The punk in Ferguson got 3 Obama officials at his funeral. How many did Kate get?

Rightwinger

Apparently you need to learn the definition of race baiter.....

Having Sharpton stir stuff up in Ferguson and Obama treat Michael Brown as a victim AFTER the truth about Brown attacking the cop was out and the cop was acquitted was race baiting and inciting a riot....

Stop pretending that you RWnuts haven't defended the cop in virtually EVERY white cop vs. black victim incident.

In almost all of them the black teenage thug was resisting arrest.........and brought on their own death......

Nope. They were paying respect to the dead.

You and those of you're ilk wouldn't recognized a real racist if one kicked you square in the balls.

Rightwinger

Having Sharpton stir stuff up in Ferguson and Obama treat Michael Brown as a victim AFTER the truth about Brown attacking the cop was out and the cop was acquitted was race baiting and inciting a riot....

Stop pretending that you RWnuts haven't defended the cop in virtually EVERY white cop vs. black victim incident.

In almost all of them the black teenage thug was resisting arrest.........and brought on their own death......

Of course. Misdemeanor resisting arrest is now a capital crime without need of trial in the RWnut world.

Somehow I'm guessing you wouldn't have supported law enforcement if they'd shot dead Clive Bundy and his armed gang.

that is another reason these leftist pukes got their party kicked out of Congress

PEOPLE were sick and tired of being call names all the time, Especially called a RACIST

you nasty people on the left are the worst racist and human beings in the country.

And you all wonder why Obama gets labeled a race baitor?
It's simple... All you have to do is understand the liberal mindset....

White cop defends himself when attacked by a black - BAD

White woman killed by an career criminal illegal that the Democrats shelter from deportation - WHO CARES?

And Obama is complicit in it all....

Thats two race baiters
This is you ignoring the obvious

Your OP is Race Baiting........apologize for it
I see you're sticking with the tried & true schoolground defense of "I'm rubber you're glue it bounces off of me & sticks to you"

Not sure if I can out manuver such a well thought out plan

Rightwinger

Of course. Misdemeanor resisting arrest is now a capital crime without need of trial in the RWnut world.

Somehow I'm guessing you wouldn't have supported law enforcement if they'd shot dead Clive Bundy and his armed gang.

Moron, which arrests.....name them and let's look at what happened...the guy selling cigarettes, resisted arrest and had a heart attack due to diabetes and being fat........Ferguson, the teenage thug robbed a store and attacked the cop......shall we go on....?

And you all wonder why Obama gets labeled a race baitor?
How many Republican politicians went to Kate's funeral?
I see you missed the point ENTIRELY

Not surprising tho
I see YOU missed the point.

This tragic killing is being used by assholes as an excuse to unfurl their racism in public.
You have no point dumbfuck. No Republicans went to that punks funeral so your ATTEMPTED spin falls flat.
Now go chase an ambulance or something & let the adults talk

Rightwinger

Moron, which arrests.....name them and let's look at what happened...the guy selling cigarettes, resisted arrest and had a heart attack due to diabetes and being fat........Ferguson, the teenage thug robbed a store and attacked the cop......shall we go on....?

They all resist arrest you can tell by the way the guy was thrashing around when his windpipe was being choked.

Forum List

Back