***THE (RAID) was, UNCONSTITUTIONAL***

we'll see if Cohen puts his mouth where he put his money .... he looks like a chickenshit - if Mueller squeezes him hard enough Trump might be in deep shit.
So basically you're admitting to the real purpose for the raid.

Obviously Mueller lied you the judge to get a search warrant.

squeezing people is what people do when they are conducting an investigation you dip ...

prove Mueller lied to a judge - I'll wait

we'll see if Cohen puts his mouth where he put his money .... he looks like a chickenshit - if Mueller squeezes him hard enough Trump might be in deep shit.
So basically you're admitting to the real purpose for the raid. Obviously Mueller lied you the judge to get a search warrant.
LOL!!! Between Trump and Mueller who's proven over and over again to be a liar? :rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a few understand the level of unconstitutional rape that this is, the only way this can happen is if the Deep State makes it happen, I point my finger at the Clintons, in general, and the rest of the totality of the politicians in Washington DC.
2. Where is the outrage from the republicans who sit in a chair?
3. In this action the silence if deafening, and telling.
4. Might be time to get the pitch forks ready, and tar and feathers.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is nothing unconstitutional about this nor does it become unconstitutional because it ruffled your feathers. If there’s evidence Cohen violated the law, he exposes himself to a constitutionally backed search & seizure. No attorney can hide behind attorney-client privilege to break the law. Once an attorney breaks a law, they lose that shield of attorney-client privilege.

No, that does not break the seal of attorney/client privilege. You seem to ignore that an illegal act by the attorney does not deprive the client of attorney/client privilege. No search warrant is an unlimited license to look for possible crimes, nor can it be used to bypass the law.

That's interesting, and I mean that sincerely.

Assuming some secret about Trump was found in the search. If Cohen didn't commit any crime, and he got the information while representing Trump, then the information should be privileged, and it should not be used against Trump or even disclosed.

Assuming the search uncovered some evidence that Cohen did something illegal, and what he did involved some Trump property or something Trump said or did, then it gets more interesting.

If Trump was not at all involved in the illegal thing Cohen did, then there might be privilege so Trump might be able to hide some embarassing secret, assuming Trump actually has embarrassing secrets. But, the information could still be used to prosecute Cohen. For example "attorney Cohen acting on his own illegally paid moneys to Stormy Daniels to induce her not to tell about X (which is not named).
BUT if Trump was involved in a joint effort with Cohen to commit a crime .. fahgetabout, there ain't no privilege.

Last edited:

squeezing people is what people do when they are conducting an investigation you dip ...

Meet Maynard and Zed. LOL

Imbecile, Mueller didn’t get the warrant to raid Cohen.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Prove Trump colluded.... I'll wait.

yes, this is very rare.....now any lawyer can be raided
and this for what???MAYBE--POSSIBLY campaign violations!--not murder!!
there is no way they can prove they paid her off for a campaign contribution

you're so funny.
I also hear he committed bank fraud because Cohen didn’t tell the bank what the money was for.

No doubt they didn’t pay taxes either.

Trump says the lawyers broke in and stole his lawyers computer. Next he will say they kidnapped him for 7-10 when they send him to jail

We keep proving things and they just roll off your back.

Will you care if he colluded?

Sorry bout that,

1. Harvard, LAW PROFESSOR, exclaim the raid of Cohens office to acquire info about whatever is against his American Constitutional Rights!
2. Alan Dershowitz, comes out with statement read all about it, like I said what Mueller just did should get him jail time, there is no excuse.
3. READ IT HERE:Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html
4. Exert: Site would let me borrow a sample,....it could be deleted.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Ooops
GettyImages-945939584-804x536.jpg

Yes. Problem is, the only evidence of collusion is slapping us in the face.....and it was the Democrats that did it.

Yes. Problem is, the only evidence of collusion is slapping us in the face.....and it was the Democrats that did it.
Is collusion even illegal? Go on record saying it is

Sorry bout that,

1. Only a few understand the level of unconstitutional rape that this is, the only way this can happen is if the Deep State makes it happen, I point my finger at the Clintons, in general, and the rest of the totality of the politicians in Washington DC.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
There is nothing unconstitutional about this nor does it become unconstitutional because it ruffled your feathers. If there’s evidence Cohen violated the law, he exposes himself to a constitutionally backed search & seizure. No attorney can hide behind attorney-client privilege to break the law. Once an attorney breaks a law, they lose that shield of attorney-client privilege.

