The Rapid Collapse of Afghan Forces Vindicates President Biden’s Decision to Leave

Guess where is Kabul, and where is Saigon?

E81pxMrXEAYMPVd

Yeah but Biden voted for Troops on the ground in Afghanistan and stood by as Hussein's lackey for 8 years. How can he be vindicated when U.S. supporters are being executed?

"We are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place. The U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan has suspended consular operations effective immediately. Do not come to the Embassy or airport at this time."....

“More than 1,000 [Afghan soldiers] have fled across the border, and hundreds more have handed over weapons and equipment to the Taliban in mass surrenders videoed and shared on social media.

The men have been filmed embracing their enemies, and have been sent home with money for travel, a savvy tool to undermine the fighting spirit of others defending remote outposts and make capitulation in the face of a militant advance far more attractive.”

Clearly George W. Bush’s illegal, meritless war in Afghanistan is a failed effort to ‘nation-built’ and exposes an Afghan government undeserving of America’s support and guidance.

Indeed, in 20 years the Afghan government has failed to demonstrate any desire or effort to become self-sufficient, forever dependent upon the American military.

Given Afghanistan’s unwillingness to become self-sufficient, any further assistance by the United States is unwarranted and unjustified; President Biden had no other choice but to end American’s involvement as a consequence of that unwillingness to become self-sufficient and independent.

This is an absolute disaster for your president and for our nation. We will be beyond blessed if they don't take American hostages. Reports of Afghanis who worked with Americans making suicide pacts with their families before the Taliban can get to them.

Shameful.

CBS News - “The US ambassador has now left the embassy compound and is at the airport, along with the American flag,”

However, Martin noted that some Americans remain left behind. With the airport their only lifeline to the outside world, and with the Embassy telling them not to travel to the airport, their route out remains unclear.

I think some of you may have read my post a week or so ago. I have mixed feelings on this one. Yes, attempting to train an army of the unwilling was a fools errand.

But how many countries have we entered and not maintained a presence of at least 2-3 thousand permanently? I can't think of any. To call it a "war" over the past few years is misleading.

I've listened to a few Gold Star parents and spouses who are pretty bummed right now. They feel like they gave up a family member for nothing.

And now - sports, school for girls, art, music - All gone to be replaced by child brides and soccer stadium shootings of women as "entertainment" for assholes.

Never should have stayed more than a year in the first place. We rooted out al-Qaeda and their training camps - Mission was accomplished. IMHO this is a tad embarrassing and it impacts our credibility on the world stage.

Last edited:
For any Americans who failed to make it to the airport already, the future is uncertain.
That, and I think we kinda owed the 20,000 or so translators and such safe passage. We pretty much abandoned those guys. Should have kept our promises to those who risked their lives being loyal to the US.

“More than 1,000 [Afghan soldiers] have fled across the border, and hundreds more have handed over weapons and equipment to the Taliban in mass surrenders videoed and shared on social media.

The men have been filmed embracing their enemies, and have been sent home with money for travel, a savvy tool to undermine the fighting spirit of others defending remote outposts and make capitulation in the face of a militant advance far more attractive.”

Clearly George W. Bush’s illegal, meritless war in Afghanistan is a failed effort to ‘nation-built’ and exposes an Afghan government undeserving of America’s support and guidance.

Indeed, in 20 years the Afghan government has failed to demonstrate any desire or effort to become self-sufficient, forever dependent upon the American military.

Given Afghanistan’s unwillingness to become self-sufficient, any further assistance by the United States is unwarranted and unjustified; President Biden had no other choice but to end American’s involvement as a consequence of that unwillingness to become self-sufficient and independent.
So why didn’t the Obama bin Biden Regime withdraw?

Oh, because you’re just full of shit and covering for this utter failure of Biden’s.

Guess where is Kabul, and where is Saigon?

E81pxMrXEAYMPVd

There’s going to be no circumstance when you’re going to see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy of the United States from Afghanistan.

That, and I think we kinda owed the 20,000 or so translators and such safe passage. We pretty much abandoned those guys. Should have kept our promises to those who risked their lives being loyal to the US.

Private guns are likely in the area. Likely gonna start droning the dog dookie outta that place soon, as well. I'm of the view that the intention as of late has been to move troops out and privatize the war over there. It's certainly not going to end. That's a pipe dream. Sadly, these Americans are likely serving as bait. So that's probaby all I'm gonna say about that, doc.

Forum List

Back