'The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind'

.....and it is supported by voting Democrat.

1. 'The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind'

A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale's Child Study Center spoke about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.'​

2. ....a talk called “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” It was delivered at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center by a New York-based psychiatrist as part of Grand Rounds, an ongoing program in which clinicians and others in the field lecture students and faculty.

3. ...some of the quotes from the lecture:

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor.
  • We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. "

2. You Democrats voted for this. Here's proof:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info
The Forward reported Clarke saying that The Bell Curve "was generating wide acclaim for its racist views," so she introduced her article "with an absurd claim that Black people are superior based on the melanin in their skin" in order to "hold up a mirror to reflect how reprehensible the premise of Black inferiority was set."

"It was meant to express an equally absurd point of view—fighting one ridiculous absurd racist theory with another ridiculous absurd theory," Clarke told The Forward.

What were the 'racist claims'????

The Real Problem with Charles Murray and "The Bell Curve"

“The Bell Curve” endorses prejudice by virtue of what it does not say. Nowhere does the book address why it investigates racial differences in IQ. By never spelling out a reason for reporting on these differences in the first place, the authors transmit an unspoken yet unequivocal conclusion: Race is a helpful indicator as to whether a person is likely to hold certain capabilities. Even if we assume the presented data trends are sound, the book leaves the reader on his or her own to deduce how to best put these insights to use. The net effect is to tacitly condone the prejudgment of individuals based on race.

"....what it does not say...."

Looks like you put your hoof in your mouth again, huh?
You can be dishonest and cherry-pick quotes but the racist conclusion: Race is a helpful indicator as to whether a person is likely to hold certain capabilities.

A psychiatrist lecturing at Yale's Child Study Center spoke about 'unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way.'​

2. ....a talk called “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.” It was delivered at the Yale School of Medicine’s Child Study Center by a New York-based psychiatrist as part of Grand Rounds, an ongoing program in which clinicians and others in the field lecture students and faculty.

• This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil.
  • I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor.
  • We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. "

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info
The Forward reported Clarke saying that The Bell Curve "was generating wide acclaim for its racist views," so she introduced her article "with an absurd claim that Black people are superior based on the melanin in their skin" in order to "hold up a mirror to reflect how reprehensible the premise of Black inferiority was set."

"It was meant to express an equally absurd point of view—fighting one ridiculous absurd racist theory with another ridiculous absurd theory," Clarke told The Forward.

“The Bell Curve” endorses prejudice by virtue of what it does not say. Nowhere does the book address why it investigates racial differences in IQ. By never spelling out a reason for reporting on these differences in the first place, the authors transmit an unspoken yet unequivocal conclusion: Race is a helpful indicator as to whether a person is likely to hold certain capabilities. Even if we assume the presented data trends are sound, the book leaves the reader on his or her own to deduce how to best put these insights to use. The net effect is to tacitly condone the prejudgment of individuals based on race.

You can be dishonest and cherry-pick quotes but the racist conclusion: Race is a helpful indicator as to whether a person is likely to hold certain capabilities.

You must mean the sort of thing you Democrat support:

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
I answered previously. You obviously didn't understand what she was saying, let me clarify:
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun
the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
I answered previously. You obviously didn't understand what she was saying, let me clarify:
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

You are lying scum, as is Clarke.

Watch me prove it:

They Were For It....And Now They're For It. #27

"Kristen Clarke, Bigot and Liar
President Joe Biden's nominee to lead the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division offered a series of answers that strained credulity and veered into outright falsehood.
The most bald-faced of the lies Kristen Clarke offered in her own defense relates to her activism while a Harvard University undergraduate in the 1990s.
Pressed about a 1994 letter published in the Harvard Crimson making the case that blacks are intellectually and physically superior to whites, Clarke waved it off as a "satirical" attempt to refute The Bell Curve, which came out the same year.
Everybody knew she was joking, she said, when she wrote that "black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites," and, in a demonstration of scholarly rigor, pointed to the work of the writer Carol Barnes to assert that "human mental processes are controlled by melanin—that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities."
The letter concluded: "It is completely naive to say that Blacks have achieved economic equality with whites. It seems that whites have grown tired of hearing about racism." Was that False. The editors of the Crimson called on her to retract her claims. In an editorial titled, "Clarke Should Retract Statements," they wrote: "We searched in vain for a hint of irony in Clarke's letter." She had, they concluded, "resorted to bigotry, pure and simple."a joke, too?

