The ‘Racism’ Illusion

This kind of racism has been going on for a long time and has gotten people killed. The authorities were scouring DC for a white man driving a white van who was randomly shooting people. They spent days searching for the white guy while two black men randomly killed people. When John Mohammad and Lee Malvo were caught no one wanted to believe it.

Do I mis-remember, or did the FBI profiler put that idea in play?

So that black guy that I worked with, and that black woman I work with now.... who are both living and working in peace, and providing for their respective families.... that's no possible in your book?
You could have said that 50 years ago.

But that black couple still live under a system of white supremacy. They have to watch what they say to whites. They better not lose their temper. They better not talk about racism. Blacks are always last hired and first fired. The usual stuff

Last edited:
If the dems didn't have the race card to play, what policies could they talk about? None.
Sooner or later the urban plantations will realize that a good economy is better than what the dems are offering.
Meanwhile, top headline on Drudgereport right now: FERTILITY RATE FOR WHITES PLUMMETS!!! :eek:

But conservatives are super duper blind to race mm-hmm

Thanks for showing us how stupid you are.

Baraboo High School In Wisconsin's male graduating class took this photo of themselves last spring, giving a mass nazi salute Take a good look. These are post-millenials who will soon be police, politicians...and mass shooters. This is what white people teach their kids.

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

Thank you officers for getting all these dangerous 1st graders off the streets. Because NOTHING says bravery than handcuffing 7 year olds

DwfbjuxUYAAM1nT.jpg:large

Baraboo High School In Wisconsin's male graduating class took this photo of themselves last spring, giving a mass nazi salute Take a good look. These are post-millenials who will soon be police, politicians...and mass shooters. This is what white people teach their kids.

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

Look at their faces moron.

THey are kids being offensive for the sole joy of provoking shock from their elders.

They are laughing because they are making a joke. They know it will upset people, but can't believe that anyone would take them seriously.

If they were seriously, their would be blood in their eyes as they made a declaration of war on society.

You are a moron.

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg
Yeah and look at the smiley faces on these people.

DDIJV_bVoAAzKlc.jpg

THey are kids being offensive for the sole joy of provoking shock from their elders.
Kids ? These are kids ?

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

These are grown men in their 20's. Maybe even 30's.

They are laughing because they are making a joke.
They were laughing and "joking" while black men were being burned and hanging from trees.

They know it will upset people, but can't believe that anyone would take them seriously.
Because you can read their minds. Right ?
If they were seriously, their would be blood in their eyes as they made a declaration of war on society.
White supremacy is not an angry thing for the most part.

White supremacists are normal. White supremacist are teachers, doctors, lawyers, just normal.
You are a moron.
Takes one to know one

Last edited:

You wrote this?

No white person is African. If anything killing them is to good for them. I would kill.the white supremacists kids in front of them. Have them watch. I would get a bunch of black men to rape their daughters and make them watch. And then kill their daughters in front of them. And then laugh at them. treat them exactly how they treat. So I agree with every worthless white bastard who has died in SA

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.I 100% stand by that statement.

White people don't get to decide how black people react to white peoples bullsh*t.

Enter the black racists. Nice to see you. Please prove everything we've said about you, to be accurate.

Or... just keep posting. That will do nicely.
What you see as racism is how some black people react to white racism.

But you don't get to decide how we react to your nonsense.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them. You can say I'm racist but the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

Listen up holmes... You being evil.... because you don't like how other people act.... just makes you evil.

I had this person in my life when I was growing up, who I'll call a "Father". And one of the things this "Father" taught me, was that two wrongs, does not make a right.

In other words holmes... you being a scummy bit of human trash.... because you saw someone else being a scummy bit of human trash.... doesn't change the fact that you are a scummy bit of human trash.

Does that makes sense holmes?

Someone else being bad, does not justify you being bad. I learned that when I was 5 years old. Why didn't you?

Being racists, in response to racism, does not solve anything, or make you morally right. In fact, it makes you worse than being morally wrong.

Because now, not only are you a racists bit of human trash, but you are being hypocritical racists human trash, because you are doing exactly what you claim to be against.

It's funny what those like you call racism. And your logic is severely flawed.

You see things only from the white perspective. If things were reversed you whites would never put up with the generations of shit we have from whites. You would think we are crazy for saying how your pointing out the racism was racism. You would not even begin to entertain the notion that your opposition was being racist in response to racism. Your entire argument is childish, and really you need to think about that.

You wrote this?

Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Slither on out of here, you low-life worm.I 100% stand by that statement.

