***THE (RAID) was, UNCONSTITUTIONAL***

The whole Mueller investigation is an intentional distraction to cover up the fact that The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were working with Russia and Vladimir Putin to keep President Trump from being Elected.

And this more than anything is why The Mueller Investigation looks so Irrational, Desperate, and Chaotic, with little to No Direction, or even Defined Boundaries. Not even The US Constitution is a barrier or a protection to The Dictatorial Powers of Robert Mueller.
But...but....<sob>
OBAMA!

Sorry bout that,

1. Like I've said all along, and will keep saying, what has taken place with this raid, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, Mueller is digging to get at Trump, no other reason was this done, it will blow up in those involved faces!
2. We may look back on this and say "Thats where the civil war started."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The whole Mueller investigation is an intentional distraction to cover up the fact that The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign were working with Russia and Vladimir Putin to keep President Trump from being Elected.

And this more than anything is why The Mueller Investigation looks so Irrational, Desperate, and Chaotic, with little to No Direction, or even Defined Boundaries. Not even The US Constitution is a barrier or a protection to The Dictatorial Powers of Robert Mueller.
But...but....<sob>
OBAMA!
This was Michael Cohen in January 2017 ,
Michael Cohen‏Verified account @MichaelCohen212
I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews

The E Mails was the real Witch Hunt

This is Michael Cohen in shock after being exposed ...any questions ?

GettyImages-945939584-804x536.jpg

But...but....<sob>
OBAMA!
This was Michael Cohen in January 2017 ,
Michael Cohen‏Verified account @MichaelCohen212
I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews

The E Mails was the real Witch Hunt

This is Michael Cohen in shock after being exposed ...any questions ?

The taint team is on its way

So basically you're admitting to the real purpose for the raid.

Obviously Mueller lied you the judge to get a search warrant.

squeezing people is what people do when they are conducting an investigation you dip ...

prove Mueller lied to a judge - I'll wait
Prove Trump colluded.... I'll wait.
We keep proving things and they just roll off your back.

Will you care if he colluded?
Yes. Problem is, the only evidence of collusion is slapping us in the face.....and it was the Democrats that did it.
Is collusion even illegal? Go on record saying it is
Collusion isn't illegal. Sedition, obstruction of justice, treason, they are illegal.

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Ooops

National Enquirer publisher David pecker protected trump by paying women for their stories then never publish them. Tactic called catch and kill.

These could be illegal campaign contributions but the fbi would have to be able to prove this. But how?..

The other day pecker wrote “Donald trump is a friend of mine. I wanted to help him, so what I did was make a deal with Karen mcdougal so her story would never see the light of day”

Pecker also paid a doorman $30k to shut up about an illegitimate kid he fathered with a housekeeper.

So there are more trump kids out there.

yes, this is very rare.....now any lawyer can be raided
and this for what???MAYBE--POSSIBLY campaign violations!--not murder!!
there is no way they can prove they paid her off for a campaign contribution

Sorry , but Trump's statement on Air Force One made this possible...

When Trump said he wasn't being represented by Cohen in the Stormy Daniels case it immediately triggered the raid...

Trump could have said he knew about it and there is no raid.

So Trump is claiming he isn't the client in this case...

Now if evidence of another crime is found due to the raid the FBI is obligated to investigate that too... This is why you should cooperate with the FBI...

National Enquirer publisher David pecker protected trump by paying women for their stories then never publish them. Tactic called catch and kill.
These could be illegal campaign contributions but the fbi would have to be able to prove this. But how?..
The other day pecker wrote “Donald trump is a friend of mine. I wanted to help him, so what I did was make a deal with Karen mcdougal so her story would never see the light of day”
Pecker also paid a doorman $30k to shut up about an illegitimate kid he fathered with a housekeeper.
Not only that but what is with the last name Pecker ...is this a cosmic joke ...does Good work for the Onion ....WTF ?

But...but....<sob>
OBAMA!
They ruined Obama’s experience being commander and chief and did it to Clinton too. Careful what you wish for don. You had a nice life before you were president. Your wife didn’t know about the adultry

yes, this is very rare.....now any lawyer can be raided
and this for what???MAYBE--POSSIBLY campaign violations!--not murder!!
there is no way they can prove they paid her off for a campaign contribution

Sorry , but Trump's statement on Air Force One made this possible...

When Trump said he wasn't being represented by Cohen in the Stormy Daniels case it immediately triggered the raid...

Trump could have said he knew about it and there is no raid.

So Trump is claiming he isn't the client in this case...

Now if evidence of another crime is found due to the raid the FBI is obligated to investigate that too... This is why you should cooperate with the FBI...

Added to which there was Cohen’s lie about his trip to Prague. The Steele Dossier said that Michael Cohen met with Russian government officials in Prague to coordinate Russia’s work on the election with the Trump Campaign. Cohen denied this ever happened and said he’d never been to Prague. Mueller had information which proved otherwise. That’s called “lying to the FBI”.

There is no “attorney/client privilege” when the lawyer is committing crimes on behalf of his clients. You can’t hire a lawyer to do anything illegal on your behalf and then hide behind “attorney/client privilege”.

You fools really feel, not think, that Trump was legally bound to assist in unfavorable information being released to the public

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Ooops

Is pecker his real name or do you have a problem with peckers?

Forum List

Back