You voted for this, didn't you.

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

Watch me prove it:

President Joe Biden's nominee to lead the Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division offered a series of answers that strained credulity and veered into outright falsehood.
The most bald-faced of the lies Kristen Clarke offered in her own defense relates to her activism while a Harvard University undergraduate in the 1990s.
Pressed about a 1994 letter published in the Harvard Crimson making the case that blacks are intellectually and physically superior to whites, Clarke waved it off as a "satirical" attempt to refute The Bell Curve, which came out the same year.
Everybody knew she was joking, she said, when she wrote that "black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites," and, in a demonstration of scholarly rigor, pointed to the work of the writer Carol Barnes to assert that "human mental processes are controlled by melanin—that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities."
The letter concluded: "It is completely naive to say that Blacks have achieved economic equality with whites. It seems that whites have grown tired of hearing about racism." Was that False. The editors of the Crimson called on her to retract her claims. In an editorial titled, "Clarke Should Retract Statements," they wrote: "We searched in vain for a hint of irony in Clarke's letter." She had, they concluded, "resorted to bigotry, pure and simple."a joke, too?

The Free Beacon? Maybe if your sources were not so EXTREME they might have more credibility!

Washington Free Beacon - Right Biased - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY

History

The Washington Free Beacon is an American politically conservative political journalism website that publishes news and opinion commentary. Founded in 2012, the editor-in-chief is Matthew Continetti.
The site is noted for its conservative reporting, modeled after liberal counterparts in the media such as ThinkProgress and Talking Points Memo, intended to publicize stories and influence mainstream media coverage.
From October 2015 to May 2016, the Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on “multiple candidates” during the 2016 presidential election, including Donald Trump. The Free Beacon stopped funding this research when Donald Trump had clinched the Republican nomination.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper primarily funded through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, the Washington Free Beacon often uses loaded words in their headlines that favor the right such as Michael Moore’s Ex-Wife Claims He Stiffed Her out of Movie Profits. The Free Beacon usually sources their information properly but occasionally uses Mixed factual sources. When it comes to factual reporting, the Washington Free Beacon has a mixed track record.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 3/14/2021)

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

you voted for this:

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

Watch me prove it:

The Free Beacon? Maybe if your sources were not so EXTREME they might have more credibility!

Washington Free Beacon - Right Biased - Conservative - Republican - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY

History

The Washington Free Beacon is an American politically conservative political journalism website that publishes news and opinion commentary. Founded in 2012, the editor-in-chief is Matthew Continetti.
The site is noted for its conservative reporting, modeled after liberal counterparts in the media such as ThinkProgress and Talking Points Memo, intended to publicize stories and influence mainstream media coverage.
From October 2015 to May 2016, the Washington Free Beacon hired Fusion GPS to conduct opposition research on “multiple candidates” during the 2016 presidential election, including Donald Trump. The Free Beacon stopped funding this research when Donald Trump had clinched the Republican nomination.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

The Washington Free Beacon is a privately owned, for-profit online newspaper primarily funded through online advertising.

Analysis / Bias

In review, the Washington Free Beacon often uses loaded words in their headlines that favor the right such as Michael Moore’s Ex-Wife Claims He Stiffed Her out of Movie Profits. The Free Beacon usually sources their information properly but occasionally uses Mixed factual sources. When it comes to factual reporting, the Washington Free Beacon has a mixed track record.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 3/14/2021)

Already stated that you are lying scum.... no need to have come back to prove it.

Clarke is still spouting the racism you voted for.

"In an interview with Tucker Carlson, Clarke insisted that when employers hire people, skin color is highly relevant and should carry a “premium.” She even applied this rule to heart surgeons and airline pilots, jobs which have a direct impact on whether people live or die (see the video below at around the 2:30 mark). She called skin color “incredibly important” in making these hiring decisions.

In short, people should be judged by the color of their skin, after all — at least when it comes to employment decisions.

King’s statement about how people should be evaluated provides a good working definition of “racist.” If you evaluate people by the color of their skin, then you are a racist.

By that definition, Kristen Clarke is a racist."

Of course, it applies to every Biden voter as well.

