The Rapid Collapse of Afghan Forces Vindicates President Biden’s Decision to Leave

“More than 1,000 [Afghan soldiers] have fled across the border, and hundreds more have handed over weapons and equipment to the Taliban in mass surrenders videoed and shared on social media.

The men have been filmed embracing their enemies, and have been sent home with money for travel, a savvy tool to undermine the fighting spirit of others defending remote outposts and make capitulation in the face of a militant advance far more attractive.”

Clearly George W. Bush’s illegal, meritless war in Afghanistan is a failed effort to ‘nation-built’ and exposes an Afghan government undeserving of America’s support and guidance.

Indeed, in 20 years the Afghan government has failed to demonstrate any desire or effort to become self-sufficient, forever dependent upon the American military.

Given Afghanistan’s unwillingness to become self-sufficient, any further assistance by the United States is unwarranted and unjustified; President Biden had no other choice but to end American’s involvement as a consequence of that unwillingness to become self-sufficient and independent.

That we are bombing them indicates that Biden does not see this as vindication. So far, this administration is trying to pretend this failure didn't happen.

The UN Secretary General appealed to the Taliban to immediately stop the offensive. Otherwise, he will go out with the whole UN , join hands and draw a protest pictures with crayons on the asphalt.

The chilling wind of the Middle Ages...
the Taliban take their prey - little girls from their parents. You know why.

History repeats itself once again. I trust China Joe is having a wonderful vacation. Sad development, yet not unexpected, considering how well he and his administration structured the withdrawal. My heart goes out to those that serve, served, and families that paid the ultimate sacrifice in answering the call of their country and the people of Afghanistan in their quest for freedom and liberty.

Multiple explosions have been reported in Kabul’s key locations, including the presidential palace and US embassy. President Ashraf Ghani, who fled the country, has broken his silence, stating that he’d quit to prevent bloodshed.

Hey, where did Clayton go?

Ek4BAT1UYAAK9Cf.jpg

Last edited:

The Rapid Collapse of Afghan Forces Vindicates President Biden’s Decision to Leave​

Don't make us laugh. The rapid collapse is all on Joe's hands because he was so damned eager to steal the limelight from Trump denying him credit for ending the war that Joe disenfranchised the Afghan military making them illegitimate now in the eyes of their own countrymen.

And that is not my opinion but the opinions of a collective of foreign policy experts across four networks I just watched most of which voted for Joe Biddum.

It is clear to everyone that this man is incompetent and a danger and cannot make decisions nor lead.

Don't make us laugh. The rapid collapse is all on Joe's hands because he was so damned eager to steal the limelight from Trump denying him credit for ending the war that Joe disenfranchised the Afghan military making them illegitimate now in the eyes of their own countrymen.

And that is not my opinion but the opinions of a collective of foreign policy experts across four networks I just watched most of which voted for Joe Biddum.

It is clear to everyone that this man is incompetent and a danger and cannot make decisions nor lead.
The Afghanis surrendered without a fight.

I think some of you may have read my post a week or so ago. I have mixed feelings on this one. Yes, attempting to train an army of the unwilling was a fools errand.

But how many countries have we entered and not maintained a presence of at least 2-3 thousand permanently? I can't think of any. To call it a "war" over the past few years is misleading.

I've listened to a few Gold Star parents and spouses who are pretty bummed right now. They feel like they gave up a family member for nothing.

And now - sports, school for girls, art, music - All gone to be replaced by child brides and soccer stadium shootings of women as "entertainment" for assholes.

Never should have stayed more than a year in the first place. We rooted out al-Qaeda and their training camps - Mission was accomplished. IMHO this is a tad embarrassing and it impacts our credibility on the world stage.
you voted 4 it moron...more AMERICANS die because of the scum demonRATS...i bet they deserve it like the 1 murdered by a capitol cop....

That we are bombing them indicates that Biden does not see this as vindication. So far, this administration is trying to pretend this failure didn't happen.
just like the insurrection on AMERICAS borders...fuck the scum demonRATS

C_Clayton_Jones Biden had No other choice? Did he have no other choice than throw our border wide open and launch a virus offensive on our country? Presidents always have a choice. The problem is that fucking idiot always makes the wrong one.
it's not xiden, that fuck up is a puppet....barrag-o in the background with the traitors--the clintons

“More than 1,000 [Afghan soldiers] have fled across the border, and hundreds more have handed over weapons and equipment to the Taliban in mass surrenders videoed and shared on social media.

The men have been filmed embracing their enemies, and have been sent home with money for travel, a savvy tool to undermine the fighting spirit of others defending remote outposts and make capitulation in the face of a militant advance far more attractive.”

Clearly George W. Bush’s illegal, meritless war in Afghanistan is a failed effort to ‘nation-built’ and exposes an Afghan government undeserving of America’s support and guidance.

Indeed, in 20 years the Afghan government has failed to demonstrate any desire or effort to become self-sufficient, forever dependent upon the American military.

Given Afghanistan’s unwillingness to become self-sufficient, any further assistance by the United States is unwarranted and unjustified; President Biden had no other choice but to end American’s involvement as a consequence of that unwillingness to become self-sufficient and independent.
If Afghan forces had held, you could have said the same damn thing,

Just stupid.

Forum List

Back