The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

So your position is: 'if conservative, then you’re a geek, hick and a redneck'. Go with that in your campaign for Hillary and Osama!

not all conservatives....just you

As you used these terms to describe me before you saw me in my ski jacket and pants, this latest attempt at insult is merely another hollow chest thumping by you. you words paint a very descriptive picture

And to set the record straight, I don’t wear a "snow suit”. Being a Maniac you should know better- So who's the hick now?!Being a MAINEiac I do know that skiers don't wear snow suits...but you look like such a little boy in yours...it seemed to fit

Pass the salt?

break a leg?

Libs constantly insult those who disagree with them. I have seen many talking head and op eds where libs go out of their way to smear conservatives

If you are a black conservative, the smears are laced with racist insults

Of course libs, hardly ever pay a price for their remarks. One of the more gross comments came from radio talk show host Julianne Malveaux on SC Justice Thomas

"The man is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person."

Of course libs, hardly ever pay a price for their remarks. One of the more gross comments came from radio talk show host Julianne Malveaux on SC Justice Thomas

"The man is on the Court. You know, I hope his wife feeds him lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. Well, that’s how I feel. He is an absolutely reprehensible person."

oh... I think that republicans are pretty good at making democrats pay for their remarks.

"I voted for it before I voted against it" (which, when taken in context, made plenty of sense as he was talking about two different versions of the spending resolution - one to give the Iraqis a loan to be repaid with their oil revenues, the other a burden on the American taxpayer) nonetheless...Kerry paid and paid and paid for that remark.

oh... I think that republicans are pretty good at making democrats pay for their remarks.

"I voted for it before I voted against it" (which, when taken in context, made plenty of sense as he was talking about two different versions of the spending resolution - one to give the Iraqis a loan to be repaid with their oil revenues, the other a burden on the American taxpayer) nonetheless...Kerry paid and paid and paid for that remark.

Still defends Kerry's flip flopping and not one word on a lib hoping a black conservative dies

Very telling MM

Still defends Kerry's flip flopping and not one word on a lib hoping a black conservative dies

Very telling MM

I find Clarence Thomas to be a reprehensible person, but it has nothing to do with his pigmentation.

And it is not my job to come to the rescue of conservatives. I don't listen to that woman and I do not agree with what she said.... that is all I need to say about it.

When I see YOU attacking Rush and Sean for their attacks on Obama, I will take note.

I find Clarence Thomas to be a reprehensible person, but it has nothing to do with his pigmentation.

And it is not my job to come to the rescue of conservatives. I don't listen to that woman and I do not agree with what she said.... that is all I need to say about it.

When I see YOU attacking Rush and Sean for their attacks on Obama, I will take note.

Typical from the left. Libs have no problem openly hoping for the death of a black conservative, and they make excuses for the remarks

When has Rush or Sean EVER hoped a Democrat dies? When Patrick Kennedy was caught driving a car while drunk and entered rehab, both wished him a quick recovery

When diod they hope Obama die?

This is the difference between you and me MM. I have no hate toward those who disagree with me. I only want libs out of power and out of the way politically.

It seems you want them dead

not all conservatives....just you

you words paint a very descriptive picture

Being a MAINEiac I do know that skiers don't wear snow suits...but you look like such a little boy in yours...it seemed to fit

break a leg?

1. Inconsistent with what you have publically stated in the past.
2. Yes they do.
3. Sure. ;)
4. Never happen.

Typical from the left. Libs have no problem openly hoping for the death of a black conservative, and they make excuses for the remarks

When has Rush or Sean EVER hoped a Democrat dies? When Patrick Kennedy was caught driving a car while drunk and entered rehab, both wished him a quick recovery

When diod they hope Obama die?

This is the difference between you and me MM. I have no hate toward those who disagree with me. I only want libs out of power and out of the way politically.

It seems you want them dead

did you miss the part where I disagreed with what that woman said? Are you incapable of reading as well as writing?

did you miss the part where I disagreed with what that woman said? Are you incapable of reading as well as writing?

You did not sem to have the same level of disagreement with hoping for the death of a man, then you did over Trent Lott rying to make an old man happy at his last birthday party

1. Inconsistent with what you have publically stated in the past.
2. Yes they do.
3. Sure. ;)
4. Never happen.

1. actually, some of my closest friends are conservatives...my baby brother is an arch conservative and we routinely plan vacations together...I can get along with intelligent people from across the political spectrum. It is only the ignorant and obnoxious folks that give me pause.

2. I agree, which is why I felt confortable calling you a redneck

3. YOU do you like a little boy with a snow suit on.... that's a fact.

4. Alas...Not all prayer is answered, unfortunately

I said I disagreed with it. That's all you're gonna get.... again...I am not in the business of defending conservatives...you guys do a great job of that all by yourselves

Now, if Rush or Sean hoped Obama would die, I am sure you would have many pages of posts expressing your outrage - not a couple of sentences saying you "disagree" with the statement

Now, if Rush or Sean hoped Obama would die, I am sure you would have many pages of posts expressing your outrage - not a couple of sentences saying you "disagree" with the statement

the key question here is what would YOU say if Rush or Sean said such a thing? Would YOU have many pages of outrage?

the key question here is what would YOU say if Rush or Sean said such a thing? Would YOU have many pages of outrage?

I would be one of the first to express my outrage. Like Rush and Sean, I do not hate libs (unlike libs who really hate conservatives) I want them defeated at the ballot box

Please tell us how Rush and Sean expressed any hate toward Obama or wished for his death

I would be one of the first to express my outrage. Like Rush and Sean, I do not hate libs (unlike libs who really hate conservatives) I want them defeated at the ballot box

Please tell us how Rush and Sean expressed any hate toward Obama or wished for his death

I'll believe it when I see it.

talk is cheap.

empty rhetoric is even cheaper.

I'll believe it when I see it.

talk is cheap.

empty rhetoric is even cheaper.

Still no examples of hate or death wishes from Rush and Sean

You know cheap talk - you are one of the experts, third only to the Bill and Hill

You did not sem to have the same level of disagreement with hoping for the death of a man, then you did over Trent Lott rying to make an old man happy at his last birthday party
Let's be honest about Trent Lott. Bill Frist and the Republicans were just as willing to crucify him for his comments to remove him from his position.

Still no examples of hate or death wishes from Rush and Sean

You know cheap talk - you are one of the experts, third only to the Bill and Hill

where did I EVER suggest that those men wished for any democrat's death?

You said you would be the first to express your outrage. I told you that I would believe it when i saw it. that is the truth. I certainly won't believe it sight unseen from a guy like you.

Forum List

Back