The pro-Hamas crazies at Oakland City Council meeting

In the end, what always fascinates me, is how the Arab world has absolutely ZERO tolerance of Jews having even one tiny country. These mother fuckers want every goddamned square inch of everything!
One can only imagine what it will be like in this country, when they have a sizable population here.

Last edited:
Israel is the occupying power in Gaza, hence Jews have no right to declare war on civilians they have a responsibility and duty to protect.
So with that mindset, it was ok when Hamas declared war on Israel Oct 7th?
Israel gave up any responsibility to Gaza in 2005 when they let the P's form their own gov't......and they elected Hamas leaders, who for some strange reason, continually held on to power....that is odd, unless P's are all Hamas.
By some accounts, 65,000 Jews have fled Hezbollah in northern Israel, so you might shed a few more crocodile tears for the Jews of Galilee.
Well if they can leave town and get out of harms way, I see no reason why the P's can't do the same thing.

Or are they just stupid?

In the end, what always fascinates me, is how the Arab world has absolutely ZERO tolerance of Jews even having even one tiny country. These mother fuckers want every goddamned square inch of everything!
One can only imagine what it will be like in this country, when they have a sizable population here.
The results of this idolization of foreigners coming into the United States for whatever reason, is already revealing itself in many ways against the national citizens that were once the majority in this country, otherwise before the floods of unfettered immigration had gotten out of hand. This is why a balanced and slow approach to immigration is always the best model, otherwise to give assimilation and background checks a proper chance to work. What we have going on in this nation now, is the possibility of a replacement movement that is being fueled by these brainwashed activist who have been groomed to believe that the Americans's of old are the problem in this country, and a new generation of anti-old guard must be advanced at all cost.

It's what it appears to most now, otherwise that are being negatively affected whether it's cost, security, taxes etc, and I'm not basing my analogy on skin color/race, but I'm basing it on cultures, religions, and character that is turning out to be anti-American "good" culture, religion, and character as it stood for centuries looking back now.

Now I say this with a pro-immigration stance, because I love all people's, as long as they love us too. Being fooled by people is a dangerous thing, especially by our own government. Now for the dumb ace racist here, take your hurtful bull shite back to hell where it belongs.

Last edited:
Xiden threw Israel
Under the Bus this morning , wow that did not take long
I wouldn't doubt it, because Biden is always looking for people to exploit, and this in order to gain praise from his cult following if he can fool them with his bull shite.

The results of this idolization of foreigners coming into the United States for whatever reason, is already revealing itself in many ways against the national citizens that were once the majority in this country, otherwise before the floods of unfettered immigration had gotten out of hand. This is why a balanced and slow approach to immigration is always the best model, otherwise to give assimilation and background checks a proper chance to work. What we have going on in this nation now, is the possibility of a replacement movement that is being fueled by these brainwashed activist who have been groomed to believe that the Americans's of old are the problem in this country, and a new generation of anti-old guard must be advanced at all cost.

It's what it appears to most now, otherwise that are being negatively affected whether it's cost, security, taxes etc, and I'm not basing my analogy on skin color/race, but I'm basing it on cultures, religions, and character that is turning out to be anti-American "good" culture, religion, and character as it stood for centuries looking back now.
The Pro Minority Zeitgeist of the last 35 Years and the Open Borders Browning of America are main tenants of Cloward / Piven

The Pro Minority Zeitgeist of the last 35 Years and the Open Borders Browning of America are main tenants of Cloward / Piven
I got no problem with color, but I sure do have a problem with groups that see weakness in the American citizen's, and especially our governmental political class that uses color to divide and conquer us with. We must embrace all Americans's who come together under the same tent, and especially so when it comes to religious values that up lift, and from our goodly standard of values in which come from our majority Christian backgrounds, otherwise that promote family and peace over radical leftist or Marxist agenda's that seek to create chaos and confusion until we all fall from within.

I got no problem with color, but I sure do have a problem with groups that see weakness in the American citizen's, and especially our governmental political class that uses color to divide and conquer us with. We must embrace all Americans's who come together under the same tent, and especially so when it comes to religious values that up lift, and from our goodly standard of values in which come from our majority Christian backgrounds, otherwise that promote family and peace over radical leftist or Marxist agenda's that seek to create chaos and confusion until we all fall from within.
I did not say Americans , I said turd Worlders swarming in with the Democommies blessing

I did not say Americans , I said turd Worlders swarming in with the Democommies blessing
I know, I just picked up on the Browning part.. Color means nothing, but yes the unfettered immigration that allows our enemies into the gates is basically the defining point of high treason. That's if we refer to the constitution and it's charges in which they swore an oath to up hold.

