The ‘Racism’ Illusion

Thank you officers for getting all these dangerous 1st graders off the streets. Because NOTHING says bravery than handcuffing 7 year olds

DwfbjuxUYAAM1nT.jpg:large

What did the kid do to get that response?
He wasn't white. That was his problem.

So, don't you know, or do you know and are afraid to share what it was, because it totally shoots down your racism claim?
He was not white. That was his problem.

See we have a different perspective. Your's is the white supremacist viewpoint were the police are right and the black person must have done something wrong. That's your starting position.

My starting position is that we live in a system of white supremacy and that locking and criminalizing black people is part of that system

1.Thanks to the Democrats and their media operations, many are actually convinced that this is a racist….anti-black nation.
Of course, it isn't.
At least not from the majority white side.
But....if that illusion weren't effective, no Democrat would ever win a national election....so, they keep it front and center.

It is more than an illusion….it is a callous operation by a corrupt Democrat Party to sow division and distrust.

2.We had a stunning example of this in the recent case of a 7 year-old murdered in Houston, and the news coverage of same.

“…the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, as an emotional case that moved the Houston community and evoked racial tensions

Jazmine was with her mother and three sisters just before 7 a.m. when, the authorities said, a man in a truck pulled up beside them and began shooting. A bullet struck Jazmine in the head and she died at the scene, the authorities said.

The authorities released grainy images of a red pickup truck and a sketch of the suspect, describing him as a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.
A Twist in the Jazmine Barnes Case as a Suspect Is Charged With Capital Murder

3.“She said he was a white man with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and looked "sick" and skinny. Washington said the man did not have on glasses and did not have a beard, which was previously reported.” Sheriff releases sketch of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes' killer

A distraught mother, her daughter shot dead before her eyes…..but able to describe the racist murder, right down to his ‘blue eyes.’ Or….possibly incorporated the what she has learned to expect via the Democrat propaganda.

4. “…a red pickup truck and … a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.”

No.
What we are all witnessing is the racial animosity due to the methods the Democrat Party uses: identity-grievance-politics.

5. Democrat Biden: 'They're going to put y'all back in chains'
https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains-updated-132073

Disgusting, hateful, false….Democrats.

6. Then, this:

“The authorities identified the suspect, Eric Black Jr., 20, and said he admitted to taking part in the Dec. 30 shooting.

Contrary to initial reports that the suspect was white, Mr. Black is black. It was a revelation that swiftly changed the narrative…”

The mother who reported a white man with blue eyes wasn't lying.....she was simply a victim of both a murder, and of Democrat propaganda.

You are so full of shit. This country came into being through racism and has been racist ever since.
IMG_0313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been over this a million times
blacks commit hate crimes at OVER twice the rate of whites
etc etc
the MSM promotes the myth of a major problem with police shootings
etc
I've backed this up with the facts/links many times on USMB

Today the bulk of Racism in the U.S. comes from Blacks against OTHER BLACKS, and Whites. The Media, and Democrats promote the opposite narrative to create controversy, sway public opinion, and maintain the victimhood mentality.
blacks commit hate crimes at OVER twice the rate of whites
blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY!!!!
white supremacists murder less than ten people per YEAR

1. Did you even look at the faces in the photo you took? there is one smile, the rest of the people look very serious. Which supports my point, not yours.
They are smiling and smirking
2. It's supposed to be a graduating high school class. Ages should be mostly 17 and 18.
How do you know ?
3. No, they weren't. I'd bet money that none of those kids have been to a lynching, the hey day of which was well over a hundred years ago, in their lives. I'd bet a lot of money on that.
If I'm in court and any of them are on the jury.

I'm screwed.

