*Obama: *Head Shit Stirer*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone else notice?
2. He isn't leading this nation, as a leader at all.
3. From what I am seeing he is just *stirring the shit*.
4. Not unlike Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Al Gore, its what libturds do best, no solutions,just grab that huge handle and stir the shit!
5. Anyone wonder why the economy is in the dumps?
6. Oil prices don't reflect what we pay at the pump, nearing 4 dollars, while a barrel of oil isn't anywhere near 140.00 a barrel.
7. Yeah, Obama is just ranting and swinging on the handle, flinging monkey shit from his rectum while spinning around the pot on the handle, nice image I'm painting here huh folks?:badgrin:
8. Yeah he is a failure in everyway, goodbye mr. president.

Regards,
SirJamsofTexas

The biggest distinction from ALL other Presidents is Obama is more accustomed to destroying rather then building.

Look at his rhetoric as a Senator "troops air-raiding villages, killing civilians".

What was the image the rest of the world gets when a USA Senator calls his own troops killers?
Was there anything constructive from that comment?
But there was I am confident at least ONE terrorist who hearing this used to justify putting bombs on a little kid that blew up when US troops were handing out candy!

So Obama has done NOTHING constructive but EVERYTHING to destroy, disrupt, tear down!

obama is trying to create a coalition of the aggreived. Gays, muslims, hispanics, women, they are all victims of an unjust America and only obama can fix it by enforcing fairness.

Last time, the obama bots said "He gonna pay my mortgage, he gonna put gas in my car."

This time he's going for "obama gonna make Augusta let me golf there."

So it's Obama's fault for not giving you cheap gas and NOT FIXING the economy BushCo screwed up fast enough or to your liking?

You sound like a democrat saying....gimmie gimmie gimmie

Forum List

Back