The pro-Hamas crazies at Oakland City Council meeting

There's no cure for Oakland. The city's dumpster status has not changed for decades. One ethnic group is responsible for just about 99% of the crime. Democrats kept on telling us crimes in Oakland can easily be committed by very ethnic group.

Cost them the Raiders, the Warriors and now the A's

I lived in Oaktown for about a decade. My son became such a target of racial abuse in schools that we uprooted our lives and moved 600 miles away.

But its moms who don't want their kids learning about trans idiots and gay sex in elementary school the DOJ is worried about!!!!!!

I got 18 inches of snow in my Country home ( 4 Miles west of Redding ) and 3 feet at my mountain home 1 hour east in the Southern Cascades
Whiskeytown Lake is 15 mins from the end of my driveway til the boat is in the water at the Whiskeycreek Ramps

I got 18 inches of snow in my Country home ( 4 Miles west of Redding ) and 3 feet at my mountain home 1 hour east in the Southern Cascades
Wow! That is one low snowfall!

I remember when Redding got, like, 3 feet of snow and flat roofs collapsed. I think it was around 1968 or 9.

Notice in the video, a couple of these fruitcakes are still wearing masks.

Your link:

"The council voted 8-0 to demand 'an immediate ceasefire; release of all hostages; the unrestricted entry of humanitarian assistance into Gaza; the restoration of food, water, electricity, and medical supplies to Gaza; the respect for international law; and calls for a resolution that protects the security of all innocent civilians.'"

Which (if any) of these demands do you find objectional?

Your link:

"The council voted 8-0 to demand 'an immediate ceasefire; release of all hostages; the unrestricted entry of humanitarian assistance into Gaza; the restoration of food, water, electricity, and medical supplies to Gaza; the respect for international law; and calls for a resolution that protects the security of all innocent civilians.'"

Which (if any) of these demands do you find objectional?

I think a city council in the U.S. should stick to concerns about their city, and leave what is going on in other countries to the State Dept.

I think a city council in the U.S. should stick to concerns about their city, and leave what is going on in other countries to the State Dept.
Americans sitting on city councils don't sacrifice their First Amendment right. Anyone who isn't criticizing the mass murder going on in Gaza today is supporting genocide. The State Department has been ignoring Zionist lies since the IDF murdered 34 Americans 56 years ago.
1701474329357.jpeg

49 Years On, Still No "Explanation" for USS Liberty Attack

Forum List

Back