White power hand signs aren't "jokes". Take Jeremy Christian was throwing up these hand signs as a "joke" & a week later he killed 2 ppl

DDIGbocUIAAsmH1.jpg

Here are the white supremacist group the Proud Boys throwing up the white supremacist hand signal (which is only a "joke", right?) before they beat and assault people last night in NYC. Whenever they flash their "joke" hand signal, people seems to get beaten or killed afterwards

DpbDkwYU4AEcHez.jpg

DpbDkwdU4AASfyc.jpg

DpbDkwdU0AARHZY.jpg

4. I can read faces, and I know what it is like to be a young man. It's a joke. And you are the butt of it.

Discriminatory anti-Black laws & policies always start off as "racist jokes" at first.
5. White supremacy is not normal. You like to pretend it is, to justify your anti-white racism, but everyone including yourself knows that is complete bullshit.

White supremacy is normal. In fact let's go at the most extreme end.

Let's go with the Nazi party in Germany which were white extremists.

Hugo Boss made uniforms for the Hitler Youth, stormtroopers and the SS. Used slave labour from France and Poland.

Ford Motor Company – They made trucks and Jeeps for both sides, making profits both ways. It gets worse: In the 1920s Henry Ford wrote the “The International Jew”, an anti-Semitic book read by Hitler and other future Nazis when Germany was a broken country.

IBM – provided the machines Nazi Germany used to track everything, from oil supplies to Jews. IBM even helped them deal with railway traffic in Poland.

ExxonMobil, Chevron, BP – then known as Standard Oil. It provided Nazis the tetraethyl lead gas they needed to get their planes off the ground!

Rockefeller Foundation – helped pay for studies in scientific racism in Germany that it knew would be used to demonize Jews and others.

Kodak – used slave labour in Germany.

Deutsche Bank – helped to get the money together to build Auschwitz.

Chase – one of the only two American banks opened in France under Nazi occupation (the other was J.P. Morgan). Chase received money from the Nazis knowing it had been stolen from Jews. It froze bank accounts of Jewish customers in Paris before the Nazis even asked them to.

Siemens – used slave labour to make gas chambers for the Holocaust. It still sells gas ovens.

Volkswagen – used 15,000 slaves, about 80% of its workforce. It even asked Himmler for slaves from Auschwitz. Made the Volkswagen Beetle and Jeep-like cars, even one that could swim.

BMW – used slave labour. Made aircraft engines.

Daimler – then called Daimler-Benz, made profits from slave labour. Helped to make planes, tanks and submarines.

General Electric – Brings good things to life – while increasing investments and profits in Nazi Germany during the war.

Coca-Cola – Things go better with Coke – or, in this case, Fanta, which it created for Nazi Germany during the war.

ITT – an American company that made some of the best German fighter planes. It won millions in court for damage done to its German factory by Allied bomb

All very normal and that's at the most extreme end. Now sure most of the companies listed above have apologized. Some have even paid restitution. But at the time it was normal. I left out many other out like Unilever and Westinghouse.

This list does not surprise me. American history shows that white supremacists have little trouble with slavery or genocide.

Thank you officers for getting all these dangerous 1st graders off the streets. Because NOTHING says bravery than handcuffing 7 year olds

So, don't you know, or do you know and are afraid to share what it was, because it totally shoots down your racism claim?

See we have a different perspective. Your's is the white supremacist viewpoint were the police are right and the black person must have done something wrong. That's your starting position.

My starting position is that we live in a system of white supremacy and that locking and criminalizing black people is part of that system

In your world view, even asking what happened, is "white supremacy".

You are the one "assuming" ie assuming that the cop must have done something wrong.

And that reveals that your conclusion, that we live in a "system of white supremacy" is not to be given any credibility.

You just assume shit. And expect to be taken seriously.

1. Did you even look at the faces in the photo you took? there is one smile, the rest of the people look very serious. Which supports my point, not yours.
They are smiling and smirking
2. It's supposed to be a graduating high school class. Ages should be mostly 17 and 18.
How do you know ?
3. No, they weren't. I'd bet money that none of those kids have been to a lynching, the hey day of which was well over a hundred years ago, in their lives. I'd bet a lot of money on that.
If I'm in court and any of them are on the jury.

I'm screwed.

