The ‘Racism’ Illusion

11. We have seen such out-of-reality experiences take place before, the sort of mass hysteria that the Democrats have ‘ put to very effective use.

In the 1980s there were several cases of similar hysteria about child care centers in which the attendants were charged……and convicted…..of heinous sex crimes against young children.

The ‘testimony’ was dug out by useful idiots called psychologists, who ‘freed’ repressed memories in ‘victims.’

“Fells Acres Day Care Center

In April 1984, Gerald Amirault was arrested and charged with abusing children in his care at the Fells Acres Day Care Center in Malden, Massachusetts.[31][32] After Gerald changed the pants on a young boy who had wet himself, the boy's mother, uncle and therapist questioned him over a period of months, until the boy alleged that Gerald had been sexually abusing him. The boy's mother then called a child abuse hotline to report that her son had been sexually abused, and Gerald was arrested shortly thereafter.[33][34][32] In the 1986 trial, Gerald was convicted of assaulting and raping nine children and sentenced to thirty to forty years in state prison.

The allegations included reports of "bad clowns," robots, "magic rooms," and tortured animals

In 1995, The Wall Street Journal journalist Dorothy Rabinowitz questioned testimony from the children that had been elicited with dubious interrogation techniques, writing, "no sane person reading the transcripts of these interrogations can doubt the wholesale fabrications of evidence on which this case was built."[37]

In a separate trial, his mother, Violet Amirault, and sister, Cheryl Amirault LeFave, were also convicted of similar charges and sentenced to jail for eight to 20 years.[35]According to Richard Beck, the case developed "in the usual way" compared to other moral panic cases, with more and more children leveling increasingly bizarre allegations against the accused during the course of the investigation.[31] .[36] According to Beck, one of the prosecutors responsible for the case commented that coaxing allegations out of the children had been like "getting blood from a stone."
Day-care sex-abuse hysteria - Wikipedia

"....leveling increasingly bizarre allegations....' like the 'blue-eyed white man charges.
The ideas were put into the childrens' heads.....and the white-oppression follows a similar route.

“Repressed Memory” recovery is blatantly false; it results from suggestion and repetition. As is “white oppression.”

Democrats and their allies in the media perpetuate the ‘repressed memories’ of white oppression.
But how does all this bullshit relate to your home country, North Korea?

If the dems didn't have the race card to play, what policies could they talk about? None.
Sooner or later the urban plantations will realize that a good economy is better than what the dems are offering.
Meanwhile, top headline on Drudgereport right now: FERTILITY RATE FOR WHITES PLUMMETS!!! :eek:

But conservatives are super duper blind to race mm-hmm

There is no racism....merely the propaganda stoked by the Democrats....don't you know that?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Good luck.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Jazmine Barnes, Tupac Shakur, Eric Black Jr.jpg

Well, this is a revolting development....

STUNNING UPDATE: Mother of Jazmine Barnes Lied to Police – Knew the Killers were Black Men, Killer Was Online Friend.

Teddy Doyle
____
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author & Violence Researcher.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller

WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:
If the dems didn't have the race card to play, what policies could they talk about? None.
Sooner or later the urban plantations will realize that a good economy is better than what the dems are offering.
Meanwhile, top headline on Drudgereport right now: FERTILITY RATE FOR WHITES PLUMMETS!!! :eek:

But conservatives are super duper blind to race mm-hmm

There is no racism....merely the propaganda stoked by the Democrats....don't you know that?

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Good luck.

What is "racism"????

If it's someone thinking bad thoughts.....it's none of the government's business.

If it's acts that physically harm others....there are already laws against it.

Now...you answer this.....
While I don't believe in 'hate crimes,' merely in crimes....how do you explain the actual racism exemplified in these statistics:

"White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.
The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency." A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:
Whites, 76% of the population….blacks, 13%

If you insist that there are 'hate crimes,' I go with the view of former NYC Mayor Ed Koch, who said we should simply call any crime by a member of one race against a member of another race, a 'hate crime.'

Agree with that?

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

STUNNING UPDATE: Mother of Jazmine Barnes Lied to Police – Knew the Killers were Black Men, Killer Was Online Friend.

