We now know the basis for "impeachment".

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The Dimwinger party is going to attempt to overturn an elections based solely on the OPINIONS AND FEELINGS of "witnesses" who didn't actually witness anything.

I have been encouraging this farce from the beginning because I knew it would be a debacle for the Dimwinger party.

Today's hearing confirmed it.
Impeachment hearing testimony details Trump pursuit of Ukraine ‘investigations,’ as GOP decries ‘hearsay’
Your avatar says so much without uttering a word. Schiff is possessed!

The Dimwinger party is going to attempt to overturn an elections based solely on the OPINIONS AND FEELINGS of "witnesses" who didn't actually witness anything.

I have been encouraging this farce from the beginning because I knew it would be a debacle for the Dimwinger party.

Today's hearing confirmed it.
Impeachment hearing testimony details Trump pursuit of Ukraine ‘investigations,’ as GOP decries ‘hearsay’
I do remember shit for brains making that point

The Republicans are using "Hearsay" as a defense of Donald Trump on the basis that nothing of any consequence happened--with basis in the phone call. A common example is that the Ukraine President felt no pressure. The Republicans then use this fact as the basis defense of Trump: The Ukraine President did not know that Trump was already withholding the Lawful aid, Congress-authorized. Because the Ukraine did not know that USA was already in process of completely withdrawing support from Ukraine Completely--the reasoning goes--then how could there be any pressure, anymore, on the part of Ukraine(?)!

The defense demolishing counter-contention of the Democrats is that pressure had been felt all over the government of Ukraine--possibly to parties even light-years removed, and even actually members of the Russian Government, instead(?)!

At the instant-moment of the phone incident, even the President of Ukraine was unaware of the Banzai Surprise Attack on Ukraine. It was possibly intended by White House to invite a Russian response(?)--creating a pretext for some direct US intervention: Killing off Americans in a protracted, Vietnam-Type war?.

And so, "Who Knew What, When and Where" is far more critical than just how Trump genitalia-friendly were they? "Pussy" is not about feline behavior in the commonly known discourse records of Donald Trump!

People had to know, blow the whistle, some coming forth to tell what they know about the pattern of events: From the government information to which they were a party.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred1
(When it comes to knowing about a really close call: Even phone sex doesn't matter!)

The lawyer for the alleged "whistle blower" spilled the beans on inauguration day when he tweeted a "political coup".

They are undermining a president! LINDSAY GRAHAM WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Forum List

Back