White power hand signs aren't "jokes". Take Jeremy Christian was throwing up these hand signs as a "joke" & a week later he killed 2 ppl

DDIGbocUIAAsmH1.jpg

Here are the white supremacist group the Proud Boys throwing up the white supremacist hand signal (which is only a "joke", right?) before they beat and assault people last night in NYC. Whenever they flash their "joke" hand signal, people seems to get beaten or killed afterwards

DpbDkwYU4AEcHez.jpg

DpbDkwdU4AASfyc.jpg

DpbDkwdU0AARHZY.jpg

4. I can read faces, and I know what it is like to be a young man. It's a joke. And you are the butt of it.

Discriminatory anti-Black laws & policies always start off as "racist jokes" at first.
5. White supremacy is not normal. You like to pretend it is, to justify your anti-white racism, but everyone including yourself knows that is complete bullshit.

White supremacy is normal. In fact let's go at the most extreme end.

Let's go with the Nazi party in Germany which were white extremists.

Hugo Boss made uniforms for the Hitler Youth, stormtroopers and the SS. Used slave labour from France and Poland.

Ford Motor Company – They made trucks and Jeeps for both sides, making profits both ways. It gets worse: In the 1920s Henry Ford wrote the “The International Jew”, an anti-Semitic book read by Hitler and other future Nazis when Germany was a broken country.

IBM – provided the machines Nazi Germany used to track everything, from oil supplies to Jews. IBM even helped them deal with railway traffic in Poland.

ExxonMobil, Chevron, BP – then known as Standard Oil. It provided Nazis the tetraethyl lead gas they needed to get their planes off the ground!

Rockefeller Foundation – helped pay for studies in scientific racism in Germany that it knew would be used to demonize Jews and others.

Kodak – used slave labour in Germany.

Deutsche Bank – helped to get the money together to build Auschwitz.

Chase – one of the only two American banks opened in France under Nazi occupation (the other was J.P. Morgan). Chase received money from the Nazis knowing it had been stolen from Jews. It froze bank accounts of Jewish customers in Paris before the Nazis even asked them to.

Siemens – used slave labour to make gas chambers for the Holocaust. It still sells gas ovens.

Volkswagen – used 15,000 slaves, about 80% of its workforce. It even asked Himmler for slaves from Auschwitz. Made the Volkswagen Beetle and Jeep-like cars, even one that could swim.

BMW – used slave labour. Made aircraft engines.

Daimler – then called Daimler-Benz, made profits from slave labour. Helped to make planes, tanks and submarines.

General Electric – Brings good things to life – while increasing investments and profits in Nazi Germany during the war.

Coca-Cola – Things go better with Coke – or, in this case, Fanta, which it created for Nazi Germany during the war.

ITT – an American company that made some of the best German fighter planes. It won millions in court for damage done to its German factory by Allied bomb

All very normal and that's at the most extreme end. Now sure most of the companies listed above have apologized. Some have even paid restitution. But at the time it was normal. I left out many other out like Unilever and Westinghouse.

This list does not surprise me. American history shows that white supremacists have little trouble with slavery or genocide.

1. Their was one smile. The rest had very serious expressions on their faces, as would be expected. You are allowing your prejudices to warp your perceptions. LOOK AGAIN CLOSELY.

2. I know the age of graduating high school classes, because I understand how the k though 12 system is set up with ages. That was a high school graduating class and most of them would be 17 or 18. They are kids joking.

3. I see you've dropped the claim that these kids have lynched people. Good. Did you read up on how long ago the heyday of lynching was, and how long ago it died out?

4. Hand signs are often a joke.

5. The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group. They have many minority members and their founder is married to an Indian with bi-racial children. You see white supremacy where it is not.

6. The Proud Boys were attacked in NYC, not the other way around.

7. No they don't. JOkes do not always lead to laws or policies. Try to be less hysterical.

8. Your shotgun argument at the end is dismissed. If you want to seriously make a claim, make it more concisely.

Show me examples of the police killing unarmed white children ?
You are the one "assuming" ie assuming that the cop must have done something wrong.

These white kids are carrying real guns.. Why aren't they being threatened by police, and being talked down to?

DpuVrtoU8AUGySl.jpg

These white kids are carrying real guns.. Why aren't they being threatened by police, and being talked down to?

