The Psychology of Campus PC

A wonderful try, but it won't matter.

This isn't about the kids or what's best for them.

This is about the Regressives turning our kids into the same intellectual/ideological robots that they are.

Yes, because Pompous Mac is the free thinker, and anyone who disagrees with him is a "robot".

No, really. Mac is the only one who sees how things really are. Well, him and Dale Smith, who thinks that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink, Pompous Mac.

A wonderful try, but it won't matter.

This isn't about the kids or what's best for them.

This is about the Regressives turning our kids into the same intellectual/ideological robots that they are.

Yes, because Pompous Mac is the free thinker, and anyone who disagrees with him is a "robot".

No, really. Mac is the only one who sees how things really are. Well, him and Dale Smith, who thinks that Sandy Hook was an elaborate hoax.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink, Pompous Mac.
Aww, Joe, you don't have to hate Barack Obama and Van Jones (above) because they disagree with you.

You don't have to be afraid of them just because they're strong black men.

We know how you are.

:rolleyes:

Aww, Joe, you don't have to hate Barack Obama and Van Jones (above) because they disagree with you.

We know how you are.

Again, pulling one or two statements out of context is kind of lame.

Obama and Jones have done the work in the trenches fighting racism, so they kind of get a pass from me.

You are some guy who gets on here and whines because you got sent to HR once for telling a dirty joke in the office.

We know how you are.

Again, pulling one or two statements out of context is kind of lame.

Obama and Jones have done the work in the trenches fighting racism, so they kind of get a pass from me.

You are some guy who gets on here and whines because you got sent to HR once for telling a dirty joke in the office.
Please Joe, you really are no better than these men just because your skin is lighter.

Your racism is ugly, Joe, just ugly.

I agree with them. You hate them.

No, really. Mac is the only one who sees how things really are.

Last edited:
Please Joe, you really are no better than these men just because your skin is lighter.

Naw, i just think they are saying something that is kind of dumb in this context.

Now, if you wanted to argue that Political Correctness is a bit silly, um, yeah.

But if you want to argue OH MY GOD, THIS IS A CRISIS THAT IS THREATENING OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!

Then you are being a silly person and it's hard to not treat you like you are a little silly.

And arguing from Authority is not an argument.

No, really. Mac is the only one who sees how things really are.

Naw, i just think they are saying something that is kind of dumb in this context.

Now, if you wanted to argue that Political Correctness is a bit silly, um, yeah.

But if you want to argue OH MY GOD, THIS IS A CRISIS THAT IS THREATENING OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!

Then you are being a silly person and it's hard to not treat you like you are a little silly.

And arguing from Authority is not an argument.
Racist.

No, man, I'm better than everyone.... that's my point.

Obama was someone who kept wanting to win over people who hated him. That's just plain stupid. It's why his presidency is being largely undone now.

somehow, you think that's clever? It really isn't.

You are the one who is being supported by the racists on this board, not me.

No, man, I'm better than everyone.... that's my point.

Obama was someone who kept wanting to win over people who hated him. That's just plain stupid. It's why his presidency is being largely undone now.

somehow, you think that's clever? It really isn't.

You are the one who is being supported by the racists on this board, not me.
You racist. You disagree with Barack Obama, Van Jones, Maajid Nawaz and Fareed Zakaria because their skin is darker than yours.

Racist.

"on how we came to a point at which our college students must run to "safe spaces" to avoid being injured by words."

:laugh2: @ the MYTH of "safe spaces"

op would love his own safe space from those who lend no credence to such contrived false narratives. :eusa_liar:

daca.jpg

libtards need safe spaces.. cuz i read it on the internet! :laugh2:

milo-protests-berkeley.jpg

aww did the NAZIS needed a safe space from student protests?

You racist. You disagree with Barack Obama, Van Jones, Maajid Nawaz and Fareed Zakaria because their skin is darker than yours.

Racist.

No, I disagree with them because what they say is stupid and in some cases dishonest.

And I've pointed out why these things are stupid.

Hey, this is kinda fun!

So easy!

Actually, kind of weak.... I mean, I know you get traumitized when people disagree with you.

Racist.

No, I disagree with them because what they say is stupid and in some cases dishonest.

And I've pointed out why these things are stupid.

Hey, this is kinda fun!

So easy!

Actually, kind of weak.... I mean, I know you get traumitized when people disagree with you.
Racist.

pity the OP is "triggered" daily to make false narrative threads. :eusa_think:

Wow, if you can invest 19 minutes, here's a fascinating conversation between liberals Sam Harris (one of my 3 favorite thinkers) and Johnathon Haidt on how we came to a point at which our college students must run to "safe spaces" to avoid being injured by words.

At about 7:45, Haidt posits the theory that this especially pernicious and virulent strain of PC is the result of children who are now of college age becoming dependent, essentially from birth, on an authority figure to whom they can run when they are challenged in any way.

Interesting stuff. These two liberals are fairly horrified by what they're seeing, and they're trying to find the root causes of this madness.

Informative

Forum List

Back