The Racist Party - The Democrat Party

1. actually, some of my closest friends are conservatives...my baby brother is an arch conservative and we routinely plan vacations together...I can get along with intelligent people from across the political spectrum. It is only the ignorant and obnoxious folks that give me pause.

2. I agree, which is why I felt confortable calling you a redneck

3. YOU do you like a little boy with a snow suit on.... that's a fact.

4. Alas...Not all prayer is answered, unfortunately

So now we conservatives equate with your black friends.

I'm starting to worry about you and this boy fetish that you have.

So now we conservatives equate with your black friends.

I'm starting to worry about you and this boy fetish that you have.

no...I suggested that it was not conservatives in general that I have a problem with, just obnoxious annoying, under-informed/over-opinionated ones like you.

And I don't have a boy fetish. I am perfectly happy with my wife. And unlike you, I don't think I own her....(that was a valid quote from you, I take it?)

And I don't have a boy fetish. I am perfectly happy with my wife. ....

Not going there!
sheepshag.gif

Both of you are acting like 5th graders. I believe there is a television show coming out on such.

You can't handle the intellectual challenge from me, so you attack my child. Bad form. Very bad.

this from the guy who accused me of having a boy fetish - and implied that I fucked sheep! lol

can you spell h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e? no?

how about m-o-r-o-n?

Your loss is my gain.

I pretty much have figured out by this point in my life how I like my liquor...I really have no need for any new recipes. My recipe is pretty simple: highball glass, one large jigger of Famous Grouse, big ice.

I just thought you might like some variety, as well as a view into this century.

thanks for the thought...but I love drinking scotch in much the same way that my grandfather did before the turn of the last century....it kinda lets me keep in touch with my roots

Forum List

Back