If the nation allows these things to pass without consequence, then we aren't a nation at all anymore.

I know, I just picked up on the Browning part.. Color means nothing, but yes the unfettered immigration that allows our enemies into the gates is basically the defining point of high treason. That's if we refer to the constitution and it's charges in which they swore an oath to up hold.

If the nation allows these things to pass without consequence, then we aren't a nation at all anymore.
And the Browning part is a main part of Cloward / Piven

And the Browning part is a main part of Cloward / Piven
Got it, otherwise that's their focus eh ? Well screw their racist dumb aces.. So there goal is to replace or drown out the white race with the brown race in their agenda ? All Americans should stand against such ridiculousness, and actually bring charges against them for such a thing.

U.S. hegemony ? 😂

So you think that we've roamed this world looking for ways to get ourselves into the hell that you think that we deserve, and this instead of us listening to our leftist do gooders in a bid to help everyone in distress ??? You do know that our leftist do gooders run this damned place most of the time right ?

Your suggested boogymen that you think are out to destroy you, is purely a fabrication built within your own minds.
I know the US has roamed the world getting rich from killing, maiming, and displacing millions of innocent civilians from Korea to Kandahar over the past 75 years.

Then there's the "war on terror" hypocrisy when the US is the greatest purveyor of terror on this planet.
  • "Over 940,000 people have died in the post-9/11 wars due to direct war violence.
  • An estimated 3.6-3.8 million people have died indirectly in post-9/11 war zones, bringing the total death toll to at least 4.5-4.7 million and counting.
  • Over 432,000 civilians have been killed as a result of the fighting."
Costs of War.

In the end, what always fascinates me, is how the Arab world has absolutely ZERO tolerance of Jews having even one tiny country. These mother fuckers want every goddamned square inch of everything!
Can you explain why Jews from anywhere in the world are entitled to occupy the homes, businesses, and farms of Palestinians?
1000-3.jpg

"'If I don’t steal your home, someone else will steal it' was the answer given by an Israeli settler to Muna al-Kurd, a young Palestinian woman who accused him of stealing her home in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood in the occupied East Jerusalem."

‘If I don’t steal your home someone else will’, settler says

It sounds like liberal PBS is taking the “both sides are equal” approach

Calling PBS liberal is flattering to them, as their staff is 95% progressive female and 100% progressive leftist, NEVER having a strong male figure on in any capacity nor EVER presenting the conservative POV. And when they do have any guys on their shows, they are all weak, young, small guys weighing about 130 pounds who look like the roughest thing they've ever done is pick up the phone to call for someone to come clean his gutters for him or put air in his tire. I've literally caught a few of their science programs LYING about the climate. And they NEVER question any of the ideology they present. If it isn't about promoting a progressive agenda, they don't even report on or cover it.

Liberals watching such liberal media as this anbd CNN, etc., are literally kept in a vacuum bubble of ignorance of anything outside the progressive ken.

So with that mindset, it was ok when Hamas declared war on Israel Oct 7th?
Israel gave up any responsibility to Gaza in 2005 when they let the P's form their own gov't......and they elected Hamas leaders, who for some strange reason, continually held on to power....that is odd, unless P's are all Hamas.

Well if they can leave town and get out of harms way, I see no reason why the P's can't do the same thing.

Or are they just stupid?
Hamas's attack on October 7th was not attributable to a sovereign state; it was an armed attack by Palestinians within Israel's Israel's jurisdictional control. While Jews no longer physically occupy Gaza (at the moment), Israel does have effective control over borders, coastal waters, and population registry. Jews control every thing and everyone going into and out of Gaza i.e., the world's largest concentration camp.

Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked

"Israel does have the right to defend itself against rocket attacks, but it must do so in accordance with occupation law and not other laws of war.

"Occupation law ensures greater protection for the civilian population.

"The other laws of war balance military advantage and civilian suffering.

"The statement that 'no country would tolerate rocket fire from a neighboring country' is therefore both a diversion and baseless."

Forum List

Back