The ‘Racism’ Illusion

1.Thanks to the Democrats and their media operations, many are actually convinced that this is a racist….anti-black nation.
Of course, it isn't.
At least not from the majority white side.
But....if that illusion weren't effective, no Democrat would ever win a national election....so, they keep it front and center.

It is more than an illusion….it is a callous operation by a corrupt Democrat Party to sow division and distrust.

2.We had a stunning example of this in the recent case of a 7 year-old murdered in Houston, and the news coverage of same.

“…the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, as an emotional case that moved the Houston community and evoked racial tensions

Jazmine was with her mother and three sisters just before 7 a.m. when, the authorities said, a man in a truck pulled up beside them and began shooting. A bullet struck Jazmine in the head and she died at the scene, the authorities said.

The authorities released grainy images of a red pickup truck and a sketch of the suspect, describing him as a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.
A Twist in the Jazmine Barnes Case as a Suspect Is Charged With Capital Murder

3.“She said he was a white man with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and looked "sick" and skinny. Washington said the man did not have on glasses and did not have a beard, which was previously reported.” Sheriff releases sketch of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes' killer

A distraught mother, her daughter shot dead before her eyes…..but able to describe the racist murder, right down to his ‘blue eyes.’ Or….possibly incorporated the what she has learned to expect via the Democrat propaganda.

4. “…a red pickup truck and … a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.”

No.
What we are all witnessing is the racial animosity due to the methods the Democrat Party uses: identity-grievance-politics.

5. Democrat Biden: 'They're going to put y'all back in chains'
https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains-updated-132073

Disgusting, hateful, false….Democrats.

6. Then, this:

“The authorities identified the suspect, Eric Black Jr., 20, and said he admitted to taking part in the Dec. 30 shooting.

Contrary to initial reports that the suspect was white, Mr. Black is black. It was a revelation that swiftly changed the narrative…”

The mother who reported a white man with blue eyes wasn't lying.....she was simply a victim of both a murder, and of Democrat propaganda.

You are so full of shit. This country came into being through racism and has been racist ever since.
View attachment 239620

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is for adults.

Remove the vulgarity and I may decide to address your post.

If this thread is for adults, you need to leave.

Correll

Have you heard of editing ?

I can't make out that sh*t. Edit your sh*t. Paragraph that bitch. Full stops. Commas. Block quotes. Questions marks. Make it coherent before you reply. I can't read that nonsense. Idiot

Speaking of faces in a photo:
Activist from lunch counter protest photo dies at 84
John Hunter Gray worked closely with Mississippi civil rights leader Medgar Evers. circa 1963

190111-jackson-woolworth-salter-mn-1106_04d50ee90bfa88c6c04b0f649099ceba.fit-760w.jpg

Here's a photo......all three murdered by Democrats

murder_fbiposter_700.jpg__700x617_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

You need to take your routine to the comedy shop.

Did you want to explain this?

“… since 2001, 80–85 percent of white murder victims were killed by whites. True, but the percentage of blacks killed by blacksis higher. From 1980 to 2008, 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.
The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency. A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:
Whites, 76% of the population….blacks, 13%

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Correll

Have you heard of editing ?

I can't make out that sh*t. Edit your sh*t. Paragraph that bitch. Full stops. Commas. Block quotes. Questions marks. Make it coherent before you reply. I can't read that nonsense. Idiot

You're the one that went on and on. I just responded.

Racism is not just perpetuated by the people in white hoods. It’s also the well-meaning “I have Black friends” people who help it remain upright and unmovable. They refuse to see the part they play in the system because they’re too busy making sure everyone knows how not racist they are. Listening to Black music and loving Beyoncé does not give you a free hall pass out of the system of structural racism. Just because I enjoy a salad from time to time doesn’t mean I’m a vegetarian. Being able to live without having to be defined by your skin color is the hallmark of privilege.

We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone.

So let’s talk about privilege. This word feels accusatory to many, and they feel assaulted (or insulted) by the idea of possessing it. In reality, it’s not about you; it’s about your actual factual societally-supported white privilege. Our privileges are the things not within our control that push us forward and move us ahead from that starting line. Acknowledging them does not mean you are admitting to doing something to purposefully contribute to someone else’s oppression or marginalization. It means you recognize that some part of your identity puts you in a better position than others. It means something about you assists your progress in the race of life. It also means that whatever majority group you belong to has likely contributed to the oppression of another.

