The question of the day should be : why is a verified liar chairman of the impeachment inquiry?

same reason a verified liar is the president...we do not give a fuck when our politicians lie to us.
Sure ok what would you expect the democrat supporting media to tell you?

We elect liars every single election...nobody gives a fuck unless that liar is part of the other party.

you have never once whined about Trump's lie yet here you are all triggered by Shiffs...get over it snowflake

same reason a verified liar is the president...we do not give a fuck when our politicians lie to us.
Sure ok what would you expect the democrat supporting media to tell you?

We elect liars every single election...nobody gives a fuck unless that liar is part of the other party.

you have never once whined about Trump's lie yet here you are all triggered by Shiffs...get over it snowflake
So it would have been acceptable to impeach obama using the same standards the democrats have done with Trump?

Who better to lead a hearing of nothing but hearsay testimony by witnesses who are testifying to what people whom they have never even met SAID, INTENDED, even THOUGHT about things he wasn't ever there to even witness firsthand but only claims he heard from someone else?!

BRILLIANT. :confused:

Try getting away with that bullshit at even a local magistrate's office!
You nailed it! It's scary that MANY Dim Dems and Loony Libs, some of which post on here, actually believe that Schiff is a good, honest man.
schiff has been a slimy basturd as far back as the late 90's.....

Pelosi chose the Pencil Necked Geek. And although Schiff is a verified liar, he was the most honest and reliable Democrat available.

There are some slim pickings in the Democrat caucus. Who should she have chosen instead? Tlaib? Cortez? Waters?

Pelosi chose the Pencil Necked Geek. And although Schiff is a verified liar, he was the most honest and reliable Democrat available.

There are some slim pickings in the Democrat caucus. Who should she have chosen instead? Tlaib? Cortez? Waters?
She could have chosen another liar, not one that should be called as a witness and one who has too much involvement attacking the president

Speaking of liar...schiff today said he has never met with the whistleblower...and his staff hasn't either. He doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower.

Who the hell does he think he's kidding?

It wasn't even a good try at proving anything! The President went around a bunch of Loose lipped Bureaucrats and that is what these guys said caused them concern! I heard it from Bob who spoke with Jim who said he heard it in the hallway after the actual conversation had ended and then told someone else who told me ! WTF? I don't Know anything about the Actual conversation would have saved America 6 hours of This idiots Opinion based on water cooler chatter! They were obviously not in the Diplomatic loop! Next !:desk:

Speaking of liar...schiff today said he has never met with the whistleblower...and his staff hasn't either. He doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower.

It wasn't even a good try at proving anything! The President went around a bunch of Loose lipped Bureaucrats and that is what these guys said caused them concern! I heard it from Bob who spoke with Jim who said he heard it in the hallway after the actual conversation had ended and then told someone else who told me ! WTF? I don't Know anything about the Actual conversation would have saved America 6 hours of This idiots Opinion based on water cooler chatter! They were obviously not in the Diplomatic loop! Next !:desk:

The most disturbing part of this whole hearing was learning how the Deep State bureaucrats are such gossipy little washwomen.

This is not a good sign for foreign powers who want to communicate in confidence to America's leaders.

President Trump should get on TV and explain how effective he is at bypassing these eavesdroppers

The most disturbing part of this whole hearing was learning how the Deep State bureaucrats are such gossipy little washwomen.

This is not a good sign for foreign powers who want to communicate in confidence to America's leaders.

President Trump should get on TV and explain how effective he is at bypassing these eavesdroppers

He played them! They were playing one game! President Trump was playing a game that they weren't invited into. Being a slick President who doesn't really trust "Career Diplomats" to keep their mouths shut " and acts against their desired way of conducting Govt. business is not an Impeachable offense, it was just a wise decision.

His latest whopper:
Trump claims Ivanka created 14m jobs. The entire economy only added 6m

It's called 5 D chess for those of you with severe TDS.

Trump creates 6 million jobs & the media wont report it...So Trump says 14 million jobs & the media screams "IT WAS ONLY 6 MILLION" :auiqs.jpg:

Our beloved president plays the media like a fiddle :)

He will also intentionally missspel a word to force the media to report his tweet...and they fall for it every time!

COVFEFE :banana:

His latest whopper:
Trump claims Ivanka created 14m jobs. The entire economy only added 6m

It's called 5 D chess for those of you with severe TDS.

Trump creates 6 million jobs & the media wont report it...So Trump says 14 million jobs & the media screams "IT WAS ONLY 6 MILLION" :auiqs.jpg:

Our beloved president plays the media like a fiddle :)

He will also intentionally missspel a word to force the media to report his tweet...and they fall for it every time!

COVFEFE :banana:
Trump does play the democrats and big time

Trump does play the democrats and big time

The best is how Trump has changed the press briefings...he does them himself infront of Marine-1.

This removed the camera from the reporters...the camera is always on president Trump. Reporters get no camera time.

No more grandstanding by jim acosta...no more 5 minute accusations disguised as a question...just shout the question quickly over the moving helicopter blade & hope the president is kind enough to answer you!

Sofa king brilliant!!! :)

Forum List

Back