DpuVrtoU8AUGySl.jpg

1. Took me seconds to goggle this.

An ‘unarmed’ white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks: Where is the outrage?

Do you want more?

2. Because they are not doing anything wrong. How does that address the fact that you consider asking what happened before the photo to be "white supremacy"?

And that reveals that your conclusion, that we live in a "system of white supremacy" is not to be given any credibility.

He is an avowed, and admitted Racist. Hates White people, and teaches younger Blacks to hate White people. He perpetuates racism as a way to escape responsibility, and accountability.

He is an avowed, and admitted Racist. Hates White people, and teaches younger Blacks to hate White people. He perpetuates racism as a way to escape responsibility, and accountability.

I like how he claimed that asking what happened was white supremacy. That was hilarious.

1. Their was one smile. The rest had very serious expressions on their faces, as would be expected. You are allowing your prejudices to warp your perceptions. LOOK AGAIN CLOSELY.
I did look and they're smiling and smirking. Just like the ones below

DJJAOXNUwAA2bvm.jpg

2. I know the age of graduating high school classes, because I understand how the k though 12 system is set up with ages. That was a high school graduating class and most of them would be 17 or 18. They are kids joking.
How do you know they were joking ?

They are not kids.

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

These are kids

D430_35_483_1200.jpg

Can you see the difference ?
3. I see you've dropped the claim that these kids have lynched people. Good.
You know your desperate when you straw-man.

Where did I claim that they lynched people ?
Did you read up on how long ago the heyday of lynching was, and how long ago it died out?

Hang signs are not a joke

DDIHZfYXsAACPer.jpg

DIajv2WV4AABhJf.jpg

C-qgEmlVwAAUpdm.jpg

O and by the way don't even think about showing some black people like Obama who have done the white supremacist hand signal

C-noAqyVoAAft3k.jpg

5. The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group.
So why did the FBI officially designated them as an extremist group ?

And why did there founder Gavin Mcinnes back in 2004 wear a t-shirt of a white power band called Skrewdriver ?

DwHAacEU8AAjYeF.jpg

And this is him last year giving a Nazi salute.

DqIkXOPUwAAinym.jpg

But the proud boys is not a white supremacist group ? OK.
They have many minority members and their founder is married to an Indian with bi-racial children. You see white supremacy where it is not.
White_Supremacists_of_All_Races.jpg

Yeah sure they'll bring their non white tokens so they can claim they’re not racist, all other evidence be damned. It’s similar to the function of Candace Owens or Diamond and Silk. They know that it won’t fool most black people, the charade being more to reassure white moderates and the media that there’s no race hatred here, move along, nothing to see. There is something similar going on with the Patriot Prayer group active around Portland and across the border in Washington state, with its leader who always talks about it not being a racial supremacist group because he has a Japanese parent.

That white supremacist Gregory Bush who went into that church in Kentucky and killed two black people a few months bk. He wanted to kill more but the door was locked. He was married to a black woman

merlin_145835802_539f19d9-49e8-4aa3-9a99-783a2a63f110-articleLarge.jpg

Some of the biggest white supremacist I've ever known have had relationships with non-white women or black women.

White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends. Having sex with a non white women or even better a black woman is a white supremacist rites of passage.

White supremacists love a hot black woman.