Knowing our privilege does not make us villains, but it should make us more conscious about the parts we play in systems that are greater than us. It should make us be more thoughtful; it should humble us. We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone. The most glaring aspect of white privilege is that when someone is described neutrally — without indicating color or ethnicity — more often than not, people will assume that the person is white. That assumption indicates an uncomfortable truth: in our society, whiteness determines humanity.
Why we need to call out casual racism
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Adam, I'm born and bred Australian; my skin is brown, and I am subject to racism all the time.

"Just joking – can't you take a joke?"

I'm here to tell you: you're not funny.

Racist jokes are crass. Vulgar. Hurtful. With your joke, you judge me before you even know me. You make me less than equal, less than human. You affect my employment chances, my promotion options. You affect how shopkeepers and security guards treat me. You humiliate me in front of colleagues, friends, family, strangers.

You're willing to get a laugh from people at my expense. Your joke is dangerous and I'm not going to pretend this is acceptable any more.

"Harden up, it's just words; get over it."

I've spent my life hardening up so you can have a soft time making easy jokes and engaging in comfortable, casual bigotry.

But I've got over a great deal this week, including the hurdles of politeness that made me hold my tongue to keep the peace, excused your ignorance so as not to offend you, cried in the toilet rather than stick up for myself.

I've had so much practice at being hard, I'm now prepared to reciprocate with some hard words of my own.

Here they are: you are racist.

I appreciate I might need to explain to you exactly what's hurtful about your joke. You need empathy to understand another person's hurt – that's a good starting place, so let's begin.

Think about someone you hold dear and remember the last time you felt hurt on their behalf.

Was that dear person a child bullied at school? Bullying is terrible. Though it happens all the time, it's never justified, and can destroy a child's early years, ruin their trust, mar their education.

What did you do? Speak with the school principal? Take it to the school council? Move the child to another school? I trust you did something for them, because bullying is serious.

I hope you didn't tell the child it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Maybe someone was cruel to a special person in your life: laughed at their weight, joked about their relationship, ostracised them behind a wall of whispers and giggles or rumours and lies because of some slight or faux pas.

What did you do? Take that special person for a coffee and lend them a friendly ear, or take them into your arms to comfort them? I trust you did something for your special person, because ostracism can have real effects on physical and mental health. I hope you didn't tell your special person it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Continued here.​

There is no "white privilege."

Or....how do you explain the fact that the racial group in this country with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest crime rate....

....isn't white.

Wise up.

The term white privilege was made up by a white person you idiot. So it does exist.

By Karan Mahajan

"There are now, in a sense, two Asian Americas: one formed by five centuries of systemic racism, and another, more genteel version, constituted in the aftermath of the 1965 law. These two Asian Americas float over and under each other like tectonic plates, often clanging discordantly. So, while Chinese-Americans and Indian-Americans are among the most prosperous groups in the country, Korean-Americans, Vietnamese-Americans, and Filipino-Americans have lower median personal earnings than the general population. Over-all Chinese-American prosperity obscures the higher-than-average poverty rate for Chinese-Americans. In 2000, Asian-Americans were more likely to have college degrees than other adults in America, but also five times as likely as whites to have fewer than four years of education."

The Two Asian Americas

Stop pointing at Asian Americans to downplay racism at universities
By Sophie Khan and Huixian Li

When the term “model minority” was coined in the New York Times in 1966 to describe Japanese Americans, the nation was awash with racial unrest and a growing movement against racial inequality. Soon after, U.S. News & World Report depicted Chinese Americans as “winning wealth and respect by dint of [their] own hard work.” Similar stories in Time, Fortune and Newsweek praised Asian American groups, building a narrative that undermined claims of institutional racism by African American civil rights leaders.

A half century later, little has changed. The model minority trope, typically applied to Asian Americans, is still trotted out to downplay racism and dismiss claims of white privilege.