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor.
This quote by the drooling academic is a perfect example of hate speech.
No ifs ands or buts about it.

I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor.
This quote by the drooling academic is a perfect example of hate speech.
No ifs ands or buts about it.

A representative example of our university system, and the death groan of our culture.

I'm pretty sure that if someone actually investigated the "story" behind this "news report", and put it back in context, it would look very different from this right-wing caricature people make of it.

Most of the time, that's what happens when right-wing fake news are dissected, which were designed by the right-wing propaganda machine to make righties talk about cultural non-issues to detract them from real issues.

I'm pretty sure that if someone actually investigated the "story" behind this "news report", and put it back in context, it would look very different from this right-wing caricature people make of it.

Most of the time, that's what happens when right-wing fake news are dissected, which were designed by the right-wing propaganda machine to make righties talk about cultural non-issues to detract them from real issues.

"I'm pretty sure that if someone actually investigated the "story" behind this "news report", and put it back in context, it would look very different from this right-wing caricature people make of it."

How about you do that.....and scurry back with your apology.

"I'm pretty sure that if someone actually investigated the "story" behind this "news report", and put it back in context, it would look very different from this right-wing caricature people make of it."

Don't bother, I tried but she just covers her eyes and ears and yells "La la la". She's an empty vessel, filled only with her extreme Right Wing ideology. Any facts that don't fit that reality will be ignored or just subject to a recycled cut and paste job.

Don't bother, I tried but she just covers her eyes and ears and yells "La la la". She's an empty vessel, filled only with her extreme Right Wing ideology. Any facts that don't fit that reality will be ignored or just subject to a recycled cut and paste job.

The equanimity with which you accept being a racist and a liar is ...unnerving.

At what age did you give up integrity???

“In her most recent letter to The Crimson, Clarke still refuses to take a stand: "[The Melanin Theory] is not necessarily something we believe, but some information we think those pursuing a true understanding of The Bell Curve should either address, ignore or refute."

Clarke's tactics are disturbing for several reasons. First, that Clarke refuses to explicitly deny the theories she has brought up raises the possibility that she actually believes them. Enough said.” Fire With Fire | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson

The equanimity with which you accept being a racist and a liar is ...unnerving.

At what age did you give up integrity???

“In her most recent letter to The Crimson, Clarke still refuses to take a stand: "[The Melanin Theory] is not necessarily something we believe, but some information we think those pursuing a true understanding of The Bell Curve should either address, ignore or refute."

Clarke's tactics are disturbing for several reasons. First, that Clarke refuses to explicitly deny the theories she has brought up raises the possibility that she actually believes them. Enough said.” Fire With Fire | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson
Sorry but as usual you're shooting blanks:

Clarke noted in her testimony [before Congress] that she explained this to another student in real time. That student later wrote another piece for the Harvard Crimson, stating that “the point of Clarke’s letter, as explained to me, seemed to be that racist opinions of white Harvard ‘scholars’ are publicly debated while racist opinions of Black ‘scholars’ are categorically rejected.”

==========================================================================

Shortly after [Crimson] the article was published, Clarke clarified the intentions of the article to Elie Kaunfer, a student leader for the Harvard-Radcliffe Hillel, Harvard's campus center for Jewish life, who published Clarke's explanation in another article for The Crimson in 1994.

"I was confused and concerned about the content of Clarke's letter, which mentioned various theories claiming Blacks are genetically superior to whites. But I took the time to talk to Clarke and realized that she did not share those views," Kaufner wrote.

"The point of Clarke's letter, as explained to me, seemed to be that racist opinions of white Harvard 'scholars' are publicly debated while racist opinions of Black 'scholars' are categorically rejected. I wish Clarke had made this reasoning clear to The Crimson from the start."

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
I just read the article on Dr. Arjuna Khilanani. She should be ashamed of herself. For those who don’t think blacks can be racists, here’s your proof that they can and are.
NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head | Fox News

And the racist party isn't done yet!!

"Current “Social Justice” Movement Seeks Identity-Based Retribution

1623069584976.png

Trying to debate woke activists has proven hopeless. They dismiss opposing arguments—because they believe all such arguments are oppressive.
Since the killing of George Floyd, Legal Insurrection has reported numerous examples of individuals who were fired, smeared, or bullied for speaking out. This happened to them not because they made bigoted remarks, but because they voiced ideas contrary to the woke social justice narrative.

