Will There Be An Anti-muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached The Heartland?

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Will There be an Anti-Muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached the Heartland?

This is war.

Will this war see a nationwide wave of backlash attacks against American Muslims prompted by the Oklahoma beheading of a woman there by a Muslim?

They had a chance. Too bad they didn't make better use of it. Too late now, I think.

Watch and see, if anyone fights back, our DOJ will go after THEM instead of the terrorists.

Will There be an Anti-Muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached the Heartland?

This is war.

Will this war see a nationwide wave of backlash attacks against American Muslims prompted by the Oklahoma beheading of a woman there by a Muslim?

They had a chance. Too bad they didn't make better use of it. Too late now, I think.

Where have you been?

Remember 9/11? Did you forget that was perpetrated by Muslim terrorists ?

The first thing we saw was brainless RW nutters going after innocent people.

You people really do need to work on not being the STOOOPID party.

Watch and see, if anyone fights back, our DOJ will go after THEM instead of the terrorists.

Never mind.

You're happy being the STOOPID party, you're damn good at and what the fuck - go with your strength.

think there might be reports of a backlash but mostly fabricated like defacing mosques , etc [mostly taqiyah] . Might be some that are legitimate but they'll be hung if caught .

This is war.

Where have you been?

Remember 9/11? Did you forget that was perpetrated by Muslim terrorists ?

The first thing we saw was brainless RW nutters going after innocent people.

You people really do need to work on not being the STOOOPID party.

Maybe more Americans need to know about the Five Stages of Islam.

Once they do the momentum will grow among the people to urge Washington to begin thinking of the best ways to limit the numbers of Muslims in America.

The Five Stages of Islam tells us the basics about the Islamization of a country. When there are X% Muslims in a country we can expect 1, 2 + 3 to happen.

And if our % of Muslims are kept below Stage 2's % we can expect to avoid the pitfalls experienced by our friends in Europe.

Last edited:
Nah the libs will chalk this one up to him being mentally ill, try to ban assault knives and firing people and reiterate what Obama said that we are not at war with Islam even though it's obviously at war with us. Yup In lib land it's still going to be "those poor misunderstood Muslims."

While I am not fan of tolerance when it comes to an ideology that promotes brutality such as radical Islam, I think it is way too soon to be drawing conclusions. This asshole was most likely a disgruntled former employee with mental problems.

Not all ISLAMIC terrorists are anti-American. Most of the anti-American ones come from the Middle East and Northern Africa. This prick who beheaded the former co-worker was just some black dude from middle America who, for whatever reason, got into Islam. The Black Panthers are largely Muslim too, but they do not go around cutting whitey's heads off.

True, this prick may have been inspired by recent videos. Nonetheless, there is nothing yet to indicate that he was part of some movement or organization devoted to terrorism. If he was then why didn't he attack a political target, or a target that would result in the spread of terror (shopping mall, subway, etc...)? No, he went to his former job and went all sideways.

All of the facts are not yet known. As I said, I believe that this was merely a case of a mentally ill disgruntled former employee flipping out big time. It happens. The Islam slant most likely not a motivating factor. But, I could be wrong.

While I am not fan of tolerance when it comes to an ideology that promotes brutality such as radical Islam, I think it is way too soon to be drawing conclusions. This asshole was most likely a disgruntled former employee with mental problems.

Not all ISLAMIC terrorists are anti-American. Most of the anti-American ones come from the Middle East and Northern Africa. This prick who beheaded the former co-worker was just some black dude from middle America who, for whatever reason, got into Islam. The Black Panthers are largely Muslim too, but they do not go around cutting whitey's heads off.

True, this prick may have been inspired by recent videos. Nonetheless, there is nothing yet to indicate that he was part of some movement or organization devoted to terrorism. If he was then why didn't he attack a political target, or a target that would result in the spread of terror (shopping mall, subway, etc...)? No, he went to his former job and went all sideways.

All of the facts are not yet known. As I said, I believe that this was merely a case of a mentally ill disgruntled former employee flipping out big time. It happens. The Islam slant most likely not a motivating factor. But, I could be wrong.
I rest my case.

