The problem for Republicans are liberals who post FACTS.

R

rdean

Republicans are welcome to post facts. Simply making statements isn't enough. On the USMB, Republicans have gotten away far too long with simply screaming liar and saying you are a lunatic. You can't fight government statistics with Breitbart. You can't imagine your way into foreign policy without understanding the country you are planning on invading. You can't fight science with the Bible or the consensus of the ignorant.

A PCTC Classic Data Don t Lie Proof That Republicans Suck at Government The PCTC Blog

One major reason is that Republicans work from a philosophical construct that treats all government spending as equal, which makes them incompetent. It’s not all equal. Some spending simply reduces the Treasury’s size, while other spending actually creates more revenue.

They also believe silly theories like “supply-side economics,” known more commonly as “trickle down,” even though it makes no sense. Even the architect of Reagan’s supply-side policies, David Stockman, admits it doesn’t work.

As of June 2014, while 6 of the ten states with the lowest unemployment rates are red, so are six of the ten with the highest rates. (Source) But unemployment rates are constantly changing, and have to be combined with other factors to make any sense. For example, is your state well-run if you have full employment, but few make enough money to live on?

------------------

Makes a good point with Texas having such a low unemployment rate while leading in minimum wage, lack of benefits and poor education.

Funny how things that seem so common sense and so obvious to the rest of the world isn't obvious to Republicans.

How's that Democrat stronghold, Detroit doing? You want to see exactly what the end results of Democrat policies are that's where you need to look.

Infrastructure and science make up around 5% of the federal budget. They save our lives, make our air clean, allow us to see extrasolar planets and to spot killer asteroids. They allow us to have new roads, bridges, etc.

They got more dollar per dollar under Reagan...yet, the loserterians blame this for our debt. Lol.

Here is a fact

US-Budget-Total-spending-Breakdown.jpg

The Millitary 18%, Medicare 24% and SSI and Unemployment 34%! Now those are the causes our fiscal problems.

Science is 1%, education 2%, Transportation(infrastructure) 2%, energy 1%....I don't know about you but I think this 6% is more important then the above cluster fuck. Not to say we don't need ssi, medicare and the military but something is wrong with them.

Here is a fact

The Millitary 18%, Medicare 24% and SSI and Unemployment 34%! Now those are the causes our fiscal problems.

Science is 1%, education 2%, Transportation(infrastructure) 2%, energy 1%....I don't know about you but I think this 6% is more important then the above cluster fuck. Not to say we don't need ssi, medicare and the military but something is wrong with them.

And interest on our debt @ 7% doesn't bother you?
And if interest rates go up?
Then what?

Here is a fact

And interest on our debt @ 7% doesn't bother you?
And if interest rates go up?
Then what?

Why not focus on the 76% that is the real growing problem and leave our infrastructure, science programs and things that maintain our country alone? Would make a lot more sense.

Reform SSI, Medicare and unemployment as they're sucking us dry. This is how we handle the 7% and come out as a great power after we do it. We weaken our economy if we attack infrastructure, science and r&d as they keep our economy strong to absorb a great amount of this debt.

Taking stuff off a Huffington blog and posting it verbatim doesn't rise to the level of posting facts. Here's a tip you may not have heard in all your years in grammar school lefties, it's O.K. to have an opinion. It's no secret that the democrat party allows no opinion other than party policy. They kicked their former V.P. candidate out of the party for being too moderate. Again, it's O.K to have an opinion that you didn't get from Huffington or Barry Hussein or the comedy channel.

How's that Democrat stronghold, Detroit doing? You want to see exactly what the end results of Democrat policies are that's where you need to look.
Republicans bring up a single city where their policy of moving jobs overseas destroyed that city's economy and blame it on Democrats.
How about all of the south and any state run by Republicans? Nothing about that? See? That was my point all along.