The question is why is this happening? People on opposite sides of many issues respectfully disagree with each other all the time; they don’t resort to thuggish tactics in order to silence the other side. But for woke activists, silencing their adversaries is routine. There must be something about social justice ideology that leads to this kind of behavior. What is it?

I answer this question in “A Woke New World,” the feature article in the summer issue of The Objective Standard. A long-form article, “A Woke New World” is a detailed critique of the woke social justice movement and the toxic ideology on which this movement rests.

The first thing to understand about this movement is that it rejects the basic values of the civil rights movement. Martin Luther King called for the equal rights of minorities, and he dreamed of a day when black people would “not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.”

And everyone who votes Democrat is just as much a racist.

Remind me......what was wrong with this????

1623069757742.png

thespectator.info

thespectator.info

thespectator.info
I just read the article on Dr. Arjuna Khilanani. She should be ashamed of herself. For those who don’t think blacks can be racists, here’s your proof that they can and are.
NYC shrink tells Yale audience she fantasizes about shooting White people in head | Fox News

"The disease is deep.

Just how deep is on view in some of Dr. Khilanani’s more piquant observations. To wit:

• White people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. . . .We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. . . . They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea.
And here, at about seven minutes into the presentation, is the observation that has been getting all the ink.

• I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a [expletive deleted] favor.

Dr. Khilanani is clearly a sick puppy. Most observers will wonder why she is allowed to see patients rather than being required to seek help herself.

But the real psychopathology here goes far beyond Dr. Khilanani.

It involves, in the first instance, Yale University, the Yale School of Medicine, and in particular its Child Study Center.

According to that poster advertising the talk, its “target audience” was “trainees in child psychology, psychology, and social work, faculty, clinicians, scientists.” Really?

Moreover, the course of which Dr. Khilanani’s talk was a part “will fulfill the licensure requirement set forth by the State of Connecticut.”

Think about that.

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step.”

Will that be on the exam?

Yale, like most of the best and most prestigious educational institutions today, is a bastion of woke identity politics.

Increasingly, it substitutes the new “planetary influences” of race, the “spherical predominance” of exotic sexuality for the more pedestrian talismans of learning, intellectual rigor, and civic responsibility.

In this sense, Dr. Khilanani is more a symptom than a cause of the disease.

She embodies, to be sure, an ugly and repellent expression of the sickness that is ravaging our elite institutions."

Here's more of your party, you racist:

"Biden is Cultivating Racism

Recently, I reported that the city of Oakland created a racist UBI program that only gives handouts to non-white residents. Now, while I’m against anyone receiving a check from the government under almost any circumstance, it is insane, evil, and absurd that any American government body now feels comfortable creating race-based programs.

Unfortunately, the corrupt hacks that compose the Biden Administration have a different view of things. In their critical race theory-based, “anti-racist” view, past racism can only be “fixed” by present racism. So, rather than lampoon and attack the racist UBI program in Oakland, the Biden Admin decided to create a race-based loan program.

According to Fox 11, the details of the plan are this: “the American Rescue Plan provides $4 billion to forgive loans for socially disadvantaged farmers and ranchers. But ‘socially disadvantaged,’ [a] lawsuit alleges, are only those who are Black, American Indian, Hispanic, Alaskan native, Asian American or Pacific Islander, not white.

The Washington Times provided further details on the racist nature of the program:

“Like many ranchers who struggled during the novel coronavirus pandemic, Liesl Carpenter would love to have her hefty agricultural loans forgiven by the federal government, but there’s just one problem: She’s the wrong race.

As a White person, Ms. Carpenter is ineligible for the American Rescue Plan’s $4 billion program for “socially disadvantaged” farmers and ranchers, which offers to pay up to 120% of the outstanding balances on direct and guaranteed farm loans, including tax liability.”

Remind me......what was wrong with this????

View attachment 498259
Absolutely nothing, unfortunately we can't just declare victory because wish it were so.
The Democrat Party will tell you what your position is on everything, no matter what you claim or how you believed before; you may call yourself a Catholic, but the Democrats will tell you to vote for abortion and you will; you may claim to be opposed to racism, but the party is currently anti-white after all those years of being anti-black….and you will obligingly vote for racism.

Forum List

Back