The pro-Hamas crazies at Oakland City Council meeting

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Notice in the video, a couple of these fruitcakes are still wearing masks.

There was outrage on social media after a number of speakers defended Hamas during an Oakland city council meeting which voted for an "immediate ceasefire" between Israel and the Palestinian group on Monday. Some falsely suggested either the October 7 massacre didn't happen or that the Israeli military was heavily involved in the mass killing of Jews.

Hamas is a resistance organization that is fighting for the liberation of Palestinian people

Meanwhile, a rep from Hamas is on record saying that they look down on the Palestinian people as pig fodder.

At every turn that the Palestinians have been offered their own state, their own land, their own governance, they have turned it down.

If Oakland is going to vote for nuts like this shouldn't they do something for the city?... look at Oakland... its a f-ing wasteland.... crime ridden with no jobs and a high cost of living....

If Oakland is going to vote for nuts like this shouldn't they do something for the city?... look at Oakland... its a f-ing wasteland.... crime ridden with no jobs and a high cost of living....
The whole thing is idiotic and a distraction from their own very real problems. What is the City of Oakland going to do, exactly? Vote to go to war against Israel? It is completely outside of the charter of a city, which is a creature of the state, to be holding hearings and voting on something like this. It is legally meaningless.

I once read that when people in China go abroad, the government gives them a brochure telling them how to behave in those foreign countries. (I do not know whether the government is still doing that.)

But China -- and all foreign countries - should warn their citizens about the dangerous cities to avoid in America.

No tourist should visit Oakland. Even Hamas would be shocked by the violence in that place.

Disgusting, ignorant people

Interestingly, recently, PBS aired an hour long documentary on the Palestinian and Israeli people, so I watched it and plan to re-watch it again hoping to learn some things. Predictably, they took us inside both the lives of the Israelis and a Palestinian family, and there were no bad guys: both sides have their good and normal people. Genetically, both groups are essentially cousins to each other according to haplogroups, and both sides have both made their mistakes and faux pas in the organization of territory through history, with Israel naturally exploiting any opportunities to take over unused areas for their own expansion.

But what I found most curious in the PBS documentary, was that not once nowhere in the entire hour-long program was the word Hamas ever mentioned, much less any discussion of their existence, activities or history there.

There's no cure for Oakland. The city's dumpster status has not changed for decades. One ethnic group is responsible for just about 99% of the crime. Democrats kept on telling us crimes in Oakland can easily be committed by very ethnic group.

Interestingly, recently, PBS aired an hour long documentary on the Palestinian and Israeli people, so I watched it and plan to re-watch it again hoping to learn some things. Predictably, they took us inside both the lives of the Israelis and a Palestinian family, and there were no bad guys: both sides have their good and normal people. Genetically, both groups are essentially cousins to each other according to haplogroups, and both sides have both made their mistakes and faux pas in the organization of territory through history, with Israel naturally exploiting any opportunities to take over unused areas for their own expansion.

But what I found most curious in the PBS documentary, was that not once nowhere in the entire hour-long program was the word Hamas ever mentioned, much less any discussion of their existence, activities or history there.
I guess they did not bother to show any of the suicide vests in the closets of the Gazans.

Forum List

Back