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

Af5Wy3pjMAyOhp-504gs2i2KOis1P7AHgiF5UCtebCy0I2_S9yVBgOQll0lJJT-D2p5ObF1NAIYz0o306FW_D9V3T6xtJe8vMJZ2MRXvb5lpLk7IrKtNLbvIkxM_x3pdF9hAaXhI706kpuAU5uwRSSQDbU5-0p_tNrwsGn-fxA2079FziaerUk2YA2mDDi_Z4saHrmE5kfdm1hfiMbJ9ZCnnUIYPKh0xVgCFoblIoJRl2vybA_LCiSt_zIxbzgbvPZQK2VymZpxQvzctQxk9v6Idk44C49DZzzxsyarmFqBd7A-ZAdm2z4sR90UpHNn9klNBe7KZqbd4dYDn7BaHQbmvEevRfXA7x6va8RfJaDvbwYgcCg9wAHyCZwXnifbmfqOOssLBCVrpHYu70iajQzeLGJ6K6Pq9OH1GK8qg3B8UGadsWO9e6qxxXJHWlw1Eq2gI9VJD5G7QqB6a7FUGIseP28Qmm2Kt0w5CvDR6A2oFbZy__oQwFF5We-JJcrZkRPVcUGoev0p9CqfEHWOD3RV8-qYDXJYa-sb2QDEg2QizBewWFpPAqmt3tZU-NqVnL234sJz9fn5pbSS4DUt1SY-lMDpWBmMGJDDr_V-4cNRS4bpZzLiMKlZI6mBlFuNFVB8m5W6mCjIHiBPKZxY90xBE=w624-h394-no

41959J2JV6L._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to.

Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question.

Also women are minorities. If you can claim 0.00001 native indian you are a minority

How many black people are in the proud boys ? Hardly any. Tell me when I'm lying.

DpXDvLDUUAEVhM9.jpg

DpXDvLEUcAElTv8.jpg

If these had been black guys beating up somebody up it'd have been front page news all over the country and all blacks would be indicted. The black guys would have been labeled “crack-dealers,” it would be paraded all over right-wing hate media until it was picked up by one or two mainstream media outlets, like USA Today to reach a wider audience.

In one of the videos that I've seen, McInnes steps out of a car and waves his sword around. Several cops move in on him but were merely asking him to, pretty please, put the sword away and get back into the vehicle.

I've also noticed the police are REAL SCOOBY DOO with white supremacist groups when they confront them "Hey !! Will you pesky kids just scram" "Hey !! Will you just sca-ddadled" "Will you just run along"

REAL SOFT TALK.

With black people and any civil unrest we do ? We get

53ea11c0985a4.image.jpg

o-FERGUSON-MISSOURI-facebook.jpg

ferguson-police-protests008.jpg

But some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.
7. No they don't. JOkes do not always lead to laws or policies. Try to be less hysterical.

The KKK started off as a joke. Jim Crow started of as a joke.

Last edited:

DpuVrtoU8AUGySl.jpg

1. Took me seconds to goggle this.

An ‘unarmed’ white teen was shot dead by police. His family asks: Where is the outrage?

Do you want more?

2. Because they are not doing anything wrong. How does that address the fact that you consider asking what happened before the photo to be "white supremacy"?
Fail. He is 19. He's not a child. Dylan Roof was just over 19 when he killed those black people in that church. The average age of USA soldiers in nam was 19. You're not a child at 19.

Try again with more examples of unarmed white kids getting killed by the Police

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

As they matured, I wonder how many, if any, of these apparent HATEFUL Americans experienced shame and embarrassment over their ignorance?

Peace.

How about you come to grips with these facts:

“… since 2001, 80–85 percent of white murder victims were killed by whites. True, but the percentage of blacks killed by blacksis higher. From 1980 to 2008, 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.
The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency. A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:
Whites, 76% of the population….blacks, 13%

Racism is not just perpetuated by the people in white hoods. It’s also the well-meaning “I have Black friends” people who help it remain upright and unmovable. They refuse to see the part they play in the system because they’re too busy making sure everyone knows how not racist they are. Listening to Black music and loving Beyoncé does not give you a free hall pass out of the system of structural racism. Just because I enjoy a salad from time to time doesn’t mean I’m a vegetarian. Being able to live without having to be defined by your skin color is the hallmark of privilege.

We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone.

So let’s talk about privilege. This word feels accusatory to many, and they feel assaulted (or insulted) by the idea of possessing it. In reality, it’s not about you; it’s about your actual factual societally-supported white privilege. Our privileges are the things not within our control that push us forward and move us ahead from that starting line. Acknowledging them does not mean you are admitting to doing something to purposefully contribute to someone else’s oppression or marginalization. It means you recognize that some part of your identity puts you in a better position than others. It means something about you assists your progress in the race of life. It also means that whatever majority group you belong to has likely contributed to the oppression of another.