No, that does not break the seal of attorney/client privilege. You seem to ignore that an illegal act by the attorney does not deprive the client of attorney/client privilege. No search warrant is an unlimited license to look for possible crimes, nor can it be used to bypass the law.

Assuming some secret about Trump was found in the search. If Cohen didn't commit any crime, and he got the information while representing Trump, then the information should be privileged, and it should not be used against Trump or even disclosed.

Assuming the search uncovered some evidence that Cohen did something illegal, and what he did involved some Trump property or something Trump said or did, then it gets more interesting.

If Trump was not at all involved in the illegal thing Cohen did, then there might be privilege so Trump might be able to hide some embarassing secret, assuming Trump actually has embarrassing secrets. But, the information could still be used to prosecute Cohen. For example "attorney Cohen acting on his own illegally paid moneys to Stormy Daniels to induce her not to tell about X (which is not named).
BUT if Trump was involved in a joint effort with Cohen to commit a crime .. fahgetabout, there ain't no privilege.

that isn't the sole basis for attorney/client privilege.
1. the search was pursuant to a (presumably) valid warrant.
2. not all communications between a lawyer and client are privileged
3. if the communications are to protect or commit criminal activity occurring jointly between the attorney and client then there is no privilege. attorneys are not permitted to cover up ongoing criminal activity.
4. nor can someone use their attorney to do their dirty work and then claim attorney/client privilege
5. the privilege is not automatic but must be asserted. and if anyone not party to the attorney/client relationship was privy to communications between attorney and client, there is no privilege at all.

oh... and

6. if the client enabled the attorney to undertake actions on his behalf but the client didn't know of the actions taken... guess what... no privilege.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

that isn't the sole basis for attorney/client privilege.
1. the search was pursuant to a (presumably) valid warrant.
2. not all communications between a lawyer and client are privileged
3. if the communications are to protect or commit criminal activity occurring jointly between the attorney and client then there is no privilege. attorneys are not permitted to cover up ongoing criminal activity.
4. nor can someone use their attorney to do their dirty work and then claim attorney/client privilege
5. the privilege is not automatic but must be asserted. and if anyone not party to the attorney/client relationship was privy to communications between attorney and client, there is no privilege at all.

oh... and

6. if the client enabled the attorney to undertake actions on his behalf but the client didn't know of the actions taken... guess what... no privilege.
Officer I know we’re robbing this bank but that’s my lawyer

Trump is swamp draining even as Trump is under FBI Investigation; Trump 's personal Attorney is under State and federal Investigation and his offices were just raided ....that same "attorney" Cohen arranged for a $1.6 million dollar pay off Hush money on behalf of deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee ; same attorney is involved with National Enquirer to suppress news of Trump's personal sexual corruption .

Trump has a history of chicanery
6 fucking bankruptcies
Trump University Fraud
4000 law suits
serial adulterer

Trump is swamp draining even as Trump is under FBI Investigation; Trump 's personal Attorney is under State and federal Investigation and his offices were just raided ....that same "attorney" Cohen arranged for a $1.6 million dollar pay off Hush money on behalf of deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee ; same attorney is involved with National Enquirer to suppress news of Trump's personal sexual corruption .

Trump has a history of chicanery
6 fucking bankruptcies
Trump University Fraud
4000 law suits
serial adulterer
Al Capone drained the swamp too when he took over the mob.

This was Michael Cohen in January 2017 ,
Michael Cohen‏Verified account @MichaelCohen212

I have never been to Prague in my life. #fakenews

C12kOHRXEAAVBYv.jpg

5:21 PM - 10 Jan 2017
These are headlines from Today.............Any Questions ?
Sources: Mueller
has evidence
Cohen was in
Prague in 2016, confirming part of dossier
McClatchy Washington Bureau
15 hours ago
upload_2018-4-14_9-17-8.jpeg
Michael Cohen’s
visiting Prague
would be a huge
development in the Russia investigation

Washington Post