Taking stuff off a Huffington blog and posting it verbatim doesn't rise to the level of posting facts. Here's a tip you may not have heard in all your years in grammar school lefties, it's O.K. to have an opinion. It's no secret that the democrat party allows no opinion other than party policy. They kicked their former V.P. candidate out of the party for being too moderate. Again, it's O.K to have an opinion that you didn't get from Huffington or Barry Hussein or the comedy channel.
If you bothered to check the links in the article, then, oh wait, you didn't bother. Here's one. Is this from Huffington Post?

Unemployment Rates for States

You've painted yourself into a corner. If you say yes, then people will think you're a tard. If you say no, then they know you lied. But it's OK because I know you are a lying tard and your post proves it.

How does your kind function during the day when it's light out?

Here is a fact

Social Security is paid for until 2033. Everyone knows that.

Here is a fact

You realize that is only 18yrs, right?

Don't know about you, but I'll be 66 in 18yrs

Republicans are welcome to post facts. Simply making statements isn't enough. On the USMB, Republicans have gotten away far too long with simply screaming liar and saying you are a lunatic. You can't fight government statistics with Breitbart. You can't imagine your way into foreign policy without understanding the country you are planning on invading. You can't fight science with the Bible or the consensus of the ignorant.

A PCTC Classic Data Don t Lie Proof That Republicans Suck at Government The PCTC Blog

One major reason is that Republicans work from a philosophical construct that treats all government spending as equal, which makes them incompetent. It’s not all equal. Some spending simply reduces the Treasury’s size, while other spending actually creates more revenue.

They also believe silly theories like “supply-side economics,” known more commonly as “trickle down,” even though it makes no sense. Even the architect of Reagan’s supply-side policies, David Stockman, admits it doesn’t work.

As of June 2014, while 6 of the ten states with the lowest unemployment rates are red, so are six of the ten with the highest rates. (Source) But unemployment rates are constantly changing, and have to be combined with other factors to make any sense. For example, is your state well-run if you have full employment, but few make enough money to live on?

------------------

Makes a good point with Texas having such a low unemployment rate while leading in minimum wage, lack of benefits and poor education.

Funny how things that seem so common sense and so obvious to the rest of the world isn't obvious to Republicans.
I haven't seen a libtard post a confirmed fact yet.

Here is a fact

You realize that is only 18yrs, right?

Don't know about you, but I'll be 66 in 18yrs
Then Republicans should concentrate on ways to build it up, not tear it down. The GOP solution to everything is "tear it down". I can't help it if they are such ignorant tards they can't figure out tearing things apart is not any kind of solution. No wonder their policies are all failures.
Worse, would be a nation of the destitute. Which seems very likely to be the GOP solution. Imagine how awful that would be. You may be just the kind of person the GOP wants to ruin.

If you bothered to check the links in the article, then, oh wait, you didn't bother. Here's one. Is this from Huffington Post?

Unemployment Rates for States

You've painted yourself into a corner. If you say yes, then people will think you're a tard. If you say no, then they know you lied. But it's OK because I know you are a lying tard and your post proves it.

How does your kind function during the day when it's light out?
That link doesn't prove your point. The two worst are blue, one of the Harry Reid's state.

The problem for Republicans are liberals who post

Entertainment is entertainment. And nothing entertains like a Leftist professing 'truth".

(The Reader should recognize that the Ideological Left rests entirely upon Relativism.

Relativism is the doctrine which holds that knowledge, truth, and morality exist only in relation to one's cultural, societal, historical and personal context, and, as such can never be the result of soundly reasoned absolutes.

It is through this perversion of reason, wherein relativism axiomatically rejects the objectivity that is essential to truth.

And with truth being essential to trust and, both of those being critical to the establishment of a soundly reasoned morality, and because a soundly reasoned morality is essential to Justice... it becomes clear to reasona
ble people, that Relativism can never serve justice.

Yep, those damned red states with low unemployment have tens of thousands dropping dead yearly because they don't make enough to live on...............................OH WAIT! LMAO!!!!!

Forum List

Back