The Prophecies of Nostradamus

Ahh yes that old canard. You would think you would have more intelligence then that, what, you being a lawyer and all. But hey as I recall you were of the opinion the State of Texas COULD just scoop up 450 children, 30 of which were not even children, all on a fake phone call and no evidence of any danger. All in violation of Texas law. Well fortunately some Judges in Texas actually do know Texas law and saw to it that that travesty was righted.

Remind us again how you are for the people and all, while supporting a Government removal of 450 children ( 30 that were really adults) from parents with no evidence of any danger to any of them and only a potential claim against maybe 3 girls. Of a kangaroo Court procedure that violated the children and the families rights and was completely unconstitutional. Of a State Agency gone wrong, violating their own procedures and the laws of the State and trying to prevent mothers from talking to lawyers when it became clear the mothers would not support the State's lies and misinformation.

Ya you scored big on that one. But do pretend otherwise if it helps you sleep better at night.

Pleeeeease ......... tell me that you do not believe what is going on at that "religious" compound is okay, with you? :eusa_eh:

If I have mis-read your post then let me be the 1st to apologize. But if I did read it right and you think everything going on there is "hunky dory" then all I can say is that you are one big nut case! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back