But when the Asian American community is broken down into its respective ethnic groups, a drastically different picture emerges. The poverty rate among Nepalese Americans is 21 percent higher than the official poverty rate. Hmong Americans are 20 percent less likely to have a bachelor’s degree or more than the average American. In contrast, 70 percent of Indian Americans have at least a bachelor degree, and their average household income is 80 percent higher than the American average.

The myth continues to be used as evidence against institutional racism. If Asians can do well, it says, any minority group can, if they just apply themselves. But research suggests that the upward mobility of Asian Americans over the past century is actually a result of post-war declines in labor market discrimination against them as compared to other minorities. Meanwhile, restrictive immigration policies since 1965 have favored and attracted highly educated Asians to the United States. In contrast, most African Americans can trace their family history back to generations of slavery, followed by a century and a half of systematic racism.

Even as labor market discrimination against Asian Americans has declined, studies show that institutional discrimination never disappeared. Asian job applicants with “whitened” first names received a 7 percent higher callback rate than those with “ethnically Asian” first names.

Offering up an imaginary monolithic culture as the model for success is futile and dangerous. The model minority rhetoric ignores institutional racism against Asian Americans, not to mention fundamental differences in the history and current reality faced by other people of color, such as African Americans and Latinos. Ignoring these backstories enables society to shirk responsibility for the racial inequality that still exists today.

Wise up.

Racism is not just perpetuated by the people in white hoods. It’s also the well-meaning “I have Black friends” people who help it remain upright and unmovable. They refuse to see the part they play in the system because they’re too busy making sure everyone knows how not racist they are. Listening to Black music and loving Beyoncé does not give you a free hall pass out of the system of structural racism. Just because I enjoy a salad from time to time doesn’t mean I’m a vegetarian. Being able to live without having to be defined by your skin color is the hallmark of privilege.

We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone.

So let’s talk about privilege. This word feels accusatory to many, and they feel assaulted (or insulted) by the idea of possessing it. In reality, it’s not about you; it’s about your actual factual societally-supported white privilege. Our privileges are the things not within our control that push us forward and move us ahead from that starting line. Acknowledging them does not mean you are admitting to doing something to purposefully contribute to someone else’s oppression or marginalization. It means you recognize that some part of your identity puts you in a better position than others. It means something about you assists your progress in the race of life. It also means that whatever majority group you belong to has likely contributed to the oppression of another.

Knowing our privilege does not make us villains, but it should make us more conscious about the parts we play in systems that are greater than us. It should make us be more thoughtful; it should humble us. We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone. The most glaring aspect of white privilege is that when someone is described neutrally — without indicating color or ethnicity — more often than not, people will assume that the person is white. That assumption indicates an uncomfortable truth: in our society, whiteness determines humanity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Adam, I'm born and bred Australian; my skin is brown, and I am subject to racism all the time.

Racist jokes are crass. Vulgar. Hurtful. With your joke, you judge me before you even know me. You make me less than equal, less than human. You affect my employment chances, my promotion options. You affect how shopkeepers and security guards treat me. You humiliate me in front of colleagues, friends, family, strangers.

You're willing to get a laugh from people at my expense. Your joke is dangerous and I'm not going to pretend this is acceptable any more.

I've spent my life hardening up so you can have a soft time making easy jokes and engaging in comfortable, casual bigotry.

But I've got over a great deal this week, including the hurdles of politeness that made me hold my tongue to keep the peace, excused your ignorance so as not to offend you, cried in the toilet rather than stick up for myself.

I've had so much practice at being hard, I'm now prepared to reciprocate with some hard words of my own.

I appreciate I might need to explain to you exactly what's hurtful about your joke. You need empathy to understand another person's hurt – that's a good starting place, so let's begin.

Think about someone you hold dear and remember the last time you felt hurt on their behalf.

Was that dear person a child bullied at school? Bullying is terrible. Though it happens all the time, it's never justified, and can destroy a child's early years, ruin their trust, mar their education.

What did you do? Speak with the school principal? Take it to the school council? Move the child to another school? I trust you did something for them, because bullying is serious.

Maybe someone was cruel to a special person in your life: laughed at their weight, joked about their relationship, ostracised them behind a wall of whispers and giggles or rumours and lies because of some slight or faux pas.