Teddy Doyle
____
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and convicted serial murderer, Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky

"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author & Violence Researcher.

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Who is Teddy Doyle, and why should I believe him?

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

CKYUc37x5MwipKriqGfIi7jmIr2Osc1Y0VI78V34YdDBlku7D2neide6ft8IUyQ-wazM8-4jKlOTiqPYG12lgPPI3YQIHlMQvJJC1ns6ySOrxGqk6v5AxQ_uU9aiCooKV0JtvybirAtorsoWljNA6tfZUH6tjS9CfVhNd1ikrbWZ0lHBoZ0l1IBL0LTb1pHeX7PyLcnQjZ-kSqqnBStrM2m_TXW4wm-CUZQeXGmrjNHLNIgSU5DgC8Ti1I_xiW7leXboilNA4CbXBk6HFl-oSNP0tinKVSS7sFevG_L-j29dU5j7J4fwn8nC3PK4Bn8vY3Lh-L4DBBkv2B1Ad4eljhJvoEw9jeTNj8aIm7JhIHZAne5tURUaAN4FF3Fy7veXJcRgyZvtpfEG6rO2pxAw3hRSimRcHdJfSpZaAeBcXMJ2EDhA0IO3tvjdP2B4XyZqN5EPpR1aaSHr2F7_tfTSpKDouIIjIGM5SxRmdpds7TOAEbUtcazUZzg-A2XqvVSnMqvTbgqLw1VO6i9RrarZBYmaskHMzUlKoMFA-BILA8-gievqZSDLB7dSJ0KfKXlf-CsHKZQ675hDghYegXgiEOtQ7ifBDsAs3WhtuwUNiEqqAoUn4EfDNHAt98YINdSI_e6ttW_60NxYiQLKb5_y_KGz=w471-h510-no

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

CKYUc37x5MwipKriqGfIi7jmIr2Osc1Y0VI78V34YdDBlku7D2neide6ft8IUyQ-wazM8-4jKlOTiqPYG12lgPPI3YQIHlMQvJJC1ns6ySOrxGqk6v5AxQ_uU9aiCooKV0JtvybirAtorsoWljNA6tfZUH6tjS9CfVhNd1ikrbWZ0lHBoZ0l1IBL0LTb1pHeX7PyLcnQjZ-kSqqnBStrM2m_TXW4wm-CUZQeXGmrjNHLNIgSU5DgC8Ti1I_xiW7leXboilNA4CbXBk6HFl-oSNP0tinKVSS7sFevG_L-j29dU5j7J4fwn8nC3PK4Bn8vY3Lh-L4DBBkv2B1Ad4eljhJvoEw9jeTNj8aIm7JhIHZAne5tURUaAN4FF3Fy7veXJcRgyZvtpfEG6rO2pxAw3hRSimRcHdJfSpZaAeBcXMJ2EDhA0IO3tvjdP2B4XyZqN5EPpR1aaSHr2F7_tfTSpKDouIIjIGM5SxRmdpds7TOAEbUtcazUZzg-A2XqvVSnMqvTbgqLw1VO6i9RrarZBYmaskHMzUlKoMFA-BILA8-gievqZSDLB7dSJ0KfKXlf-CsHKZQ675hDghYegXgiEOtQ7ifBDsAs3WhtuwUNiEqqAoUn4EfDNHAt98YINdSI_e6ttW_60NxYiQLKb5_y_KGz=w471-h510-no

You wrote this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA
[/QUOTE]

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

You wrote this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.[/QUOTE]I 100% stand by that statement.

White people don't get to decide how black people react to white peoples bullsh*t.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

You wrote this?

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.I 100% stand by that statement.

White people don't get to decide how black people react to white peoples bullsh*t.

Enter the black racists. Nice to see you. Please prove everything we've said about you, to be accurate.

Or... just keep posting. That will do nicely.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

You wrote this?

Enter the black racists. Nice to see you. Please prove everything we've said about you, to be accurate.

What you see as racism is how some black people react to white racism.

But you don't get to decide how we react to your nonsense.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them. You can say I'm racist but the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

Toss her worthless butt into prison for life.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

You wrote this?