Knowing our privilege does not make us villains, but it should make us more conscious about the parts we play in systems that are greater than us. It should make us be more thoughtful; it should humble us. We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone. The most glaring aspect of white privilege is that when someone is described neutrally — without indicating color or ethnicity — more often than not, people will assume that the person is white. That assumption indicates an uncomfortable truth: in our society, whiteness determines humanity.
Why we need to call out casual racism
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Adam, I'm born and bred Australian; my skin is brown, and I am subject to racism all the time.

"Just joking – can't you take a joke?"

I'm here to tell you: you're not funny.

Racist jokes are crass. Vulgar. Hurtful. With your joke, you judge me before you even know me. You make me less than equal, less than human. You affect my employment chances, my promotion options. You affect how shopkeepers and security guards treat me. You humiliate me in front of colleagues, friends, family, strangers.

You're willing to get a laugh from people at my expense. Your joke is dangerous and I'm not going to pretend this is acceptable any more.

"Harden up, it's just words; get over it."

I've spent my life hardening up so you can have a soft time making easy jokes and engaging in comfortable, casual bigotry.

But I've got over a great deal this week, including the hurdles of politeness that made me hold my tongue to keep the peace, excused your ignorance so as not to offend you, cried in the toilet rather than stick up for myself.

I've had so much practice at being hard, I'm now prepared to reciprocate with some hard words of my own.

Here they are: you are racist.

I appreciate I might need to explain to you exactly what's hurtful about your joke. You need empathy to understand another person's hurt – that's a good starting place, so let's begin.

Think about someone you hold dear and remember the last time you felt hurt on their behalf.

Was that dear person a child bullied at school? Bullying is terrible. Though it happens all the time, it's never justified, and can destroy a child's early years, ruin their trust, mar their education.

What did you do? Speak with the school principal? Take it to the school council? Move the child to another school? I trust you did something for them, because bullying is serious.

I hope you didn't tell the child it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Maybe someone was cruel to a special person in your life: laughed at their weight, joked about their relationship, ostracised them behind a wall of whispers and giggles or rumours and lies because of some slight or faux pas.

What did you do? Take that special person for a coffee and lend them a friendly ear, or take them into your arms to comfort them? I trust you did something for your special person, because ostracism can have real effects on physical and mental health. I hope you didn't tell your special person it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Continued here.​

There is no "white privilege."

Or....how do you explain the fact that the racial group in this country with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest crime rate....

....isn't white.

Wise up.

1.Thanks to the Democrats and their media operations, many are actually convinced that this is a racist….anti-black nation.
Of course, it isn't.
At least not from the majority white side.
But....if that illusion weren't effective, no Democrat would ever win a national election....so, they keep it front and center.

It is more than an illusion….it is a callous operation by a corrupt Democrat Party to sow division and distrust.

2.We had a stunning example of this in the recent case of a 7 year-old murdered in Houston, and the news coverage of same.

“…the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, as an emotional case that moved the Houston community and evoked racial tensions

Jazmine was with her mother and three sisters just before 7 a.m. when, the authorities said, a man in a truck pulled up beside them and began shooting. A bullet struck Jazmine in the head and she died at the scene, the authorities said.

The authorities released grainy images of a red pickup truck and a sketch of the suspect, describing him as a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.

3.“She said he was a white man with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and looked "sick" and skinny. Washington said the man did not have on glasses and did not have a beard, which was previously reported.” Sheriff releases sketch of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes' killer

A distraught mother, her daughter shot dead before her eyes…..but able to describe the racist murder, right down to his ‘blue eyes.’ Or….possibly incorporated the what she has learned to expect via the Democrat propaganda.

4. “…a red pickup truck and … a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.”

No.
What we are all witnessing is the racial animosity due to the methods the Democrat Party uses: identity-grievance-politics.

5. Democrat Biden: 'They're going to put y'all back in chains'
https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains-updated-132073

Disgusting, hateful, false….Democrats.

6. Then, this:

“The authorities identified the suspect, Eric Black Jr., 20, and said he admitted to taking part in the Dec. 30 shooting.