What did you do? Take that special person for a coffee and lend them a friendly ear, or take them into your arms to comfort them? I trust you did something for your special person, because ostracism can have real effects on physical and mental health. I hope you didn't tell your special person it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Continued here.​

Or....how do you explain the fact that the racial group in this country with the highest income, highest educational attainment, lowest crime rate....

....isn't white.

Wise up.

The term white privilege was made up by a white person you idiot. So it does exist.

By Karan Mahajan

"There are now, in a sense, two Asian Americas: one formed by five centuries of systemic racism, and another, more genteel version, constituted in the aftermath of the 1965 law. These two Asian Americas float over and under each other like tectonic plates, often clanging discordantly. So, while Chinese-Americans and Indian-Americans are among the most prosperous groups in the country, Korean-Americans, Vietnamese-Americans, and Filipino-Americans have lower median personal earnings than the general population. Over-all Chinese-American prosperity obscures the higher-than-average poverty rate for Chinese-Americans. In 2000, Asian-Americans were more likely to have college degrees than other adults in America, but also five times as likely as whites to have fewer than four years of education."

The Two Asian Americas

By Sophie Khan and Huixian Li

When the term “model minority” was coined in the New York Times in 1966 to describe Japanese Americans, the nation was awash with racial unrest and a growing movement against racial inequality. Soon after, U.S. News & World Report depicted Chinese Americans as “winning wealth and respect by dint of [their] own hard work.” Similar stories in Time, Fortune and Newsweek praised Asian American groups, building a narrative that undermined claims of institutional racism by African American civil rights leaders.

A half century later, little has changed. The model minority trope, typically applied to Asian Americans, is still trotted out to downplay racism and dismiss claims of white privilege.

But when the Asian American community is broken down into its respective ethnic groups, a drastically different picture emerges. The poverty rate among Nepalese Americans is 21 percent higher than the official poverty rate. Hmong Americans are 20 percent less likely to have a bachelor’s degree or more than the average American. In contrast, 70 percent of Indian Americans have at least a bachelor degree, and their average household income is 80 percent higher than the American average.

The myth continues to be used as evidence against institutional racism. If Asians can do well, it says, any minority group can, if they just apply themselves. But research suggests that the upward mobility of Asian Americans over the past century is actually a result of post-war declines in labor market discrimination against them as compared to other minorities. Meanwhile, restrictive immigration policies since 1965 have favored and attracted highly educated Asians to the United States. In contrast, most African Americans can trace their family history back to generations of slavery, followed by a century and a half of systematic racism.

Even as labor market discrimination against Asian Americans has declined, studies show that institutional discrimination never disappeared. Asian job applicants with “whitened” first names received a 7 percent higher callback rate than those with “ethnically Asian” first names.

Offering up an imaginary monolithic culture as the model for success is futile and dangerous. The model minority rhetoric ignores institutional racism against Asian Americans, not to mention fundamental differences in the history and current reality faced by other people of color, such as African Americans and Latinos. Ignoring these backstories enables society to shirk responsibility for the racial inequality that still exists today.

Wise up.

“… since 2001, 80–85 percent of white murder victims were killed by whites. True, but the percentage of blacks killed by blacksis higher. From 1980 to 2008, 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency. A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:

And this:

White-on-White Crime: The Hidden Truth

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

In 2010 and 2011 FBI reports, white individuals were arrested more times for violent crimes than individuals of any other race – and their victims are overwhelmingly other white people.

The Bureau of Justice statistics data on homicide trends has shown that white-on-white killings are at 88% and the percentage of black-on-black killings is at 91%, yet the perception is that the high level of homicides that occur is just a “black thing.”

Aside from the homicide trend, the Bureau of Justice statistics arrest trends for 2010 showed that whites were arrested more than blacks for violent crimes, property damage and drug possession/use/abuse and manufacturing than blacks, and again, the victims are typically white as well. So what’s covering up the very real issue of white-on-white crime? Society and the media are united in not acknowledging the fact that Blacks are statistically no worse off than their white counterparts in terms of intra-racial criminality.

Why is There no Discussion of White on White Violence?

