The question of the day should be : why is a verified liar chairman of the impeachment inquiry?

adamschifftiaposchifftpos2-jpg.282676

He played them! They were playing one game! President Trump was playing a game that they weren't invited into. Being a slick President who doesn't really trust "Career Diplomats" to keep their mouths shut " and acts against their desired way of conducting Govt. business is not an Impeachable offense, it was just a wise decision.

I would not be surprised to find out that the call to the Ukraine President was a fake, to set up the Dems. The Ukraine President was in on it, and maybe the "whistleblower" as well. Trump might have just got on the phone with a Dr. Gorka or some other friend with a eastern accent and pretended for the career diplomats.

His latest whopper:
Trump claims Ivanka created 14m jobs. The entire economy only added 6m

It's called 5 D chess for those of you with severe TDS.

Trump creates 6 million jobs & the media wont report it...So Trump says 14 million jobs & the media screams "IT WAS ONLY 6 MILLION" :auiqs.jpg:

Our beloved president plays the media like a fiddle :)

He will also intentionally missspel a word to force the media to report his tweet...and they fall for it every time!

COVFEFE :banana:
Trump does play the democrats and big time

More than they imagine. Trump has been grossly underestimated since he disembarked from the Golden Escalator

same reason a verified liar is the president...we do not give a fuck when our politicians lie to us.
Sure ok what would you expect the democrat supporting media to tell you?

We elect liars every single election...nobody gives a fuck unless that liar is part of the other party.

you have never once whined about Trump's lie yet here you are all triggered by Shiffs...get over it snowflake
So it would have been acceptable to impeach obama using the same standards the democrats have done with Trump?

I do not think this impeachment attempt is acceptable

same reason a verified liar is the president...we do not give a fuck when our politicians lie to us.

We elect liars every single election...nobody gives a fuck unless that liar is part of the other party.

you have never once whined about Trump's lie yet here you are all triggered by Shiffs...get over it snowflake
So it would have been acceptable to impeach obama using the same standards the democrats have done with Trump?

Why? are you saying there is no evidence

Me me me me me...................It's an ideal scenario for Trump politically. The Schiff is truly fucked in the head, same for most Democrats. All Trump needs to do is let the chips fall where they may while Democrats dig deeper into the pit of no integrity.

Not of anything that rises to the level of impeachment

Ken Starr said that there is absolutely no evidence of a crime, let alone an impeachable crime.
So these hearings are simply a partisan food fight, and the voters most affected are the women who want to watch their soap operas and only see the Schiff hearing on all TV channels. Hell hath no fury as women without their soaps because of politics......

Really embarrassing to be a democrat

The old saying is that if you want to catch a _____ you have to think like a ________.

Having a “verified liar” running the impeachment hearings seems to fit right in since the blob is the target of the proceedings…nobody in history has lied more than your blob.
Yes I realize lying mainstream media the voice of the democrat propaganda machine says Trump lies
Most understand that. You have to take what they say with a grain of salt or you'll believe any lie that it feeds you

Really embarrassing to be a democrat

It is embarrassing to belong to either party in my opinion.

Forum List

Back