'The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind'

Remind me......what was wrong with this????

View attachment 498259
Absolutely nothing, unfortunately we can't just declare victory because wish it were so.
The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism.
Impressive, almost God-like in your omniscience!

"The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism."

And so here we have a person doing what they claim democrats do.

"The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism."

I think PoliticalChic assumes everyone does what she does.

PoliChic is retarded.

PoliChic is retarded.
No, she is an ideologue who sees the world, not as it is, but as she imagines it is. There is only good and evil and everyone is in one camp or the other.

And the racist party isn't done yet!!

"Current “Social Justice” Movement Seeks Identity-Based Retribution

View attachment 498256

Trying to debate woke activists has proven hopeless. They dismiss opposing arguments—because they believe all such arguments are oppressive.
Since the killing of George Floyd, Legal Insurrection has reported numerous examples of individuals who were fired, smeared, or bullied for speaking out. This happened to them not because they made bigoted remarks, but because they voiced ideas contrary to the woke social justice narrative.

The question is why is this happening? People on opposite sides of many issues respectfully disagree with each other all the time; they don’t resort to thuggish tactics in order to silence the other side. But for woke activists, silencing their adversaries is routine. There must be something about social justice ideology that leads to this kind of behavior. What is it?

I answer this question in “A Woke New World,” the feature article in the summer issue of The Objective Standard. A long-form article, “A Woke New World” is a detailed critique of the woke social justice movement and the toxic ideology on which this movement rests.

The first thing to understand about this movement is that it rejects the basic values of the civil rights movement. Martin Luther King called for the equal rights of minorities, and he dreamed of a day when black people would “not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

And everyone who votes Democrat is just as much a racist.

View attachment 498259
They're just bullies.

And the best way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them, and beat their ass if they don't quit.

Just saying.

I think PoliticalChic can see your bullshit....... but then, so can all the rest of us.
:cool:

PoliChic is retarded.
If that's true, then a retard is kicking your ass on the regular.

LOLOLOL

View attachment 498259
Absolutely nothing, unfortunately we can't just declare victory because wish it were so.
The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism.
Impressive, almost God-like in your omniscience!

Almost?????????

PoliChic is retarded.
No, she is an ideologue who sees the world, not as it is, but as she imagines it is. There is only good and evil and everyone is in one camp or the other.

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

View attachment 498256

Trying to debate woke activists has proven hopeless. They dismiss opposing arguments—because they believe all such arguments are oppressive.
Since the killing of George Floyd, Legal Insurrection has reported numerous examples of individuals who were fired, smeared, or bullied for speaking out. This happened to them not because they made bigoted remarks, but because they voiced ideas contrary to the woke social justice narrative.

The question is why is this happening? People on opposite sides of many issues respectfully disagree with each other all the time; they don’t resort to thuggish tactics in order to silence the other side. But for woke activists, silencing their adversaries is routine. There must be something about social justice ideology that leads to this kind of behavior. What is it?

I answer this question in “A Woke New World,” the feature article in the summer issue of The Objective Standard. A long-form article, “A Woke New World” is a detailed critique of the woke social justice movement and the toxic ideology on which this movement rests.

The first thing to understand about this movement is that it rejects the basic values of the civil rights movement. Martin Luther King called for the equal rights of minorities, and he dreamed of a day when black people would “not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

View attachment 498259
They're just bullies.

And the best way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them, and beat their ass if they don't quit.

Just saying.

I've never been a 'turn the cheek' sort.

PoliChic is retarded.

In his 1975 speech to CPAC Ronald Reagan said that, “Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.
The GOP should have listened to him.

View attachment 498256

View attachment 498259
They're just bullies.

Just saying.

I've never been a 'turn the cheek' sort.
Pepper spray them in the face, and then shank them in the scrotum.....

Because you can't put a tourniquet on the taint. :cool:

Forum List

Back