In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders. This statistic however has not led to a media outcry about the problem of white on white crime or the unique pathology of the white community. Such broad brush characterizations would probably be regarded as unfair and irresponsible, and justly so, since most white people do not in fact kill other white people. Yet, the same media pundits, from Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to CNN’s Don Lemon, have no problem referencing “black on black” violence, despite the fact that most African-Americans do not kill other black people.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white. When was the last time you heard a discussion about the white on white gang violence problem?

And this:

Whatever the reason, a 2011 FBI Uniform crime report showed that 86% of white American victims were killed by other white people, and also revealed that a white person was six more times likely to be killed by another white person than by a black person.

In 2010 and 2011 FBI reports, white individuals were arrested more times for violent crimes than individuals of any other race – and their victims are overwhelmingly other white people.

The Bureau of Justice statistics data on homicide trends has shown that white-on-white killings are at 88% and the percentage of black-on-black killings is at 91%, yet the perception is that the high level of homicides that occur is just a “black thing.”

Aside from the homicide trend, the Bureau of Justice statistics arrest trends for 2010 showed that whites were arrested more than blacks for violent crimes, property damage and drug possession/use/abuse and manufacturing than blacks, and again, the victims are typically white as well. So what’s covering up the very real issue of white-on-white crime? Society and the media are united in not acknowledging the fact that Blacks are statistically no worse off than their white counterparts in terms of intra-racial criminality.

In the United States, a white person is almost six times more likely to be killed by another white person than he or she is to be killed by a black person. Yet, while the media obsesses about black on black violence we rarely if ever hear any mention of the problem of white on white violence. In fact, in 2011 (the most recent year available) according to FBI homicide data there were more instances of white homicides committed against white victims than there were black on black murders. This statistic however has not led to a media outcry about the problem of white on white crime or the unique pathology of the white community. Such broad brush characterizations would probably be regarded as unfair and irresponsible, and justly so, since most white people do not in fact kill other white people. Yet, the same media pundits, from Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly to CNN’s Don Lemon, have no problem referencing “black on black” violence, despite the fact that most African-Americans do not kill other black people.

When media discussions talk about gang-related homicides, they invariably treat it as an almost exclusively African-American problem, yet according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics for the period from 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-homicides were committed by white offenders, and a majority of gang-homicide victims (56.5 percent) were white. When was the last time you heard a discussion about the white on white gang violence problem?

Cat got ya' tongue????

And this:

Answer the question, coward.

Want me to prove it is a backward culture, advanced and supported by the Liberals you love?????

1.Thanks to the Democrats and their media operations, many are actually convinced that this is a racist….anti-black nation.
Of course, it isn't.
But....if that illusion weren't effective, no Democrat would ever win a national election....so, they keep it front and center.

It is more than an illusion….it is a callous operation by a corrupt Democrat Party to sow division and distrust.

2.We had a stunning example of this in the recent case of a 7 year-old murdered in Houston, and the news coverage of same.

“…the fatal shooting of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes, as an emotional case that moved the Houston community and evoked racial tensions

Jazmine was with her mother and three sisters just before 7 a.m. when, the authorities said, a man in a truck pulled up beside them and began shooting. A bullet struck Jazmine in the head and she died at the scene, the authorities said.

The authorities released grainy images of a red pickup truck and a sketch of the suspect, describing him as a thin white man in his 30s or 40s.

3.“She said he was a white man with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and looked "sick" and skinny. Washington said the man did not have on glasses and did not have a beard, which was previously reported.” Sheriff releases sketch of 7-year-old Jazmine Barnes' killer

A distraught mother, her daughter shot dead before her eyes…..but able to describe the racist murder, right down to his ‘blue eyes.’ Or….possibly incorporated the what she has learned to expect via the Democrat propaganda.

No.
What we are all witnessing is the racial animosity due to the methods the Democrat Party uses: identity-grievance-politics.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/08/theyre-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains-updated-132073

6. Then, this:

“The authorities identified the suspect, Eric Black Jr., 20, and said he admitted to taking part in the Dec. 30 shooting.

Contrary to initial reports that the suspect was white, Mr. Black is black. It was a revelation that swiftly changed the narrative…”

The mother who reported a white man with blue eyes wasn't lying.....she was simply a victim of both a murder, and of Democrat propaganda.

You are so full of shit. This country came into being through racism and has been racist ever since.
View attachment 239620

I don’t give a fuck if you address my post or not.
BONG!

