CDZ The Psychology of... Insults

I know that this is totally besides the point you are trying to make but how on earth would you "accidentally" cut in front of someone in line. That isn't an accident. Lol.

Sometimes when the line is not well formed, it can be difficult to tell who is in line and who is simply standing around. I've seen this at fast food restaurants in which some people are in line to place their orders and others are standing around waiting on their orders.

Of course most people ask "are you in line?"

Err. No. It is not my fault that some people are ignorant and want to take something from me so that they can feel good or something. That is never to be tolerated, and is nobody's fault but their own fault or maybe their parents or mentors faults. I don't know, but I do know it is not my fault that some people are ignorant as to the foundations of this country, the federalist documents that accompany the constitution that clearly outlines how the founders felt about our rights and why they felt this way (which is nothing but plain old common sense anyways - which many people are incapable of - hence the ignorance). Is it right or good of me to insult such people by pointing out their ignorance and calling them stupid or ignorant? Maybe not, but I'm certainly not a perfect person even if I am smarter than a lot of other people. ;) Nobody is perfect and nobody does everything right. I do always start off trying to have a reasonable discussion in most threads though. Sometimes I get to the point where I just cannot stand the ignorance, the dishonesty and the stupidity anymore though. Such as someone trying to counter facts, first hand accounts, statistics with postcard pictures. :D

When we convince ourselves that our behaviors are someone else's fault, maybe it's time to look inward.

There is an additional problem nowadays that complicates the blame game.
Some people believe that merit without means provides something of value by intent alone.

I know that this is totally besides the point you are trying to make but how on earth would you "accidentally" cut in front of someone in line. That isn't an accident. Lol.

Sometimes when the line is not well formed, it can be difficult to tell who is in line and who is simply standing around. I've seen this at fast food restaurants in which some people are in line to place their orders and others are standing around waiting on their orders.

Of course most people ask "are you in line?"

It is rather annoying when there is that one person who feels the need to stand 6 feet away from the person in front of him. Maybe the person smells bad or something? :dunno: I used to know someone who would do that. He would just lean against something and relax while he waited in line. I would tell him that it doesn't even look like he is in line, and it looks like he is just hanging out! Lol.

I am certainly not perfect. I have very little patience first of all. It helps me to work on my patience factor coming here and arguing with people, but then sometimes I'm just like "screw it, this person is a pure ass and not even deserving of my hard earned patience!" :D

I have been called and accused of just about everything since I joined this board. A slut, a lesbian, a transexual, an asshole, a person whose own family doesn't love or care about her, just a rotten and terrible person in general who is not deserving or any respect or that should have the common courtesy of even having my posts read, a person who should have gotten an abortion, a prostitute, stupid, a dingbat, and worst of all . . . a LEFTIST! :mad:

When we convince ourselves that our behaviors are someone else's fault, maybe it's time to look inward.
You sound like a corny, self righteous douche, sorry to say. :D You see? I don't mean to insult you. This is just me being honest with you.
No problem. I've been called worse here!
Oh, you mean like "Stormy Mac"? :lol: What is that all about?
Who knows. It has been a while since that person's comments appeared on my screen.

Anyways, apparently that is the way a lot of people want to "communicate," so it is what it is on a message board such as this. You either deal with the insults to get your points across, complain a lot, or you don't bother to post at places like this. There are plenty of boards where profanity and name calling are not allowed.

Maybe some people are or feel restricted in their day to day dealings and so they come onto a message board like this and they just let loose. Kind of like letting your hair down? :D

aa7ae7ce544808b1a6ea25e2fa5f5de8--anti-liberal-liberal-logic.jpg
GEE! How could someone be so bloody and not have one single drop on his tee shirt?????
PHOTOSHOP!
Sorry, I see blood specks on his shirt. Those specks aren't ink from an exploding pen.

You sound like a corny, self righteous douche, sorry to say. :D You see? I don't mean to insult you. This is just me being honest with you.
No problem. I've been called worse here!
Oh, you mean like "Stormy Mac"? :lol: What is that all about?
Who knows. It has been a while since that person's comments appeared on my screen.

Well, I can understand why. :D

I don't know, maybe a political messageboard is not the place for you. :dunno: For me, it is a place where I fight for what I believe in, especially when it comes to my rights. If you are a person who wants to take rights from a person who has not committed any crimes, in the name of your own security, which you feel will be provided by the same government that you refer to as "racist", maybe even "evil," then you are just stupid or evil yourself. There is no way around that. That is not a difference of opinions. That is just a fact of life that you need to accept. Not everyone is thoughtful. Not everyone has your or the country's best interests at heart, and that is especially true of government officials and politicians, as we have seen over the years.
Are you addressing me?

I don't know, maybe a political messageboard is not the place for you. :dunno: For me, it is a place where I fight for what I believe in, especially when it comes to my rights. If you are a person who wants to take rights from a person who has not committed any crimes, in the name of your own security, which you feel will be provided by the same government that you refer to as "racist", maybe even "evil," then you are just stupid or evil yourself. There is no way around that. That is not a difference of opinions. That is just a fact of life that you need to accept. Not everyone is thoughtful. Not everyone has your or the country's best interests at heart, and that is especially true of government officials and politicians, as we have seen over the years.
Are you addressing me?

Did I quote you?

Forum List

Back