The Proud Family...Disney's Latest

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

I understand this is a reboot of something they did prior...15 years ago. or something. Looks a bit more militant now. the girl will probably join BLM and shoot cops and bomb cop cars.

oh. wow. I think they may have done it this time. The latest in a long line of Woke disney films. Let's see..Strange World, The Antichrist kid movie, the Red one about starting periods, The Buzz lightyear fiasco. What's next... genocide of white people?? Don't laugh...it could happen.

if i was the target audience that this is directed at...i'd be insulted at the voice stereotypes.

Last edited:
I saw a commercial yesterday for some product that was singing the praises of women's pubic hair no matter how women preferred to keep it. I notice in the slave clip, they try to shut up the only male. Maybe this message isn't really what it appears on its face.

I understand this is a reboot of something they did prior...15 years ago. or something. Looks a bit more militant now. the girl will probably join BLM and shoot cops and bomb cop cars.

oh. wow. I think they may have done it this time. The latest in a long line of Woke disney films. Let's see..Strange World, The Antichrist kid movie, the Red one about starting periods, The Buzz lightyear fiasco. What's next... genocide of white people?? Don't laugh...it could happen.

if i was the target audience that this is directed at...i'd be insulted at the voice stereotypes.

We don't allow the kids to watch anything post 1980 that Disney has produced.

Such a shame, I used to love this show as a kid.

What about classic movies like The Lion King and Toy Story? Also love The Fox and The Hound although it's a tearjerker. Honey, I Shrunk The Kids is another favorite of mine.

Wise choice. You are a good parent/grandparent.

Contrary to the phobia the left has about not being connected 24/7 to the Holy Glowing Rectangle, it can't possibly kill a child to not be exposed to media. The only children I ever found who were not really tedious to be around for more than ten minutes were the home schooled children of my doctor and friend. They were rarely exposed to anything on TV except occasional cooking shows, had never handled a Glowing Hand Rectangle, and could actually have protracted and very satisfying conversations with adults, keeping eye contact and responding with more than sullen monosyllabic grunts, unlike children who have been dragged momentarily away from their Electronic Babysitters.

You’re retarded and vile and the great great great great great grandkids of slaves are owed nothing by those who never harmed them one iota.

Better to have a civil war than go along with such a farce.

All of the slaves who escaped to Canada owe reparations to those who ran the underground railroad and saved their lives.

First reparations go to the descendants of those people.

Wise choice. You are a good parent/grandparent.

Contrary to the phobia the left has about not being connected 24/7 to the Holy Glowing Rectangle, it can't possibly kill a child to not be exposed to media. The only children I ever found who were not really tedious to be around for more than ten minutes were the home schooled children of my doctor and friend. They were rarely exposed to anything on TV except occasional cooking shows, had never handled a Glowing Hand Rectangle, and could actually have protracted and very satisfying conversations with adults, keeping eye contact and responding with more than sullen monosyllabic grunts, unlike children who have been dragged momentarily away from their Electronic Babysitters.

We have a 5 and a 9 year old and they can carry more intelligent conversations than many of the posters on this board.

If a possible war with China wasn't enough, it's also possible that we're headed for another Civil War.

Forum List

Back