Of course, it isn't.

No.

6. Then, this:

View attachment 239620

BONG!

Dude. "Racism"? LOL!! What kind of loser are you?

Of course, it isn't.

No.

6. Then, this:

View attachment 239620

BONG!

Of course you do.

That's why you came back.

And...you'll be back again.

I have long suspected that you all have been using terms such as "Democrat", "Liberal", "Progressive", etc. as slurs.

Party affiliation is not something that a person is born with and cannot be changed unlike their race, gender or ethniticy. More importantly it has nothing to do with race or racism.

Continued here.​

....isn't white.

Wise up.
Just because you don't understand it or don't agree with it doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

Presumably the people you're referring to are not of African descent? Is I am correct there is your answer.

I have long suspected that you all have been using terms such as "Democrat", "Liberal", "Progressive", etc. as slurs.

Party affiliation is not something that a person is born with and cannot be changed unlike their race, gender or ethniticy. More importantly it has nothing to do with race or racism.

Well......your remedial is right here:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu.
9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

Any errors in the above?

None?????

See what you've learned today....party designation has everything to do with racism.

If it's the Democrat Party.

Continued here.​

....isn't white.

Wise up.
Just because you don't understand it or don't agree with it doesn't mean something doesn't exist.

Presumably the people you're referring to are not of African descent? Is I am correct there is your answer.

You can't figure out which race has the highest income.....highest educational attainment....and lowest crime rate????

Really?

There are only three races.

You can't be that bright.

More of the education you are so sorely in need of:

There Is No Institutional Racism In America, nor 'white privilege.'

It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
And presidential candidate Rick Santorum has been quoting their findings on the campaign trail.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

1. Graduating from high school.

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

3. Having a full-time job.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
Three rules for staying out of poverty

See what you've learned today....party designation has everything to do with racism.
When the first white supremacist laws were enacted in the United States, irrespective of party affiliation, what did the people who wrote & passed those laws have in common?

"When the first white supremacist laws were enacted ...."

Were you around then???

There are no 'white supremacists' today.

As you have noting to say about either of my posts, we'll assume you have no way to disagree with either.
Let's simply leave it at this: the Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

You can't figure out which race has the highest income.....highest educational attainment....and lowest crime rate????
Really?

I answered, you either didn't like my answer and ignored it or didn't like my answer and are now on a deflection tangent.

Let's start with a simpler concept, the concept of "privilege" without it being attacted to the trigger word "white".
Privilege is defined as follows

1. Privilege, prerogative refer to a special advantage or right possessed by an individual or group. A privilege is a right or advantage gained by birth, social position, effort, or concession. It can have either legal or personal sanction: the privilege of paying half fare; the privilege of calling whenever one wishes. Prerogative refers to an exclusive right claimed and granted, often officially or legally, on the basis of social status, heritage, sex, etc.: the prerogatives of a king; the prerogatives of management. 4. license, freedom, liberty.​

The United States was founded on the belief that the white race was superior to the black race and laws were written accordingly. The fact that these beliefs became a part of the legal, social & economical fabric of the country is irrefutable proof of "institutional racism" since today in 2019 we can review government archives and other documentation which shows this to have been true then as well as the effects these origins have on the country and people of color today. And just as an aside, even though Asians are considered people of color, they are not the designated "people of African descent"

Definition & Analysis of Institutional Racism

Solid Ground defines Institutional Racism as “the systematic distribution of resources, power and opportunity in our society to the benefit of people who are white and the exclusion of people of color.

” Present-day racism was built on a long history of racially distributed resources and ideas that shape our view of ourselves and others. It is a hierarchical system that comes with a broad range of policies and institutions that keep it in place.

In the United States, institutional racism has been responsible for slavery, settlement, Indian reservations, segregation, residential schools (for American Indians), and internment camps. While most of these institutions no longer exist, they have had long-term impacts on our society. As a result of institutional racism, racial stratification and disparities have occurred in employment, housing, education, healthcare, government and other sectors. While many laws were passed in the mid-20th century to make discrimination illegal, major inequalities still exist.

