The question of the day should be : why is a verified liar chairman of the impeachment inquiry?

Speaking of liar...schiff today said he has never met with the whistleblower...and his staff hasn't either. He doesn't know the identity of the whistleblower.

Who the hell does he think he's kidding?

Schiff where is this evidence you claimed you had that President Trump colluded with Russia to influence America's election? Why are you going after a phone call when you have this evidence against the President?
Was that a LIE?

Who better to lead a hearing of nothing but hearsay testimony by witnesses who are testifying to what people whom they have never even met SAID, INTENDED, even THOUGHT about things he wasn't ever there to even witness firsthand but only claims he heard from someone else?!

BRILLIANT. :confused:

Try getting away with that bullshit at even a local magistrate's office!

Who better to lead a hearing of nothing but hearsay testimony by witnesses who are testifying to what people whom they have never even met SAID, INTENDED, even THOUGHT about things he wasn't ever there to even witness firsthand but only claims he heard from someone else?!

BRILLIANT. :confused:

Try getting away with that bullshit at even a local magistrate's office!
You nailed it! It's scary that MANY Dim Dems and Loony Libs, some of which post on here, actually believe that Schiff is a good, honest man.

It's obvious that Schiff is a liar, a weasel and a totalitarian after only one day of public testimony. I've never saw one man lose so much standing in one day. You'd have to be from California to buy any of his garbage. No offense to the good people of the California minority

Last edited:
My goodness, Trump's rube herd just HATES verified liars! Oh yes indeedy! :lol:

I think eleventy-five million irony meters just asploded!

My goodness, Trump's rube herd just HATES verified liars! Oh yes indeedy! :lol:

I think eleventy-five million irony meters just asploded!
Claim: “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower" before the complaint against President Donald Trump was filed.
Claimed by: Rep. Adam Schiff
Fact check by FactCheck.org: There Was Contact

Forum List

Back