a dead daddy and a mother who struggled to make something of her life while pushing her kids to make something of theirs. I would tell you exactly what he does, but it could ID him, and I have no desire to do that without his consent. And lawyers aren't that hard to come by. Since his first business venture at age 23 my son has sad that an accountant and a lawyer are BOTH worth the money! Every start up business should have one of each.

Instead, you believed that the rich just got rich off their own accord and are noble for it.

I could not have made my objection to cronyism more clear. Where someone got rich by colluding with government outside the enumerated powers, I consider both the corporation and their partners on Capital Hill anything but noble. I am a capitalist. Cronyism is for central planners.

The Fed has done a tremendous job at keeping prices stable, outside of exogenous events. In fact, I wanted more deflation during the recession. I am one of the few people who is not scared of mild deflation, but that does not stop me from recognizing the job the Fed has done.

Couldn't disagree more. The constant onslaught of inflation creates huge bubbles that inevitably burst. Such inflation is most harsh on those who cannot save money and lastly, we could have never incurred the kind of debt we have without the Feds price controls and presses.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Lastly, I find it puzzling you want "more" deflation...with interest rates set at practically zero while fuel and food prices, not to mention education and healthcare costs, are skyrocketing. What are you saying, we need a negative interest rate?

You talk about denigrating successful citizens, but you failed to recognize that wages have no kept up with productivity. Most of the productivity over the last four decades have been captured by the uber rich.

Plus, you turn a blind eye than many of the rich derive their wealth from the government. Corporatism and a large federal government go hand and hand, yet you usher accolades to corporatism, while denouncing government. This is just nothing more than rightwing hypocrisy of "business good, government bad".

I am not a fan of the federal reserve, but they have kept prices low and steady since the late oil shocks of the 70's.

Increases in per-employee productivity has little to do with the workers themselves. It has much more to do with technology allowing companies to invest in machinery that allows 1 worker to do what it took 20 to do 40 years ago with no difference in physical effort and a minimum of extra training.
Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?
Seems to me, the guy who should be rewarded is the guy who bought the truck.

You dug your hole. Why should I even respond to you?

You are a fucking dumb piece of shit who believes that a guy pushing a wheel barrow should earn the same as a guy driving a dump truck.

Go fuck yourself, you dumb piece of shit.
I'm terribly sorry that you're such a dumb piece of shit that you're not qualified to push a wheel barrow.
Where did I say that the guy pushing a wheelbarrow should earn what a dump truck driver earns?
What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.
Obviously, a truck driver is worth more than a man only qualified to push a wheelbarrow, but to think that he's worth 50 times, or even 4 times what he would make pushing a wheelbarrow is as ludicrous as YOU calling me a dumb piece of shit.

Instead, you believed that the rich just got rich off their own accord and are noble for it.

I could not have made my objection to cronyism more clear. Where someone got rich by colluding with government outside the enumerated powers, I consider both the corporation and their partners on Capital Hill anything but noble. I am a capitalist. Cronyism is for central planners.

The Fed has done a tremendous job at keeping prices stable, outside of exogenous events. In fact, I wanted more deflation during the recession. I am one of the few people who is not scared of mild deflation, but that does not stop me from recognizing the job the Fed has done.

Couldn't disagree more. The constant onslaught of inflation creates huge bubbles that inevitably burst. Such inflation is most harsh on those who cannot save money and lastly, we could have never incurred the kind of debt we have without the Feds price controls and presses.

Lastly, I find it puzzling you want "more" deflation...with interest rates set at practically zero while fuel and food prices, not to mention education and healthcare costs, are skyrocketing. What are you saying, we need a negative interest rate?

Why are you against falling food, fuel, education, and healthcare prices?I find it surprising that you are arguing for higher prices.

why do you want higher prices?

Why are you against falling food, fuel, education, and healthcare prices?I find it surprising that you are arguing for higher prices.

YOU are a fucking HACK.

YOU are a fucking HACK.

POSEUR

Increases in per-employee productivity has little to do with the workers themselves. It has much more to do with technology allowing companies to invest in machinery that allows 1 worker to do what it took 20 to do 40 years ago with no difference in physical effort and a minimum of extra training.
Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?
Seems to me, the guy who should be rewarded is the guy who bought the truck.

You are a fucking dumb piece of shit who believes that a guy pushing a wheel barrow should earn the same as a guy driving a dump truck.

I'm terribly sorry that you're such a dumb piece of shit that you're not qualified to push a wheel barrow.
Where did I say that the guy pushing a wheelbarrow should earn what a dump truck driver earns?
What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.
Obviously, a truck driver is worth more than a man only qualified to push a wheelbarrow, but to think that he's worth 50 times, or even 4 times what he would make pushing a wheelbarrow is as ludicrous as YOU calling me a dumb piece of shit.

Why is a truck driver worth more than a wheelbarrow pusher when he didn't supply the truck?

From your own words, Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?

Instead of throwing another hissy, explain yourself, you dumbfuck.

YOU are a fucking HACK.

POSEUR

I am a hack? You still cannot prove why the state should rob people and give it to another state outside of patriotism.

And you call me hack, you statist freak.

Why is a truck driver worth more than a wheelbarrow pusher when he didn't supply the truck?

From your own words, Just who is responsible for increased productivity? Is the guy that drives a dump truck worth 50 times what he was worth when he pushed a wheelbarrow?

Skill level Homer!!!

YOU are a fucking HACK.

POSEUR

I am a hack? You still cannot prove why the state should rob people and give it to another state outside of patriotism.

*I* am revved UP in the other thread...YOU don't see your way clear to address ME and THAT issue...or are you gonna run like the giant PUSSY you are?

Skill level Homer!!!

Driving a dumptruck is hard compared to pushing a wheelbarrow.

Wow, you got more skill than Alvin Lee, not.

Skill level Homer!!!

Keep waiting for YOU to address the other thread...BOY...where ARE YOU?

YOU are a fucking HACK.

POSEUR

*I* am revved UP in the other thread...YOU don't see your way clear to address ME and THAT issue...or are you gonna run like the giant PUSSY you are?

I am still waiting how you validate the state stealing for people in order to support another state. I bumped the thread a couple of times of now.

Stop being a pussy.

Skill level Homer!!!

Your feigned ignorance is cute, but isnt realistic.

Do you know how to do either?

I am still waiting how you validate the state stealing for people in order to support another state. I bumped the thread a couple of times of now.

Stop being a pussy.
Son? YOU are BORING.

*I* ain't wasting my time.

Skill level Homer!!!

You are a fucking idiot. Driving a dumptruck does not take as much as 50 skill points as pushing a wheelbarrow.

Seriously, driving a dumptruck does not take that much skill at all. What kind of asshole are you for saying otherwise?

Only a fucking idiot would believe that driving a dumptruck takes skills and warrant considerable pay. What a fucking douchebag.

Last edited:

You are a fucking idiot. Driving a dumptruck does not take as much as 50 skill points as pushing a wheelbarrow.

Seriously, driving a dumptruck does not take that much skill at all. What kind of asshole are you for saying otherwise?
Who issues those points? YOU?

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Do you practice stupid?

Which one requires a DOT endorsement.

Damn what was that homer?

Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Do you practice stupid?

Which one requires a DOT endorsement.

Damn what was that homer?
Board prohibits REP...Normal drill...

Why should the dump truck get paid more. According, to you rw hacks, What I am saying is that the truck driver can move 50 times what a man with a wheelbarrow can, but the increased productivity is not a result of his labor. It is the result of the truck/machine/technology provided by his employer.

Why should the dump truck get paid more?

Forum List

Back