The Rain From The Hell

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Wow! It is raining cats and dogs or I should say lions and wolves. Boy, it is pouring. The size of the hails that are falling is just wow. The lightning knocked my Dish connection off.

Does this mean drought in California is over?

hope you are not on a hill that could have a mudslide! :(

The very first rain from hell I ever experienced was when I got off the autotrain/amtrak in Sanford, Florida, with my car that i had picked up from my parent's house in N.J., and i was on 95 south heading to Miami where I had just gotten a job and an apartment.... lions and wolves, for CERTAIN!!!! coming from the northeast, i had no idea rain could even come down that hard, or lightening could ever be that close and still live through it!!!!! I was still an inexperienced driver too!!! SCARED ME TO DEATH!!! I actually had to pull over to the side of the road....I could not see a thing....plus I was shaking so badly, I could not drive!!!! :eek:

The very first rain from hell I ever experienced was when I got off the autotrain/amtrak in Sanford, Florida, with my car that i had picked up from my parent's house in N.J., and i was on 95 south heading to Miami where I had just gotten a job and an apartment.... lions and wolves, for CERTAIN!!!! coming from the northeast, i had no idea rain could even come down that hard, or lightening could ever be that close and still live through it!!!!! I was still an inexperienced driver too!!! SCARED ME TO DEATH!!! I actually had to pull over to the side of the road....I could not see a thing....plus I was shaking so badly, I could not drive!!!! :eek:

I have seen this kind of rain before in the South West part of the US but not in the Northern California where I am. The rain yesterday was so intense that it felt like monsoon rain. It did not last too long though. So I do not think the drought here is over yet. If it had lasted even few just few hours, we would have gotten flooded because there was so much water coming down; it was unbelievable.

(I am not on a hill. I live in a valley in Northern California.)

The coast of Texas gets some serious rain at times.
Alvin Texas received 43 in. of rain in 24 hrs back in 79.

A lot of damage from heavy rains and winds yesterday here in Las Vegas and areas north and east of here.

It's all Humanity's fault!

Forum List

Back