Institutional racism is distinguished from the bigotry or racial bias of individuals by the existence of systematic policies and practices within institutions that effectually disadvantage certain racial or ethnic groups. Institutional racism can only exist in institutions where the power to enforce and perpetuate policies and practices is invested in white people. Certain housing contracts (such as restrictive covenants)
and bank lending policies (such as redlining) are forms of institutional racism. Other examples include racial profiling by security and law enforcement workers, use of stereotyped racial caricatures by institutions (such as “Indian” mascots in sports), the under- and misrepresentation of certain racial groups in the media, and barriers to employment or professional advancement based on race.

In King County, 70% of our population is wite, and 30% are people of color. According to the Communities Count 2008, Social & Health Indicators across King County report, there are many examples of how institutional racism continues to create inequities, including:

• Gap between richest and poorest:
People of color are more likely to live in poverty than whites, with 29.1% of African Americans and 19.2% of Latinos living below 100% of the Federal poverty line, compared to only 7.6% of white households. Moreover, the median income of white households is almost twice that of African-American households.

• Food insecurity:
Of adults who report that food money for their families often does not last, 29.2% are Latino, 15.5% are African American, and 5.3% are white.

• Health & environmental justice:
African Americans are almost 2/3rds less likely than white adults to have health insurance, and 79% of hazardous waste sites are located in communities where the majority of residents are people of color.

• Youth incarceration:
In 2006, 66% of youth involved in King County’s Criminal Justice System were white – yet 65% of those actually locked up in Juvenile Corrections were youth of color.
(Annie E. Casey Foundation, 2007)
http://www.racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/institutionalracism.pdf

Do you understand the concept of privilege? Not "white privilege" but just privilege?

It has long been know that simple, traditional, rules would keep anyone....anyone....from ending up in poverty. They are no secret:

" The Brookings Institution has spent a great deal of effort studying this issue.
And presidential candidate Rick Santorum has been quoting their findings on the campaign trail.
Brookings whittled down a lot of analysis into three simple rules. You can avoid poverty by:

2. Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married.

If you do all those three things, your chance of falling into poverty is just 2 percent .Meanwhile, you’ll have a 74 percent chance of being in the middle class.

Applies to everyone
These rules apply to all races and ethnic groups. Breaking these rules is becoming more commonplace, unfortunately, for all racial groups."
What does staying out of poverty have to do with the alleged racism illusion?

Really?

I answered, you either didn't like my answer and ignored it or didn't like my answer and are now on a deflection tangent.

Let's start with a simpler concept, the concept of "privilege" without it being attacted to the trigger word "white".
Privilege is defined as follows

1. Privilege, prerogative refer to a special advantage or right possessed by an individual or group. A privilege is a right or advantage gained by birth, social position, effort, or concession. It can have either legal or personal sanction: the privilege of paying half fare; the privilege of calling whenever one wishes. Prerogative refers to an exclusive right claimed and granted, often officially or legally, on the basis of social status, heritage, sex, etc.: the prerogatives of a king; the prerogatives of management. 4. license, freedom, liberty.​

The United States was founded on the belief that the white race was superior to the black race and laws were written accordingly. The fact that these beliefs became a part of the legal, social & economical fabric of the country is irrefutable proof of "institutional racism" since today in 2019 we can review government archives and other documentation which shows this to have been true then as well as the effects these origins have on the country and people of color today. And just as an aside, even though Asians are considered people of color, they are not the designated "people of African descent"

Definition & Analysis of Institutional Racism

Solid Ground defines Institutional Racism as “the systematic distribution of resources, power and opportunity in our society to the benefit of people who are white and the exclusion of people of color.

” Present-day racism was built on a long history of racially distributed resources and ideas that shape our view of ourselves and others. It is a hierarchical system that comes with a broad range of policies and institutions that keep it in place.

In the United States, institutional racism has been responsible for slavery, settlement, Indian reservations, segregation, residential schools (for American Indians), and internment camps. While most of these institutions no longer exist, they have had long-term impacts on our society. As a result of institutional racism, racial stratification and disparities have occurred in employment, housing, education, healthcare, government and other sectors. While many laws were passed in the mid-20th century to make discrimination illegal, major inequalities still exist.