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.
I 100% stand by that statement.

[/QUOTE]

Get lost, you nauseating piece of garbage.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

Calm down.

A mother just saw her daughter slaughtered in front of her own eyes.....I don't believe for a moment that she was lying to save the killer.

The Doyle post is simply a fabrication with some ulterior motive....

You wrote this?

What you see as racism is how some black people react to white racism.

But you don't get to decide how we react to your nonsense.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them. You can say I'm racist but the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

Listen up holmes... You being evil.... because you don't like how other people act.... just makes you evil.

I had this person in my life when I was growing up, who I'll call a "Father". And one of the things this "Father" taught me, was that two wrongs, does not make a right.

In other words holmes... you being a scummy bit of human trash.... because you saw someone else being a scummy bit of human trash.... doesn't change the fact that you are a scummy bit of human trash.

Does that makes sense holmes?

Someone else being bad, does not justify you being bad. I learned that when I was 5 years old. Why didn't you?

Being racists, in response to racism, does not solve anything, or make you morally right. In fact, it makes you worse than being morally wrong.

Because now, not only are you a racists bit of human trash, but you are being hypocritical racists human trash, because you are doing exactly what you claim to be against.

Teddy Doyle
____

Peace.
___

Calm down.

A mother just saw her daughter slaughtered in front of her own eyes.....I don't believe for a moment that she was lying to save the killer.

The Doyle post is simply a fabrication with some ulterior motive....

Ok. I'll take your word for it. But I have heard of that happening before.

To me if you do something, that could theoretically get someone innocent killed (such as framing another person for the a capital offense like murder), then you should get the penalty that your false statement would have gotten someone else.

"Racist" as usually applied, has come to mean any person who rejects black hatred towards non blacks.

Just look at this Paul Essian. THe creature supports the killing of white children in front of their parents yet it whines continually about how white people are racist.

We are living in Orwellian times, folks.

This kind of racism has been going on for a long time and has gotten people killed. The authorities were scouring DC for a white man driving a white van who was randomly shooting people. They spent days searching for the white guy while two black men randomly killed people. When John Mohammad and Lee Malvo were caught no one wanted to believe it.

Listen up holmes... You being evil.... because you don't like how other people act.... just makes you evil.
I'm saying you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands evil. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

There is no peaceful solution.

I had this person in my life when I was growing up, who I'll call a "Father". And one of the things this "Father" taught me, was that two wrongs, does not make a right.
If I come into your home and stomp down your door and I force you and family for generations to live in the mud and I say I'm doing this because black people are superior whites and then I create my empire and you and your descendants don't have a biscuit

My descendants can't turn around to your descendants and say "Two wrongs don't make a right"

Your descendants are in their right to do anything because for what my descendants done was an act of war,
In other words holmes... you being a scummy bit of human trash.... because you saw someone else being a scummy bit of human trash.... doesn't change the fact that you are a scummy bit of human trash.
What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the hound. What make sense to the black people of South Africa is not going to make sense to the white people of South Africa,
No
Someone else being bad, does not justify you being bad. I learned that when I was 5 years old. Why didn't you?
OK. So name me peaceful revolution ?
Being racists, in response to racism, does not solve anything, or make you morally right. In fact, it makes you worse than being morally wrong.
We didn't start the fire - Todd

I'm saying you have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands evil. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.

There is no peaceful solution.

If I come into your home and stomp down your door and I force you and family for generations to live in the mud and I say I'm doing this because black people are superior whites and then I create my empire and you and your descendants don't have a biscuit

My descendants can't really turn around to your descendants and say "Two wrongs don't make a right"

I believe that you descendants are in their right to do anything because for what my descendants done was an act of war,
What makes sense to the Wolf is not going to make sense to the sheep. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the hound. What make sense to the black people of South Africa is not going to make sense to the white people of South Africa,
No
OK. So name me peaceful revolution ?
We didn't start the fire - Todd

So that black guy that I worked with, and that black woman I work with now.... who are both living and working in peace, and providing for their respective families.... that's no possible in your book?

You are so full of crap. Crawl back under your rock.

Forum List

Back