***THE (RAID) was, UNCONSTITUTIONAL***

yes, this is very rare.....now any lawyer can be raided
and this for what???MAYBE--POSSIBLY campaign violations!--not murder!!
there is no way they can prove they paid her off for a campaign contribution

Sorry , but Trump's statement on Air Force One made this possible...

When Trump said he wasn't being represented by Cohen in the Stormy Daniels case it immediately triggered the raid...

Trump could have said he knew about it and there is no raid.

So Trump is claiming he isn't the client in this case...

Now if evidence of another crime is found due to the raid the FBI is obligated to investigate that too... This is why you should cooperate with the FBI...

There is an additional question I’ve heard mentioned. Technically Cohen didn’t really practice law for Donald. He was his personal thug. And I wonder if there is any attorney/client privilege under that type of circumstance.

If you think about it, we really don't have a constitution anymore

we have a scotus/congreasional/potus cognitive dissonance regurgitation wrapped in fake news falafels , served with russian dressing ,garnished with special interests and a side of orwellian fries.....:banana:.~S~

DargnHlUwAA0Fa6.jpg

When Trump said he wasn't being represented by Cohen in the Stormy Daniels case it immediately triggered the raid...

Now if evidence of another crime is found due to the raid the FBI is obligated to investigate that too... This is why you should cooperate with the FBI...

There is an additional question I’ve heard mentioned. Technically Cohen didn’t really practice law for Donald. He was his personal thug. And I wonder if there is any attorney/client privilege under that type of circumstance.
Dan55TYU0AIce27.jpg

There’s certainly no fixer/client privilege.

And anyone who needs to keep a fixer on retainer is unfit to be president.

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Client/Attorney privilege flies out the window when the Attorney is involved in or part of thecriminal activites. Michael Cohen is no innocent bystander.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. special counsel in the Russia probe has evidence that President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer Michael Cohen traveled to Prague in 2016, refuting Cohen’s claim that he never visited the Czech capital and bolstering an intelligence dossier that first described the trip, McClatchy reported on Friday.
Special counsel has evidence Michael Cohen traveled to Prague:...

Raiding Michael Cohen's office/hotel/residence is the equivalent of J. Edgar Hoover snatching Al Capone's accountant. Michael Cohen is no innocent bystander.

A great book for everyone to read right now.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.
Reads like a non fiction spy novel.

Trump being investigated for a crime when there is no evidence of one but instead just search and search and search to try and find one. Get rid of Mueller and his embarrassing, grasping for straws witch hunt
...and Trump should never interview with Mueller. Mueller will do his best to trap Trump into uttering an insignificant errant answer which will be translated as a lie.

"Come into my parlor.", said the spider to the fly.

Trump being investigated for a crime when there is no evidence of one but instead just search and search and search to try and find one. Get rid of Mueller and his embarrassing, grasping for straws witch hunt
...and Trump should never interview with Mueller. Mueller will do his best to trap Trump into uttering an insignificant errant answer which will be translated as a lie.

"Come into my parlor.", said the spider to the fly.
Nonsense.

Mueller doesn’t need to ‘trap’ anyone.

And given the fact Trump is a pathological liar, he’ll end up perjuring himself, no ‘trap’ needed.

Trump has already committed a crime, he has obstructed justice, and continues to do so.
What's to like about Trump? He's a bully, a liar, a hypocrite, a cheater, and flips and flops more than a Tuna gaffed and tossed on a deck.

Yawn.....
Hillary has committed far more "crimes" than Trump.....and obstruction? PLEASE !!!!
And ask the families of the Benghazi fiasco, I'm sure they;ll tell you about her obstruction. Or the illegal server. Or the tarmac meeting with the Lyncher.....or the Uranium One deal with Russia.
You don't' even QUESTION any of that.
Where's the outrage?

It'd be FAR easier to list Hillary's known crimes and obstructions than Trumps (if any)

Exactly. The left ignored it when Hillary scrubbed her server to get rid of thousands of emails and smashed cell phones with hammers. She lied and Comey as much as admitted it when he talked about the results of the investigation.

They have nothing on Trump but are willing to do anything to find something, even if it means ignoring the constitution and Bill of Rights.

Trump has already committed a crime, he has obstructed justice, and continues to do so.
What's to like about Trump? He's a bully, a liar, a hypocrite, a cheater, and flips and flops more than a Tuna gaffed and tossed on a deck.

Yawn.....
Hillary has committed far more "crimes" than Trump.....and obstruction? PLEASE !!!!
And ask the families of the Benghazi fiasco, I'm sure they;ll tell you about her obstruction. Or the illegal server. Or the tarmac meeting with the Lyncher.....or the Uranium One deal with Russia.
Where's the outrage?

It'd be FAR easier to list Hillary's known crimes and obstructions than Trumps (if any)

Exactly. The left ignored it when Hillary scrubbed her server to get rid of thousands of emails and smashed cell phones with hammers. She lied and Comey as much as admitted it when he talked about the results of the investigation.

They have nothing on Trump but are willing to do anything to find something, even if it means ignoring the constitution and Bill of Rights.

The past is the past, and HRC was not thought to have conspired with a foreign power. She is not a pathological liar, a narcissist, self serving or a bully, such as Trump has proved to be.

The lies and attacks on HRC have gone on for decades, and she stands tall today even when assholes like you continue to demean her, assholes like you who spit and shit upon the moral imperative upon which American Jurisprudence was built: INNOCENT UNTIL PROVED GUILTY.

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A question comes to mind....what the fuck is wrong with Dershowitz?

His angle is clearly to get out there and deep wash that Trump dog with whatever nonsense happens to pop into his mind.

Mueller did not violate Michael Cohen's constitutional rights for a simple reason that he did not conduct the seizing of the records, nor does he have them. The matter is entirely with Manhattan prosecutors at this time.

Last edited:

Yawn.....
Where's the outrage?

Ignoring the Constitution is standard procedure for liberal assholes. Obama and Holder are exemplary of this fact. Both ignored the Constitution...both are liberal assholes.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not illegal to fuck a women, while being married or unmarried, its not illegal to pay her to remain silent about it.
2. Its not illegal for an attorney to pay a whore to remain silent.
3. There is no *there there*.
4. So there is no reason to RAID Trumps lawyers office,...we have rapidly sunk into a third world shithole, the 4th amendment has been ripped out do to the liberals in NY.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not change the reality that it is illegal to bribe a whore with $130K to stay silent with a presidential candidate just before the election as that is a value to the campaign and constitutes an in-kind contribution.
What does "with a presidential candidate" mean? It's perfectly legal to pay a whore to shut her yap. It's called an NDA. All those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump were of great value to the Hillary campaign. Shouldn't they be investigated?

The double standard here is 10 miles wide.
Fucking moron, paying her to prevent everyone from knowing he cheated on his wife, who was at home with his newborn baby, was beneficial to his candidacy. That makes it of value to his campaign. And there is no double standard. That standard applies to everyone.

The fact that it was beneficial to his candidicy proves nothing. As I already pointed out, all those spurned gold diggers who accused Trump were of great value to the Hillary campaign. Shouldn't they be investigated? The double standard is 10 miles wide.
Money has to be involved, ya fucking moron, and you said they weren’t paid.

The admissions of Lisa Bloom make it apparent that money was undoubtedly paid. That's why they need to be investigated.

Forum List

Back