Institutional racism is distinguished from the bigotry or racial bias of individuals by the existence of systematic policies and practices within institutions that effectually disadvantage certain racial or ethnic groups. Institutional racism can only exist in institutions where the power to enforce and perpetuate policies and practices is invested in white people. Certain housing contracts (such as restrictive covenants)
and bank lending policies (such as redlining) are forms of institutional racism. Other examples include racial profiling by security and law enforcement workers, use of stereotyped racial caricatures by institutions (such as “Indian” mascots in sports), the under- and misrepresentation of certain racial groups in the media, and barriers to employment or professional advancement based on race.

In King County, 70% of our population is wite, and 30% are people of color. According to the Communities Count 2008, Social & Health Indicators across King County report, there are many examples of how institutional racism continues to create inequities, including:

• Gap between richest and poorest:
People of color are more likely to live in poverty than whites, with 29.1% of African Americans and 19.2% of Latinos living below 100% of the Federal poverty line, compared to only 7.6% of white households. Moreover, the median income of white households is almost twice that of African-American households.

• Food insecurity:
Of adults who report that food money for their families often does not last, 29.2% are Latino, 15.5% are African American, and 5.3% are white.

• Health & environmental justice:
African Americans are almost 2/3rds less likely than white adults to have health insurance, and 79% of hazardous waste sites are located in communities where the majority of residents are people of color.

• Youth incarceration:
In 2006, 66% of youth involved in King County’s Criminal Justice System were white – yet 65% of those actually locked up in Juvenile Corrections were youth of color.
(Annie E. Casey Foundation, 2007)
http://www.racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/institutionalracism.pdf

Do you understand the concept of privilege? Not "white privilege" but just privilege?

Applies to everyone
What does staying out of poverty have to do with the alleged racism illusion?

So there's no white privilege.

Good.

And the Democrats are the party of racism.

Sooo.....we're done here?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions
How about you come to grips with these facts:

And this:

heather macdonald police.jpg
Hello, PC. in your reply to me you shared a link to a January 2017 article written by attorney, journalist and VIOLENCE researcher Heather MacDonald.

A Window Into a Depraved Culture

PC, beginning in the early 1980s I spent 12 years of my life as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young child abuse victims Shawn Carter's and Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods.

So when I read or listened to info Heather shared about police investigating crimes, as well as interacting with fellow citizens residing in predominantly black American communities, I could not disagree with her.

HOWEVER, I was greatly dismayed recognizing Heather was adept at collecting and sharing stats, though like many educated citizens discussing crime and violence in far too many black American communities, she totally IGNORED the reasons why perfectly healthy American newborns mature into HATEFUL, sometimes Violent, Suicidal, Homicidal teen and adult citizens LARGELY lacking compassion, empathy and respect for their fellow citizens.

(*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

Frankly, at that time, January 2017, despite agreeing with her research, I was totally put-off by Heather's seemingly harsh, finger-pointing attitude.

So through a series of tweets and one email, that she did not respond to, I advised Heather she was totally ignoring WHY perfectly healthy newborns mature into apparent emotionally UNHEALTHY teen and adult fellow citizens. I also asked Heather if she has considered SOLUTIONS???

So here we are today, January 2019, exactly two years after Heather wrote the Jan 2017 article you shared, and what is an apparent EVOLVING Heather MacDonald speaking about, using a more compassionate tone...

"Tucker Carlson Heather MacDonald Marriage Fatherlessness Crime 2019"

PC, apparently Heather MacDonald is capable of evolving, which has caused my admiration and respect for her to increase ten-fold.

PC, wouldn't it be cool if millions of our neighbors dropped unproductive finger-pointing, and began looking at the cause of violence, as well as seeking solutions for ending our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS primarily responsible for many of President and Mrs. Obama's American urban story-TRUTH-tellers friends and WH guests composing music HATEFULLY informing our entire world that black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent should be viewed as less than human creatures and 'HOES THOTS or RATCHET females' undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

PC, I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.
____
Introducing Child Abuse Awareness & Education Advocate, pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

https://www.makers.com/profiles/591f25476c3f64632d4fb85c/

"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement:

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 13
  • obama white house guests.jpg
    obama white house guests.jpg
    546.3 KB · Views: 9
  • OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg
    Shawn Carter, Nasir Jones, Barack Obama.jpg