White people don't get to decide how black people react to white peoples bullsh*t.

Enter the black racists. Nice to see you. Please prove everything we've said about you, to be accurate.

Or... just keep posting. That will do nicely.
What you see as racism is how some black people react to white racism.

But you don't get to decide how we react to your nonsense.

I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop loving them. You can say I'm racist but the past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

Listen up holmes... You being evil.... because you don't like how other people act.... just makes you evil.

I had this person in my life when I was growing up, who I'll call a "Father". And one of the things this "Father" taught me, was that two wrongs, does not make a right.

In other words holmes... you being a scummy bit of human trash.... because you saw someone else being a scummy bit of human trash.... doesn't change the fact that you are a scummy bit of human trash.

Does that makes sense holmes?

Someone else being bad, does not justify you being bad. I learned that when I was 5 years old. Why didn't you?

Being racists, in response to racism, does not solve anything, or make you morally right. In fact, it makes you worse than being morally wrong.

Because now, not only are you a racists bit of human trash, but you are being hypocritical racists human trash, because you are doing exactly what you claim to be against.

It's funny what those like you call racism. And your logic is severely flawed.

You see things only from the white perspective. If things were reversed you whites would never put up with the generations of shit we have from whites. You would think we are crazy for saying how your pointing out the racism was racism. You would not even begin to entertain the notion that your opposition was being racist in response to racism. Your entire argument is childish, and really you need to think about that.

Appears I forced you to slither away from this post....

answer this.....
While I don't believe in 'hate crimes,' merely in crimes....how do you explain the actual racism exemplified in these statistics:

"White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.
The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency." A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:
Whites, 76% of the population….blacks, 13%

9. Aside from the strangely incorrect claim by the grieving mother, that the perpetrator had ‘blue eyes,’ the story itself should have raised doubts.
White attacks on blacks is quite a rarity. If only the reverse was as rare.

“… since 2001, 80–85 percent of white murder victims were killed by whites. True, but the percentage of blacks killed by blacks is higher. From 1980 to 2008, 93 percent of black victims were killed by blacks.

White-on-black homicides are much rarer than black-on-white homicides.
The vast bulk of interracial violence is committed by blacks. In 2012, blacks committed 560,600 acts of violence against whites, and whites committed 99,403 acts of violence against blacks, according to data from the National Crime Victimization Survey provided to the author.

Blacks, in other words, committed 85% of the interracial crimes between blacks and whites, even though they are 13 percent of the population. This data accords with the last published report on interracial crime from the Bureau of Justice Statistics; the Bureau stopped publishing its table on interracial crime after 2008, the first year of the Obama presidency. A Window Into a Depraved Culture

And this:
Whites, 76% of the population….blacks, 13%

How, in the face of the reality, did the family come up with that description:
...he was a white man with blue eyes, wearing a black hoodie and looked "sick" and skinny...driving a red truck...

The answer is found in Orwell's "1984," where a suggestible populace is exposed, daily, to a lesson in screaming at the enemy, Emmanuel Goldstein....

But that was only two minutes of hate.
The American public has had to endure a lifetime of it.

'1984' Moved To Current Affairs Section
January 12th, 2018
article-1558.jpg

U.S.—According to a representative from the American Booksellers Association as well as a representative from publisher Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, retail shops and online book resellers will now be asked to stock George Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984 exclusively in the “Current Affairs” section of their retail locations and online storefronts.

American Bookseller Association reps claimed consumers have been “routinely confused” by the previous classification of the book as fiction, stating that the events and setting of the novel seemed to correspond closely to actual events in the present day.

“It’s pretty much like Orwell was some kind of prophet, and just changed names and dates to protect himself from retribution. So we can kind of understand why people got confused.”

At publishing time, Fahrenheit 451, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, and Brave New World had also been reclassified as works of non-fiction."
'1984' Moved To Current Affairs Section

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg
Yeah and look at the smiley faces on these people.

DDIJV_bVoAAzKlc.jpg

Kids ? These are kids ?

Dr7XEaaX4AAEOkF.jpg

These are grown men in their 20's. Maybe even 30's.

They are laughing because they are making a joke.
They were laughing and "joking" while black men were being burned and hanging from trees.

They know it will upset people, but can't believe that anyone would take them seriously.
Because you can read their minds. Right ?
White supremacy is not an angry thing for the most part.

White supremacists are normal. White supremacist are teachers, doctors, lawyers, just normal.
You are a moron.
Takes one to know one

1. Did you even look at the faces in the photo you took? there is one smile, the rest of the people look very serious. Which supports my point, not yours.