Alton Nolen's Facebook Page Depicted Beheading a Month Before Release from Probation

Breitbart's Big Government ^

Alton Nolen, the man authorities believe is responsible for a brutal beheading in Moore, Oklahoma Thursday, posted an image which seemed to justify beheading on his Facebook page earlier this year. Nolen posted on Facebook under the name Jah'Keem Yisrael. Over the past year, most of his posts deal with Islam. He writes short statements which are signed off with the phrase "****InfoFromAMuslim****." On March 7th, Nolen added an image to his Timeline which shows a partially decapitated man with someone standing over him pulling his head back to show the wound. Above the image there is a quote which...

"Will There be an Anti-Muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached the Heartland?"

This is a lie, consistent with the fact that the OP is a liar, as there is no 'violent jihad' in any 'heartland.'

The OP seeks only to contrive a controversy where none exists, the consequence of his unwarranted and delusional fear and hatred of Muslims – this is nothing more than demagoguery and fear-mongering, and fails accordingly.

"Will There be an Anti-Muslim Backlash Now That Violent Jihad Has Reached the Heartland?"

This is a lie, consistent with the fact that the OP is a liar, as there is no 'violent jihad' in any 'heartland.'

The OP seeks only to contrive a controversy where none exists, the consequence of his unwarranted and delusional fear and hatred of Muslims – this is nothing more than demagoguery and fear-mongering, and fails accordingly.
Yes, of course. A muslim beheads a woman because she won't convert to Islam and it's everyone's imagination that he is violent. You are truly an idiot.

I rest my case.

I would not "rest my case" yet, shit-for-brains. There is a lot of distance between the facts you think you know and the conclusions that you reach.

I agree that we are engaged to some degree in a war with Islamists. I do not pity MUSLIMS and I sure as hell am not for banning guns and doing the rest of the bullshit you mention. I am most certainly NOT a liberal, you moronic twat.

I am sorry that you lack the ability to objectively and emotionlessly analyze the data before you. That is a personal problem you posses, and you need to work on that. There is no way to know at this point that but-for Islam this man would not have beheaded that woman. He went to his old job where he was fired, cut off the head of a woman and was in the process of carving up another woman when he was shot and stopped. Unless you have been living under a rock the past 100 years you know that workplace killings happen all the time. Nothing so far suggests that this was an ideologically motivated attack. Maybe facts will ultimately come out to prove that it was. But right now your conclusions are not compelled by the known facts.

Go jack it, you dumb bitch.

Muslims have been in our nation since its founding. Those individuals are westernized. They have fought in our wars, support our communities and the women wear western style clothing. The problem is the ones that have been arriving here in the last decade or so. They don't assimilate into our society, but rather cling to the Islamic ideology of not being friends with infidels, hide behind our freedoms and would rather see the Constitution ripped up and Shariah Law implemented. The latter are the ones I don't have sympathy for, if there is a backlash.

This is war.

We're decades away from that outcome. Before people take the law into their own hands they have to come to terms with the cost to their own lives and weigh that against the benefits. There's no way that one murder is going to motivate people to risk their own lives to fight against Muslim jihad.

Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday.

We know that, since Islam is a (the) PC-protected religion, the Left will continue to do what it's doing now, and that is spin and deflect and say that this is no big deal.

The variable in the equation is whether this happens again, and if so, at what frequency.

Even the PC Police and their allies in the media wouldn't be able to explain away and/or ignore more than a couple more.

Let's just hope this was isolated and it doesn't come to that. One and done.

Last edited:

Yeah, I was thinking about this yesterday.

We know that, since Islam is a (the) PC-protected religion, the Left will continue to do what it's doing now, and that is spin and deflect and say that this is no big deal.

The variable in the equation is whether this happens again, and if so, at what frequency.

Even the PC Police and their allies in the media wouldn't be able to explain away and/or ignore more than a couple more.

Let's just hope this was isolated and it doesn't come to that. One and done.

Look, 9/11 couldn't push the American population over the line, so a beheading or two or three or four are not going to do it. It's going to have get to Palestinian level and frequency of attacks in heartland of America to get us there.

Forum List

Back