Contrary to initial reports that the suspect was white, Mr. Black is black. It was a revelation that swiftly changed the narrative…”

The mother who reported a white man with blue eyes wasn't lying.....she was simply a victim of both a murder, and of Democrat propaganda.

You are so full of shit. This country came into being through racism and has been racist ever since.
View attachment 239620

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is for adults.

Remove the vulgarity and I may decide to address your post.

I did look and they smiling and smirking. Just like the ones below

DJJAOXNUwAA2bvm.jpg

dude. I see ONE nut smiling and a bunch of very serious faces. Are you insane? Your photo does not support your point.

Do you think you are doing something by posting photos from the distant past? Do you realize that every white person in that photo is dead of old age? Hell, when was it from? Their CHILDREN are likely dead of old age, and their grand children might be old or dying.

How do you know they were joking ?

They are not kids.

These are not kids

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

These are kids

D430_35_483_1200.jpg

Can you see the difference ?[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's moronic. Children in HIGH SCHOOL, in our culture, are normally considered children. Yes, they are older than children in grade school. I am sad that you think that proves something.

And they are kids joking.

3. I see you've dropped the claim that these kids have lynched people. Good.
You know your desperate when you straw-man.

Where did I claim that they lynched people ?

[/QUOTE]

Right here.

"They are laughing because they are making a joke.
They were laughing and "joking" while black men were being burned and hanging from trees."

Did you read up on how long ago the heyday of lynching was, and how long ago it died out?

Hang signs are not a joke

DDIHZfYXsAACPer.jpg

DIajv2WV4AABhJf.jpg

C-qgEmlVwAAUpdm.jpg

O and by the way don't even think about showing some black people like Obama who have done the white supremacist hand signal

C-noAqyVoAAft3k.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holding your hand like that, traditionally has symbolized "OK" You are the one assuming that anyone making it is a white supremacist, not me. I have no problem with Obama or Trump making that symbol.

5. The Proud Boys are not a White Supremacist group.
So why did the FBI officially designated them as an extremist group ?[/QUOTE]

Bcause the FBI is infiltrated by liberal political operatives and Establishment republics with all the balls of an ax throwing contest (hint:you don't use any balls in an ax throwing contest)

And why did there founder Gavin Mcinnes back in 2004 wear a t-shirt of a white power band called Skrewdriver ?

DwHAacEU8AAjYeF.jpg

Don't know, but I've seen enough of him to know that he does not hold with a White Power ideology.

And this is last year giving a Nazi salute

DqIkXOPUwAAinym.jpg

I think I actually saw that one. He was discussing the way that vile liberals take things out of context and build bullshit narratives over them. He specifically said, when he did that, that people like you, would use it to support your false claims that he is a nazi.

But the proud boys is not a white supremacist ? OK.

Correct.

They have many minority members and their founder is married to an Indian with bi-racial children. You see white supremacy where it is not.
White_Supremacists_of_All_Races.jpg

Yeah sure they'll bring their non white tokens so they can claim they’re not racist, all other evidence be damned. It’s similar to the function of Candace Owens or Diamond and Silk. They know that it won’t fool most black people, the charade being more to reassure white moderates and the media that there’s no race hatred here, move along, nothing to see. There is something similar going on with the Patriot Prayer group active around Portland and across the border in Washington state, with its leader who always talks about it not being a racial supremacist group because he has a Japanese parent.[/QUOTE]

It would be an odd white supremacist that would follow a non white leader.

That guy Gregory Bush who went into that church and killed two black people. He wanted to kill more but the door was locked. He was married to a black woman

merlin_145835802_539f19d9-49e8-4aa3-9a99-783a2a63f110-articleLarge.jpg

Interesting. That is one.

Some of the biggest white supremacist I've ever known have had relationships with non-white women or black women.

Said the man that saw proof of white supremacy when I asked what happened. Sorry, your judgement of what or whom is white supremacy, is credible.

White supremacist, man of the moment, Richard Spencer, has had numerous Asian girlfriends. Having sex with a black woman is a white supremacist rites of passage. White supremacist love a hot black women.