2. It's supposed to be a graduating high school class. Ages should be mostly 17 and 18.

3. No, they weren't. I'd bet money that none of those kids have been to a lynching, the hey day of which was well over a hundred years ago, in their lives. I'd bet a lot of money on that.

4. I can read faces, and I know what it is like to be a young man. It's a joke. And you are the butt of it.

5. White supremacy is not normal. You like to pretend it is, to justify your anti-white racism, but everyone including yourself knows that is complete bullshit.

6. No, it does not. I can be quite intelligent, and I am, and tell that you are spewing moronic bullshit, and call you on it.

Racism is not just perpetuated by the people in white hoods. It’s also the well-meaning “I have Black friends” people who help it remain upright and unmovable. They refuse to see the part they play in the system because they’re too busy making sure everyone knows how not racist they are. Listening to Black music and loving Beyoncé does not give you a free hall pass out of the system of structural racism. Just because I enjoy a salad from time to time doesn’t mean I’m a vegetarian. Being able to live without having to be defined by your skin color is the hallmark of privilege.

We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone.

So let’s talk about privilege. This word feels accusatory to many, and they feel assaulted (or insulted) by the idea of possessing it. In reality, it’s not about you; it’s about your actual factual societally-supported white privilege. Our privileges are the things not within our control that push us forward and move us ahead from that starting line. Acknowledging them does not mean you are admitting to doing something to purposefully contribute to someone else’s oppression or marginalization. It means you recognize that some part of your identity puts you in a better position than others. It means something about you assists your progress in the race of life. It also means that whatever majority group you belong to has likely contributed to the oppression of another.

Knowing our privilege does not make us villains, but it should make us more conscious about the parts we play in systems that are greater than us. It should make us be more thoughtful; it should humble us. We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone. The most glaring aspect of white privilege is that when someone is described neutrally — without indicating color or ethnicity — more often than not, people will assume that the person is white. That assumption indicates an uncomfortable truth: in our society, whiteness determines humanity.
Why we need to call out casual racism
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like Adam, I'm born and bred Australian; my skin is brown, and I am subject to racism all the time.

"Just joking – can't you take a joke?"

I'm here to tell you: you're not funny.

Racist jokes are crass. Vulgar. Hurtful. With your joke, you judge me before you even know me. You make me less than equal, less than human. You affect my employment chances, my promotion options. You affect how shopkeepers and security guards treat me. You humiliate me in front of colleagues, friends, family, strangers.

You're willing to get a laugh from people at my expense. Your joke is dangerous and I'm not going to pretend this is acceptable any more.

"Harden up, it's just words; get over it."

I've spent my life hardening up so you can have a soft time making easy jokes and engaging in comfortable, casual bigotry.

But I've got over a great deal this week, including the hurdles of politeness that made me hold my tongue to keep the peace, excused your ignorance so as not to offend you, cried in the toilet rather than stick up for myself.

I've had so much practice at being hard, I'm now prepared to reciprocate with some hard words of my own.

Here they are: you are racist.

I appreciate I might need to explain to you exactly what's hurtful about your joke. You need empathy to understand another person's hurt – that's a good starting place, so let's begin.

Think about someone you hold dear and remember the last time you felt hurt on their behalf.

Was that dear person a child bullied at school? Bullying is terrible. Though it happens all the time, it's never justified, and can destroy a child's early years, ruin their trust, mar their education.

What did you do? Speak with the school principal? Take it to the school council? Move the child to another school? I trust you did something for them, because bullying is serious.

I hope you didn't tell the child it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Maybe someone was cruel to a special person in your life: laughed at their weight, joked about their relationship, ostracised them behind a wall of whispers and giggles or rumours and lies because of some slight or faux pas.

What did you do? Take that special person for a coffee and lend them a friendly ear, or take them into your arms to comfort them? I trust you did something for your special person, because ostracism can have real effects on physical and mental health. I hope you didn't tell your special person it was just a joke, and to harden up.

Continued here

We need to admit that some of us had a head start and aren’t just flourishing on our strength alone.

Logic indicates often it is extremely difficult to flourish, succeed and prosper when large numbers of unskilled, single maternal caregivers chose, and continue choosing Uncle Sam or Child Support Payments to support the children they chose to birth.

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

"Lamenting Multiple Baby Daddies"

____
Originally published on Jun 19, 2012 by jazzyslim2005

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh##...."

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg

Peace.
____
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Forum List

Back