Dating is one thing. I find it hard to believe that a white supremacist would be happy with his only children being not white.

Charles Murray (Author of The Bell Curve) married an Asian woman and had two hapa children and this is the author of the most-cited white supremacist handbooks.

Charles Murray, is not a white supremacist. Try to be less crazy.

Irony is now the leaders of the Alt-Right are complaining about the growing number of Hapas attending their white nationalist conferences that their white supremacist fathers dragged them to.

We are talking about White Supremacists. Leave the Alt Right out of it.

[/QUOTE]
Even white supremacist Jared Taylors ex-wife is Jewish (The Jews who ironically, many white supremacists seem to hate) which is a big reason he doesn't talk about the Jewish question.[/QUOTE]

That's two. YOu are gaining ground to the point that I might investigate these claims for truthfulness.

Also women are minorities. If you can claim 0.00001 native indian you are a minority

Women are not minorities. Don't be silly. And .00001 indian is not minority.

How many black people are in the proud boys ? Hardly any. Tell me when I'm lying. Sure your gonna get a few self hating Asian men in the ranking

It is a group that is widely called white supremacists by vile lying lefty media. That there are any, is powerful evidence to the contrary.

DpXDvLDUUAEVhM9.jpg

DpXDvLEUcAElTv8.jpg

Can you imagine if these have been black guys beating up somebody? it would have been front page news all over the country and all blacks would be indicted. The black guys would have been labeled “crack-dealers,” it would be paraded all over Right-Wing hate media until it was picked up by one or two mainstream media outlets, like USA Today, for example, to reach a wider audience. Then all that media coverage does nothing less than validate all that coverage as a “controversy” to be reported.[/QUOTE]

Antifa attacked. Proud Boys fought back and won. Liberals media lies about what happens.

Antifa doesn't do so well, when people fight back, or they don't have overwhelming numbers on their side.

In one of the videos that I've seen, McInnes steps out of a car and waves his sword around. Several cops move in on him but were merely asking him to, pretty please, put the sword away and get back into the vehicle. I'd bet that I would be dead now, had I done the same.

YOu mean his toy sword that he brought to do a comedy bit?

THe cops had been dealing with the antifa mob and their crimes for days. They knew by then who the bad guys were.

There were NO arrests? Nothing happened to the thugs? Huh? What part of this am I missing?

Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses.

The clips I've seen of that incident, most of the cops were black.

The KKK started off as a joke. Jim Crow started of as a joke.
[/QUOTE]

News to me. Want to support those claims, or is asking that more "White supremacy" LOL!!!

There is no "white privilege."
If white privilege does not exists then you must also say that racism does not exist.

White privilege is three things

1. Material (such as greater opportunity in the labor market, or greater net worth, due to a history in which whites had the ability to accumulate wealth to a greater extent than black people
  2. Social (such as presumptions of competence, creditworthiness, law-abidingness, intelligence, etc.)
  3. Psychological (not having to worry about triggering negative stereotypes, rarely having to feel out of place, not having to worry about racial profiling, etc.)
White privilege is simply the flipside of racism
Or....how do you explain the fact that the racial group in this country with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest crime rate....
....isn't white. Wise up.
I always find it funny that people who argue that Asians are doing great are never Asians themselves

Why is that ?

Asians wealthier than whites ?

Not really

When you look at the facts

Median family income in 2014:

• $61,000 Asian American
  • $52,500 white
  • $38,000 Latino
  • $35,300 black
  • $33,240 Native American
Asian come on top in median family income but when you change it to personal income

You get:

• $24,000 whites
  • $23,000
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American
  • $19,000
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working. So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

And let's break it down even more by nationality:

• $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
  • $25,000
  • $24,000 whites
  • $23,000 Filipinos
  • $22,000
  • $21,000
  • $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
  • $19,000 Pacific Islanders
  • $18,000
  • $17,000
  • $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
  • $15,000 Native Americans
  • $14,000 Latinos
Asian American covers too broader range.

Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

Where I got my data from

Forum List

Back